Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing your life savings on BTC? Hurting everyday?  (Read 787 times)
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:03:33 AM

People buy lottery ticket all the time, that’s total fine, spending $5 here and there for fun. But if you mortgage your house to buy lottery tickets you are crazy.

Same thing with bitcoin. Spend a few grand for chuckle is fine, chances are you won’t see your money again. Heck I would pick up a few bitcoins too when it drops below $100.

If you spent your life savings buy Bitcoin, get out now while you still have something left! New crypto currencies are coming to replace BTC. Stop torment yourself everyday watching your money goes into red day after day after weeks after months.... you will spend your retirement working at McDonald’s trying to earn it back!

Suppose you are the one who must leave this place for spreading this kind of bad ideas. Not helpful to encourage others while they are on the same both. Putting negative thoughts makes others hopeless and your post helps them to sink their hope if they are weaker than before.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:12:31 AM

Why so many people are so bitter in life, don't take the ilusión of one person, let's say yes they spend 5 bucks every week more or less they have chance to win. Or they spend some money in BTC at least they have chance to become rich.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:52:49 AM

it is very true once gan. because my friend also never lost 63 btc gan. and it makes her sad and what she sets for 5 years. become charred and useless

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:22:35 AM

People buy lottery ticket all the time, that’s total fine, spending $5 here and there for fun. But if you mortgage your house to buy lottery tickets you are crazy.

Same thing with bitcoin. Spend a few grand for chuckle is fine, chances are you won’t see your money again. Heck I would pick up a few bitcoins too when it drops below $100.

If you spent your life savings buy Bitcoin, get out now while you still have something left! New crypto currencies are coming to replace BTC. Stop torment yourself everyday watching your money goes into red day after day after weeks after months.... you will spend your retirement working at McDonald’s trying to earn it back!
In every investments, whatever it is, you must take some reservations. You must reserve some time, money and effort so that it is not so hurting and you will not lose everything.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:21:52 AM

Big mistake when we are too greedy, have to mortgage the goods even own home to get big profit. Invest with your free money, do not be too grandiose to get a big profit. Just enjoy what you can at that moment.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:25:23 AM

Wow the big boys are really shaking the tree.  You know the end of the bear market is near when we see these types of posts.  This is the exact time to buy not sell.  If you sell now and FOMO back in with bitcoin at 20k your going to get what you deserve.  Gotta play this smart.  It moves too quickly.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
outsole

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:35:45 AM

Big mistake when we are too greedy, have to mortgage the goods even own home to get big profit. Invest with your free money, do not be too grandiose to get a big profit. Just enjoy what you can at that moment.

That's right. Like me I'm only using my reward in airdrops and bounties to invest in crypto. I don't even cash in real money just to invest in crypto. As far as i can i only invest what i can affor to lose.
DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

I have the same thoughts, and the red market does not affect me
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:07:23 AM

There's nothing wrong about investing in crypto currency as I always say only Invest  on what you can afford to lose. As We all know that crypto is very volatile.I also suggest that we should  also invest on our education for us to have enough knowledge about Investing.
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:18:26 AM

Not everyday but you need to leave that happen or move on in what happening because your hurting that you feel is affected your self.
banoi

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:18:28 AM

saving to buy bitcoin is a difficult idea to succeed. someday. bitcoin Money dissipates. end of life always
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

what comes to people for them to sell their life belongings for bitcoins which is highly risk investment without any certainty?. It is better to trade in bitcoins and make profit from the rise and fall of it price than holdl.
People who does those are really crazy, most people take up your suggestion and they make sure that they keep eye on it.

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:20:41 AM

That's good analysis but not the rules, in cryptocurrency you are not buying a lottery, because you can only have one chance, compare to when you invest on cryptocurrency, where you have a change either you lose some or win big time, but it's always up to you to do a escape route.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

I think violation of investor rules is the worst thing that can happen to a person who came to investment
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

Yes I agree and i have also same experience with and  it's really hurt to see everyday that the crypto we invested is slowly decreasing but we don't have any choice  than to accept and wait for the right time until the cryptocurrency market will rise and make some people profitable.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

It is advisable to invest the amount of money you know that it will not affect you if you loose. I know that no body can put his or her life saving in bitcoin. If not because of some  risk involve. Bitcoin would have been the best place to keep our life saving.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

In the OP it is stated that more cryptocurrencies with potential to defeat bitcoin is gonna get used. Fort the same no perfect reasons were mentioned. With this it is clear that potential of bitcoin is out standing and none of the assets has got the strength to stand against bitcoin. None has lost their life savings investing into bitcoin few exceptions might be there which were of the users self mistake.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

Quite unfortunate for the affected victim. Trust he/she must have done that but of promises of gaining more investing. If there's is anything I've come to understand in this business, is to invest with an amount you can afford to lose.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

I can guarantee you wont loss your life savings on BTC, No matter the present  loss, BTC is sure to pump after the correction, downward and upward movement of coin prices is a norm in the BTC space, you do not need to panic or withdraw due to the bearish market season, check through the market trend over the years, you will observe the changes over the years
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

Why so many people are so bitter in life, don't take the ilusión of one person, let's say yes they spend 5 bucks every week more or less they have chance to win. Or they spend some money in BTC at least they have chance to become rich.

Life is too short to wait in lines like everybody else. One of the rules of making money is to avoid the crowd. People who go to work every day to earn the income that's below the average in the area are never going to become rich. Rich people are innovators. They start their own companies, invest where others are afraid. They don't wait until someone tells them to go in. By then it will be too late! Let OP wait for his $100 Bitcoin while telling others when and how much to invest. We'll see how he ends up in a year or two.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███