Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:58:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: winter is coming.  (Read 3335 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.
I believe that, after the decision of the ETF was launched on 30 September. That is when the bear market started. If you look at the crypto market for a long time, the growth trend at the end of the year is always strong and impressive. We see the market has responded well in recent days. That may be the preparation for the race from October to the end of the year.

I also think that the bullish trend will be seen when this winter comes. We should rely too much on the cryptocurrencies rise in September-October. I suppose the market will be flat.
I disagree with this, we are not going to see a bullish trend at the end of this year, we are already in October and yet there are no indications that we're going to see such a market, I'm fine with that because I'm willing to hold for a very long time but many are not and are selling their coins making the bear market last even longer.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.
I believe that, after the decision of the ETF was launched on 30 September. That is when the bear market started. If you look at the crypto market for a long time, the growth trend at the end of the year is always strong and impressive. We see the market has responded well in recent days. That may be the preparation for the race from October to the end of the year.

I also think that the bullish trend will be seen when this winter comes. We should rely too much on the cryptocurrencies rise in September-October. I suppose the market will be flat.
I disagree with this, we are not going to see a bullish trend at the end of this year, we are already in October and yet there are no indications that we're going to see such a market, I'm fine with that because I'm willing to hold for a very long time but many are not and are selling their coins making the bear market last even longer.

IMO, at the end of 2018, the cryptocurrency market will accelerate in the exchange rate, because it is now in October and the market rate is stable, and there are signs of recovery. So there should be no pessimistic thinking about the market because cryptocurrency is a potential market that can bring enormous profits.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

Winter has come . But the markets were not green. This slogan is not only in the game's throne, but also in the crypto market.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:16:08 AM

October is the bullish season, and the market price may rise to 10-100%,
but you have to a good strategy for that, for make a profit.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

That's it winter and will be a decisive factor in the market. And it can give us either success and joy, or total disappointment and devastation. In any case, we get a situation that will build our plans for the future.
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

We were expecting in that time to comes as bullish markets is still on our way. But we must keep intact on what we must do on our decision if the bearish market will come. Simply wait for the bullish trend to come as this coming end of the year. Better wait and have patience.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
SERVERIA

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

Stay calm, my friend, I have a theory about it. First the BTC goes to the bottom of the earth after the LN and implemented in large scale and the btc simply takes off and its price exceeds 20.000. The lower the course in summer, the higher it will be in winter! Grin
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

The lower the course in summer, the higher it will be in winter! Grin
Your theory is fun Smiley. It would be nice if the market found out about it and followed it. Based on this logic, the best way for the future is zero. Grin

twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

I also saw forecasts predicting the market's rise by June, but this did not happen. Now this is expected at the end of the year, well, let's see how this time we will be surprised by the crypto market.
until now no one has been able to predict cryptocurrencies and the development of the main capital is confidence and patience in investing and the expectations of investors will be better in the future

austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

A lot of investors weer waiting this winter because Summer was very rough and people are tired from contsant falling of the price of crypto. No one likes lose money and me either of course!
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

I think this market behavior is normal. Yes, I am disappointed with the fall of cryptocurrency. But this is a normal market situation when there is a decline after growth. Now we expect growth again.

anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

As I know many peoples are sold their BTC as well as ETH too. Because they were getting frustrated with the bed market condition and it's the main reason behind it I think. But Let's hope for the best the winter is coming that means December is coming up and most of the crypto experts are saying at the end of this year market will recover. So let's wait and see what is coming in the next.
Fittinya12

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

The bear market not seems to end.Everybody's done.We stayed in the winter very little, but there is no slightest improvement in the market.But I'm a patient.If the bear market persists, I'il wait.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

Winter came very early  Cheesy we have lived the winter in the summer at least most of us  Smiley what if we are going to live summer in winter? It is more likely market has bottomed.
meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

As I know many peoples are sold their BTC as well as ETH too. Because they were getting frustrated with the bed market condition and it's the main reason behind it I think. But Let's hope for the best the winter is coming that means December is coming up and most of the crypto experts are saying at the end of this year market will recover. So let's wait and see what is coming in the next.
All hope for this year is now only for the end of autumn and for the winter. The conditions are such that there are all real chances for the market to go up.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:48:15 AM

October is the bullish season, and the market price may rise to 10-100%,
but you have to a good strategy for that, for make a profit.
Just because that has happened in the last years it doesn't mean that is going to happen again, it will be great if it were because I'll love to recover some of the money that I have lost but it's not a sure thing and I see many people thinking that such a recovery at the end of the year is inevitable when it's not.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

That's it winter and will be a decisive factor in the market. And it can give us either success and joy, or total disappointment and devastation. In any case, we get a situation that will build our plans for the future.
Yes, after such a bear market throughout this year, the hope is a maximum for December. . If in November-December the market will not rise, the owners of cryptocurrency will be a big disappointment. Many ICOs now also hope for the growth of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in this period. It is necessary for Bitcoin to rise to at least ten thousand dollars.
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:53:37 AM

Yes, everything is fine, stabilization is there, low prices too. It makes no sense to sell, only to invest and update the portfolio. Well, then wait for the nearest bull.
napman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

Most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” ― Warren Buffett
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

We can't deny why someone has sold their bitcoin, there must be a variety of factors that cause them to sell, one might be the economic thing because the owner of bitcoin doesn't all save for long-term investment but to trade and expect a little from the profit of each exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: