Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Losing your life savings on BTC? Hurting everyday?  (Read 788 times)
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:10:03 AM

People buy lottery ticket all the time, that’s total fine, spending $5 here and there for fun. But if you mortgage your house to buy lottery tickets you are crazy.

Same thing with bitcoin. Spend a few grand for chuckle is fine, chances are you won’t see your money again. Heck I would pick up a few bitcoins too when it drops below $100.

If you spent your life savings buy Bitcoin, get out now while you still have something left! New crypto currencies are coming to replace BTC. Stop torment yourself everyday watching your money goes into red day after day after weeks after months.... you will spend your retirement working at McDonald’s trying to earn it back!
Risking retirement in investing in bitcoin  is not a good thing to do. You should have to allocate savings for yourself. Do not be deceived by the big earnings you can get. Think twice and make the right decision.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

People buy lottery ticket all the time, that’s total fine, spending $5 here and there for fun. But if you mortgage your house to buy lottery tickets you are crazy.

Same thing with bitcoin. Spend a few grand for chuckle is fine, chances are you won’t see your money again. Heck I would pick up a few bitcoins too when it drops below $100.

If you spent your life savings buy Bitcoin, get out now while you still have something left! New crypto currencies are coming to replace BTC. Stop torment yourself everyday watching your money goes into red day after day after weeks after months.... you will spend your retirement working at McDonald’s trying to earn it back!

Maybe you are one of those people who think bitcoin does not have a good future. It's different from me, I feel bitcoin can give more things than we use fiat money, bitcoin is different from lottery tickets which we always have to wait for and are very unlikely to be able to benefit from taking part in the lottery. If we are smart to take advantage of the crypto market movement situation then we will know how to get instant benefits with bitcoin and altcoin so we don't have to spend retirement by working.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

I think you are a person who does not have fixed stance and I think you do not think full before you make investments. you should have made sure your readiness to invest here so you do not have to be afraid and must remain convinced that success can be achieved
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

You need to remember the first rule of investing in this market and it says that you should not invest more than you can afford to lose so those money that I put here I consider as lost.

Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

First of all, bitcoin is amazing but not magic genie or alladin's lamp. Use bitcoin just as an investment and a currency, only bet your extra money that you can afford to loose - live a life, man.
I do not put my savings to bitcoin but work to have it that is why I do not hurt everyday even the price goes down. I patiently wait to rise up and gain much higher amount. Bitcoin is not a magic where you have to make an effort to have it for not taking high risk for your life savings.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

That is why we should only invest on bitcoin on the amount that we can afford to lose. Bitcoin's price is not always an upward movement. It fluctuates from time to time, its highly volatile. Studying how it work and how its market goes is very important before entering the crypto world. Read a lot and make some research so we wont be shocked when the price drops. With this, panic selling would be avoided which is the main reason why we loss our profit.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

if you think these two are the same thing then you are the idiot!

of course there is no argument that investing your whole life savings in bitcoin is a terrible idea but it is nothing like buying a lottery ticket. it is simply because of chances.
when you buy a lottery ticket first of all you have no way of speculating whether you will win or not and second you have a minuscule chance of winning.
on the other hand when you invest in bitcoin you do have a way of speculating whether you will make a profit (win) or not and also your chances are not at all small.

Im not hurt it's just a kind of  game that exercise of the brain and also not aiming of bigger amount to win but only for sure to have a basic daily needs can afford to buy from a profit of bitcoin.  It's not also losses but a service we can offer to others.
newinquiry

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

Never invest Ur life saving in bitcoins u can start with small amount and take calculated risk. but before investment in bitcoin u need to research market first because its necessary to know on which price u are buying.if u buy in deep then is OK u can make profit in future but if u bought on higher price then definitely u will be in loss when market is down.
Haryourmi

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:46:48 AM

Ah!  Ah!!  Ah!!!. Losing my life savings on BTC, someone can go crazy on it. It is not easy to saving BTC. You finally have a life savings, you then lost it, that is something bad. I call that thing Ill-luck.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

If you always look in the cryptomarket's status everyday especially during crisis, you will really feel that you're like carrying the world upon your shoulders. Better won't look at the market regularly to avoid feeling hurt.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

If you always look in the cryptomarket's status everyday especially during crisis, you will really feel that you're like carrying the world upon your shoulders. Better won't look at the market regularly to avoid feeling hurt.

Yeah, this is easy to say but hard to do since we want to check how is the market going on, but this is really the best thing to do - to avoid looking in the market.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

To earn bigger profit in bitcoin you need to learn the word "patience". It takes time guys in fact bitcoin didnt command you to invest. Its your choice , and you choose to risk . In bitcoin you need to be wise and you need to have enough knowledge so you can understand some situation like this since its part of investing.

dianepot

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

I think Bitcoin's price will never drop $100. Nothing can replace bitcoin. More and more people will recognized bitcoin so the more demands, the higher the value. It may drop sometimes but surely it will boom again. Hoping this ber-months its going to happen.
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

Golden rule: Never invest more then you can effort to lose..... I see people selling their homes and invest it in bitcoins... just imagine if you bought in january and you cant buy the bills now.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

That's just your opinion. I do not consider bitcoin a fraud or something like that, so I am not afraid to invest.

Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

If you got a bitcoin failure, it does not mean that everyone will have it. I have not had any losses due to bitcoin and so I will continue to make money on it.
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

that's crazy. very loss if you do that kind of thing. there is no profit you spend your money and even your property just to invest in bitcoin. better, use the proceeds from bitcoin for investment in the real world. bitcoin is only temporary. do not use your property just for bitcoin.

jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

I see that the one who wrote this was wrong. Bitcoin is not a lottery. It's a new technology. Those alerts. Falcons are always going to come out. Those who do not understand how good this is for the world of the economy. The retirees who invested are no doubt winning the new alcoin if they are improving the technology to compete with the bitcoin that is also good so it is not monopolized but it will take years to overcome bitcoin if you look at the price today is 8200 and rising so I invite you to join and see the good of the Block chain and its advantages in the real world

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

If you choose the wrong strategy for earnings, it is possible to lose your money. It all depends on you. And of course, to mortgage the house and take out loans for bitcoin is also not worth it. It is too unpredictable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

If you got a bitcoin failure, it does not mean that everyone will have it. I have not had any losses due to bitcoin and so I will continue to make money on it.

If you invest on bitcoin you may worry about the bitcoin price dumping time but that will not gonna be settle in one place then why you are worrying about the bitcoin price every day mate.

Kindly check the more altcoins and invest on that coins too mate. It will be good for you in future. Nothing will hurt you bitcoin will stay strong always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: