Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CatoCoin : The Next Generation of Masternode Coins with NextGen Technology  (Read 64213 times)
c15

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:28:13 AM

is this coin legit?
i am not feeling another lpc / sgo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alkaiser

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:52:13 AM

cryptopia sounds good ? 7btc for listing

Provider Of Block Explorer - Portfolio : https://blockxplorer.info/ , PM me if you interested to use my service.
alkaiser

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:57:58 AM

i think binance or kucoin need team reveal and project presentation , how much list price for binance ?

cryptopia sounds good ? 7btc for listing
I don't see reasons to spend 7 BTC for listing in Cryptopia exchange.
It's too expensive listing fees.

Provider Of Block Explorer - Portfolio : https://blockxplorer.info/ , PM me if you interested to use my service.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

hello sir, is there any way i can get this coin for free?
if any please give me the information, I really want to join soon this project, and I am very interested in the concept of catocoin,
plus catocoin now can be traded to make me very interested, I want to continue to support catocoin
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:20:23 AM

if any please give me the information, I really want to join soon this project, and I am very interested in the concept of catocoin,
plus catocoin now can be traded to make me very interested, I want to continue to support catocoin
not yet.
CatoCoin team have not opened any bounty for community.
You have to wait for their announcement on bounties later.
Stay tuned and keep following the ANN topic for your interests.
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:41:16 AM

wow bro, I have the same idea with you. I am so impresive  about this project, and I can not wait any more because this project so hot.
Where can I buy this coin bro?
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:07:49 AM

WOW SO MANY UPDATES FOR EVERYONE

*** Masternode Video Setup Guide is done ***
Click here for Youtube CatoCoin Masternode Set Up guide

*** CatoCoin is now listed on Masternode.live ***
Click Here!

*** CatoCoin is now listed on Coinlib.io ***
Click Here!

*** CatoCoin is now listed on Masternodes.pro ***
Click Here!

CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:16:39 AM

CatoCoin Shared Masternode Service is now open

https://discord.gg/c7EMXQQ

Djstorm

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

Considering 90-95% of MN coins are downright scams, everyone should do A LOT of research before investing in anything. This project seems nice, but there are several red flags for me:

1. Extremely high ROI, scheduled to increase further still. I mean, you can buy a MN for $5k and your reward is more than $6k in that same month? I am not saying it is a Ponzi, but it cannot increase forever. It sounds too good to be true. Anyone could just quit their jobs in 2 months from now: even if one cannot afford to pay $5k, why not take a loan from any bank and repay it in 1 month? Passive income in only 1 month sounds too easy.

2. Where is the product? You speak about innovations that will be open source, yet there is hardly a mention of said innovations. Is there a market for these innovations?

3. You said you are funded, but how much are these funds going to last? There are a lot of expenses and no products to sell or any other consistent income sources. How are your open source innovations going to make money short/medium term?

4. The team behind the coin: there are no pictures on the website, only first names (!). Every team member has social media links, but ALL are broken, they link you back to your site. This is a very serious issue if you ask me and concerns me as much as no. 1.

5. The Reddit link from your website leads to the search results for CatoCoin, which are nowhere to be found, there is nothing about CatoCoin on Reddit. Facebook page has like 5 posts. It is true Discord/Twitter seem to be more active.

Thank you.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

One of your highlights from OP

Innovative anti-dumping design factor 

It is being dumped hard right now, what do you have to say  to save investors from losing money
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

One of your highlights from OP

Innovative anti-dumping design factor 

It is being dumped hard right now, what do you have to say  to save investors from losing money

total fud and you know it.

A Dump is defined as More Sellers than Buyers - 4 times as many buyers  as sellers here.
Everyone is looking for a deal - it's buy low sell high. It's that way on every traded coin.
Buyers are always looking for weak handed sellers. The good part about weak handed sellers is they run out of coins quickly and move on.

world-success

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

I chose CatoCoin and hopefully soon will start my node , but look at the coin LPC when I bought it had no volume and sellers . But after a couple of weeks, the excitement began and the price of the coin reached 0.003 BTC . CatoCoin has all the chances to overtake LPC . Good luck everyone !
world-success

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:13:38 AM

I chose CatoCoin and hopefully soon will start my node , but look at the coin LPC when I bought it had no volume and sellers . But after a couple of weeks, the excitement began and the price of the coin reached 0.003 BTC . CatoCoin has all the chances to overtake LPC . Good luck everyone !
herome2

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

WOW SO MANY UPDATES FOR EVERYONE

*** Masternode Video Setup Guide is done ***
Click here for Youtube CatoCoin Masternode Set Up guide

*** CatoCoin is now listed on Masternode.live ***
Click Here!

*** CatoCoin is now listed on Coinlib.io ***
Click Here!

*** CatoCoin is now listed on Masternodes.pro ***
Click Here!

Thanks to the author for his efforts in the project, this is a surprise project.
Djstorm

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

Do the devs even care to answer the questions posted several days ago ?

Considering 90-95% of MN coins are downright scams, everyone should do A LOT of research before investing in anything. This project seems nice, but there are several red flags for me:

1. Extremely high ROI, scheduled to increase further still. I mean, you can buy a MN for $5k and your reward is more than $6k in that same month? I am not saying it is a Ponzi, but it cannot increase forever. It sounds too good to be true. Anyone could just quit their jobs in 2 months from now: even if one cannot afford to pay $5k, why not take a loan from any bank and repay it in 1 month? Passive income in only 1 month sounds too easy.

2. Where is the product? You speak about innovations that will be open source, yet there is hardly a mention of said innovations. Is there a market for these innovations?

3. You said you are funded, but how much are these funds going to last? There are a lot of expenses and no products to sell or any other consistent income sources. How are your open source innovations going to make money short/medium term?

4. The team behind the coin: there are no pictures on the website, only first names (!). Every team member has social media links, but ALL are broken, they link you back to your site. This is a very serious issue if you ask me and concerns me as much as no. 1.

5. The Reddit link from your website leads to the search results for CatoCoin, which are nowhere to be found, there is nothing about CatoCoin on Reddit. Facebook page has like 5 posts. It is true Discord/Twitter seem to be more active.

Thank you.
CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

Do the devs even care to answer the questions posted several days ago ?

Thank you.

when we have time we will - we're not ignoring you - many things happening with mobile staking wallet, portal, etc... thanks for the follow up. Please feel free to join our discord channel where your question can be answered immediately by the many members - most of them do not frequent BTT.

CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

MAJOR NEWS FROM CATOCOIN

CatoCoin's NextGen Technology has been granted
a Provisional Patent by the United States
Patent and Trademark Office

CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

MAJOR NEWS FROM CATOCOIN

Congratulations!
I am one of CatoCoin investors, hence I would like to know the original source of the news, at which I can get more details.
Please give me link, CatoCoin.

https://twitter.com/catocoin/status/1020397006571925504

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:24:00 PM

MAJOR NEWS FROM CATOCOIN

Congratulations!
I am one of CatoCoin investors, hence I would like to know the original source of the news, at which I can get more details.

A patent? Really? I mean, I can read and I see what you are claiming, but really, patents are a plague, especially when it comes to blockchain tech. Imagine Satoshi patenting Bitcoins technology, you might not even be here.

From what you are writign above, it seems like you are trying to fight fire with fire. Fair enough, but that puts a lot of power in the hands of whoever holds the patent. Unless the holder sets up a legally binding contract which specifies under which circumstances the holder is willing to assert their power, I am out.

Having the leagal power to punish users who don't share your personal views or whatever is way too centralized for my taste.

CatoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

MAJOR NEWS FROM CATOCOIN

Congratulations!

A patent? Really? I mean, I can read and I see what you are claiming, but really, patents are a plague, especially when it comes to blockchain tech. Imagine Satoshi patenting Bitcoins technology, you might not even be here.

From what you are writign above, it seems like you are trying to fight fire with fire. Fair enough, but that puts a lot of power in the hands of whoever holds the patent. Unless the holder sets up a legally binding contract which specifies under which circumstances the holder is willing to assert their power, I am out.

Having the leagal power to punish users who don't share your personal views or whatever is way too centralized for my taste.

So, let us get this straight?

You do not like patents because thy restrict your ability to take someone's original code published under the GNU General Public License and then incorporate that code into your code which you will sell or provide publicly or privately for your personal gain while choosing TO NOT publish your work product under the GNU General Public License because you do not want people to find out where the routines actually came from? is that correct?

In terms of 'sharing our personal views', please remember that our personal views are the same as over 24 million others developers working across 67 million repositories who have chosen to make their codebase's public under the GNU General Public License and share freely with anyone else who will adhere to the GNU General Public License.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: