Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: winter is coming.  (Read 3332 times)
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:55:09 PM

The lower the fall, the higher the take-off. It's not winter yet, it's a slight cold snap  Smiley

Here I support you! The lower the course in summer, the higher it will be in winter! I'm pretty sure about that! And looking at 2017, there was the same! So we wait and hope for a high rise!
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.

If BTC fall under 5000$, the cryptocurrency market will collapse, but now it can recover back to 10000$ again, may be after WC is finish.
Surely the price will increase if the 2018 world cup ends. This scenario will repeat itself like 2014. After the end of the world cup, investors will start investing again in this market.
HungryJack

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

If you have had experience with a different type of investment before crypto, you must know that it goes up and down.
People nowadays want result fast, investments don't work like that. Be patience!
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.
This is due to the fact that major players in the market felt its potential. They started manipulating news and prices, which caused chaos among hamsters. Since such participants are the majority, they begin in a hurry to sell their assets, as they are afraid of losing their savings completely. This market is not for the faint of heart. Here you need to learn and have strong nerves. Such a trend as now is simply to survive. If you have a basic permanent job, you should forget about your savings for several years. Then you will see a good profit in your portfolio. But if you decide to play it, then it should be done wisely.

This is the time for investors to choose good coins to hold until the end of the year. I usually choose the coins in the top 50 on Coinmarketcap to invest and analyze the purchase price in a reasonable way to optimize profits. And again in 2018 to revive the cryptocurrency market, I think it's time enough to keep things well.
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

Bitcoin does not need an insanely positive news background. Flashes and fading, most likely, are due to the manipulation of large players and local insides. They themselves have seen recently how even high-profile news does not affect him at all. As if a horse driven to death trying to spur a shocker.
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

we missed last winter. what a beautiful bitcoin was always on the rise. it is now in place or it has a constant downward price. so the other subcoins are always down. I look forward to this winter. hopefully we will see good times.
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

yes like this every year) by the summer it falls by 2-3 times and by winter it again takes off! I'm waiting for the winter, but for now it's time to lock up tokens
NeonFlash

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

Yeah in this time almost all of my money in "hibernation". In this time I prefer doing airdrop and bounty, than trading.  Grin
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

Hope everything will be the same as last winter. LOL. As I can see maybe crypto market is warming up to prepare for a big pump in next month to make all cryptocurrencies in crypto market rise to new ATH price Smiley). BTC price has risen more than $7k in 2 days only and I think it'll take at least week for BTC to rise back to $10k Smiley.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

Bitcoin does not need an insanely positive news background. Flashes and fading, most likely, are due to the manipulation of large players and local insides. They themselves have seen recently how even high-profile news does not affect him at all. As if a horse driven to death trying to spur a shocker.
The market is showing signs of improvement and investors may be hoping for the end of the year with a strong cryptocurrency market. I know there are many opportunities at the moment, but investors should have the right investment strategy, proper distribution and prevention strategies to reduce the risk and increase profits for their money.

Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

if we think used to be the price of crypto like now? . if you experience a decrease may be reasonable .. but crypto enthusiasts more so what we are worried about !

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

Hopefully from now until the end of the year, Bitcoin will raise prices. A bright blue is coming
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

For that opinion, that's because there are so many scams that come out. The same thing I felt, but I was thinking of trying so I did not lose it. Thank you..
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

any increase in the decrease in the price of crypto at a time the price of crypto will recover and increase again. I see at the end of this year the market will improve and crypto enthusiasts will increase
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:14:29 AM

maybe everyone's expectations if viewed from the history of bitcoin in the winter of last year, when that bitcoin prices began to increase rapidly, I hope in the winter this year bitcoin will be able to attract new investors by increasing its value every day.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

If BTC fall under 5000$, the cryptocurrency market will collapse, but now it can recover back to 10000$ again, may be after WC is finish.
yes I agree with what you say, last week every week everyone was worried about btc going to fall below $ 5000, and if it did happen it might be a bad situation, now btc is creeping up and I think it will be at $ 9000 by the end of this month .
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

Yes because its price nowadays will turning low and low but since it has many investors it can also recover and back again to its price. I can believed that it is the next money or currency we use in the future...so it will never loosses itals price even it is on the low level..it will recover in further short oeriod of time .

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

yes last year in the winter season the price of bitcoin also decline and after this winter close the price shown grow up

CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

people who sold the crypto currency will most likely regret after 2 months. the market is waiting for the rise in the near future.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

people who sold the crypto currency will most likely regret after 2 months. the market is waiting for the rise in the near future.
Not only that they will regret but also they'll be mad at thereself for what decision that they made. The time has come just hold a little bit longer guys, everything will be in green soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: