Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology  (Read 64213 times)
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

coins that are interesting and likely to have a good future. the road map shown is also clear, let alone supported by a bounty campaign that will increasingly attract investors to invest. Good luck.

thank you very much - I've been meeting this week with a gentleman who represents a group of whales - exciting news coming for Catocoin.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

discord link broken? any new link?
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

discord link broken? any new link?

https://discord.gg/Y4e2avG

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:42:58 AM

As the mission of CatoCoin is innovation, then what kind of innovation covered in this project?
Will it also covered for any technology innovation?

Skeye

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

projects that have a bright future ,The project looks great keep on going guys.
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

This seems very legit and genuine project. I'm glad to one of the first few ones to be a part of it. It looks promising and I feel it's gonna be the next big thing in Crypto world. Community is very strong. I have all the positive expectations from this great project
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

As the mission of CatoCoin is innovation, then what kind of innovation covered in this project?
Will it also covered for any technology innovation?

Please read the information on our website: https://catocoin.net/

And our white paper: http://catocoin.net/assets/images/catocoin-white-paper.pdf

The information you seek is published there

Thank you

CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

< .... >
How about progresses to fix dynamic block rewards, CatoCoin?
Total active masternodes in the network has exceeded 31 masternodes, but the block rewards remained the same as before.

That's being addressed - we will make an announcement about that soon.

Smiley

milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

< .... >
Total active masternodes in the network has exceeded 31 masternodes, but the block rewards remained the same as before.

Smiley
hope that you will make the announcement soon and after that block rewards will rise for stakers.
I am staking my coins at the moment.
CatoCoin has good potential to become the second Light Pay Coin, which is the brightest one in Crypto Bridge exchange during the last two weeks.
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:27:37 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 11:21:56 AM by CatoCoin

If you've been following CatoCoin closely you're aware that when we reached 31 MN's the reward was scheduled to increase from 5.2 CatoCoins to 5.64 along with a collateral increase from 2,200 to 2,400 coins. The collateral increase went into effect, but the reward increase did not. Our development team has concluded the issue was an oversight on their part, for which they feel terrible. They have looked carefully at the codebase and concluded that any change to rewards at this point in time would require a fork. If we were to fork the coin, Crypto-Bridge.org requires 7 days notice and will immediately lock all withdrawals and deposits to protect coins that are on deposit and avoid any unnecessary support tickets that could arise from lost deposits or withdrawals. This would interrupt valuable trading for multiple days.

After a thorough analysis of the rewards schedule and many conversations with the development staff, technical advisers and our initial Masternode owners we have decided that a fork is not in the best short-term or long-term interest of the coin and it's holders and we will allow the current reward of 5.2 coins/block continue to Masternode 61, when the collateral is scheduled to increase as planned with the existing wallet. This decision was based on multiple factors, the most important being that the current reward of 5.2 coins as opposed to an increase to 5.64 only decreases ROI from 3,956% --> 3,674%, ROI days is only increased from 9.4 days --> 9.9 days and finally there would be no interruption in the ability of coin holders and potential buyers to buy and sell CatoCoin on Crypto-Bridge. As pointed out by numerous coin holders this change penalizes no one and benefits no one.

fg512

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

Smiley
If Catocoin team can fix the issue completely, CatoCoin will get attention of more investors.
It is mainly because stable ROI projects are always good choices for investors.
They don't want to see real profits plummeted due to more investors invested money into projects, which lead to sudden rises in staking weight and active masternodes.

Hiccups are expected for new technology. At the rate that Catocoin is climbing (up almost 40% today!) there will be people fomoing to get their MasterNode setup before the next collateral raise. I'm a new investor in Catocoin, but i'm holding on for a long time and enjoying the rewards that keep coming. No need to be worried since this hiccup affects everyone the same. Keep up the good work Dev and keep us all posted.
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

CatoCoin in the news!

https://twitter.com/Caleb11Lombardo/status/1014929497819353090

CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

~
This decision was based on multiple factors, the most important being that the current reward of 5.2 coins as opposed to an increase to 5.64 only decreases ROI from 3,956% --> 3,674%, ROI days is only increased from 9.4 days --> 9.9 days and finally there would be no interruption in the ability of coin holders and potential buyers to buy and sell CatoCoin on Crypto-Bridge. As pointed out by numerous coin holders this change penalizes no one and benefits no one.

I think the solution is a good one, CatoCoin.
I am just a little bit curious on how long will it takes to see block rewards increase.
31 to 61 active masternodes is a long journey.
However, hope all the best and wish to see the 61 st masternode in the CatoCoin network ASAP.

not as long as you may think. That tweet just reached over 20,000 people because of retweets and I've been working with a whale this week on a plan to introduce CatoCoin to his network of well heeled investors. I'm can't promise anything, but expect to see an increase in MN's for sure. But then again do the math - do you want hundreds of Masternodes competing with you for coins. A nice organic rise will be great.

fg512

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

~
This decision was based on multiple factors, the most important being that the current reward of 5.2 coins as opposed to an increase to 5.64 only decreases ROI from 3,956% --> 3,674%, ROI days is only increased from 9.4 days --> 9.9 days and finally there would be no interruption in the ability of coin holders and potential buyers to buy and sell CatoCoin on Crypto-Bridge. As pointed out by numerous coin holders this change penalizes no one and benefits no one.

http://catocoin.info/images/catocoin-roi.png

I think the solution is a good one, CatoCoin.
I am just a little bit curious on how long will it takes to see block rewards increase.
31 to 61 active masternodes is a long journey.
However, hope all the best and wish to see the 61 st masternode in the CatoCoin network ASAP.

not as long as you may think. That tweet just reached over 20,000 people because of retweets and I've been working with a whale this week on a plan to introduce CatoCoin to his network of well heeled investors. I'm can't promise anything, but expect to see an increase in MN's for sure. But then again do the math - do you want hundreds of Masternodes competing with you for coins. A nice organic rise will be great.

I"m glad with how this coin has performed, especially today. we're up over 26% today! why the rush? 3600% ROI is better than 1900% ROI any day. Enjoy the extra ROI while it lasts. 
erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

thank you for the link
nhathongkehoc

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:27:56 AM

CatoCoin project has solid community, which has been expanded a bit everyday.
not as long as you may think. That tweet just reached over 20,000 people because of retweets
Good to know that you made efforts to bring Catocoin project to the light of Crypto world.
and I've been working with a whale this week on a plan to introduce CatoCoin to his network of well heeled investors.
Simply do what you think are the best for CatoCoin project, and show investors swettie results. That's enough.
I'm can't promise anything, but expect to see an increase in MN's for sure. But then again do the math - do you want hundreds of Masternodes competing with you for coins. A nice organic rise will be great.
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 01:20:34 PM by CatoCoin

A very nice analysis of CatoCoin, great analysis of the coin we're very proud of and even more proud of the investment community at large who is hodling and making for a nice organic price rise - thank you!

https://medium.com/@papibits2018/112b3b4626ff

btcsmlcmnr159

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

A very nice analysis of CatoCoin, great analysis of the coin we're very proud of and even more proud of the investment community at large who is hodling and making for a nice organic price rise - thank you!

https://medium.com/@papibits2018/112b3b4626ff

Next target of CatoCoin might be $3, in my own forecast.
My forecast bases on both high demands and low supplies in Crypto Bridge exchange.
It's hard to own the coin if you can not buy at highs and rise the price of CatoCoin.  Grin
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

< .... >

I think this is not a problem for the team. She will solve the cost of the task in a very short time and you will be impressed by the result.

tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

I think this is not a problem for the team. She will solve the cost of the task in a very short time and you will be impressed by the result.
In fact, Catocoin team stated that block rewards will remain the same as of before 31st masternode in the network.
Block rewards will change after the 61st masternodes activated in Catocoin network.
Bugs found, but rewards will be increased at the next changing point to avoid forks and exchange issues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: