Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:32:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time?  (Read 4160 times)
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

Definitely not. That is why before you decided to be a bounty hunter you must've figure out that this always take some time because that's how it normally works.
As long as your doing something, whether other people thought of it as non-significant, you should've consider also that its quite productive too. If you think its a waste of time then how much more of a regular rice farmer?

Investerio

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

I also don't consider bounties to be a wastage of time if it gives more profit than other affairs, so why not?
Shemanlucid

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

I totally disagree with you because people are still getting paid, I don't dispute the fact that they're useless and worthless bounties out there but if you take your time to study and carry out proper research, you will be rewarded hugely.
Yucco

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

In fact, campaign bounties can bring a lot more profit than it might seem, provided that you are able to create creative content. Promotional videos on YouTube that are performed at a high level are able to bring very good profits to their creators.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

no one wastes time in trying to get something. all need a process and process to achieve your goal is are many moments and drama.
but people continue to do so because they have a certain desire for themselves. if you want get real money as fast go get job in real office as worker.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

On my experience, it was not a waste of time. It was a waste of time when you joined a scam bounty. But it was a blessing as well for me because I was able to rank-up to Full member using that account. Now its really hard to be a full member because of merit system.  We were also able to earn around 10,000 USD for a period of 6 months doing bounty program. It's a blessing and not a waste of time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

IF you do your research extensively then you could find a good project to work with, remember that maybe the 80% of ICOs out there are scams so be aware, always check their whitepaper and the team behind the project.
Mallequinn

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

They are a wastage of time if you are unlucky and work with an scam project, but it ain't that bad though if you do the signature, twitter or facebook campaigns, they don't take too much time and if you get scammed it would not hurt that much.
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

In my own opinion, bounty campaigns are not a waste of time because it can be a source of living since the prices of altcoins today or ico's who are giving reward to their participants is already decent to sustain your daily needs.
On the contrary, the reward is very small, as it became a lot of people, it will be very difficult for a beginner to earn.
Redredred

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

Bounty campaigns are structured in such a way that there's no guarantee to earn rewards. I think the structure needs to be changed. Such that if a person's work is approved he should be paid instantly.
Because it is really heartbreaking how sometimes you can devote time and energy to produce a quality work for a bounty but you don't get paid because the project couldn't reach their cap.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

Bounty campaigns aren't really a waste of time,there are people who are actually making a living  out of it , one however have to be very careful on the bounty you chose to take part in as there are a number that are actually scams
chenpa

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

how we can know what is good bounty ?
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

Correct, most bounty campaigns will turn out to be a waste of time, especially if you're just joining up to random campaigns for a few tokens here and there. Got to 'waste time' on projects you believe in, no point signing up for a dollars worth here and there. And let's be honest, most of it is not exactly work. Pressing retweet, copy pasting or posting on a forum that you are a member of anyway. It's a gamble, and every now and then you might catch a winner. Till then, work hard in an actual job, keep it as a side line and don't waste your time with random projects. The roads are most definitely not all paved with gold.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

it depends on what is your goal and type of bounty.

i assume that you think of signature campaigns if your goal is to learn about crypto and be a part of community, it is a great way of passive income. If you want just to make money, you have to have a higher rank, unfortunately.

And in any case you should work and research in order to find good project.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

In my own opinion bounty is not wasting our time bounty for me is giving you an opportunity to gain money giving you a knowledge it is very simple when you join a bounty like joining social media campaign the only thing you need to do is by promoting them or endorsing them in you own social medias account and wait until the ICO ends and their distribution last tip before joining any bounty you need to choose the good one or do a research on that bounty because some of bounty now are scam and be careful on that.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:29:24 PM

I think that it is not a waste of time because it is impossible to do an instant project. Everything is planned according to what will be done. In my opinion, it is a natural thing that we are required to be patient. No instant work is required to make big profits. In my opinion, you should be able to follow not just one  bounty campaign. Indeed for your signature can only follow one campaign only. But for facebook campaigns, twitter campaigns, telegram campaigns, translation, and content creation campaigns can follow more than one project. You can use your time to keep working. Indeed in the early months it feels heavy but when it goes on, one by one will produce results while you continue to work. Maybe that's a bit of advice from me.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
isaqyomex1

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Doing something from which you earn money isn't a waste of time. Hence, bounty campaign isn'ta waste of time. That's why it is said that patience is key in this  sphere. On the other hand, it is pertinent that you make a proper research of a bounty before going into it so you won't Fall into scam: at this point it becomes a waste of time
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:37:31 PM

With a few months of joining the world of cryptocurrency, the bounty campaign did not waste my time at all, instead by following my spare time bounty campaign to be meaningful and earning a decent income, even though it was a long time and had to wait but it did not matter to me.
Dagon

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

I don't think so. I agree that many campaigns will not you bring you decent profit, but some of them will. It's not too easy to say which project will be successful, but of course we must try to choose only projects that look promising.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

I don't think so. It doesn't have to be a waste of time if you pick the right campaign with the right campaign manager that has everything organized and keeps stakes and information systematic and transparent, respectively. Not every bounty campaigns are waste of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: