Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment  (Read 1037 times)
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Now would be a great time to be getting started investing in crypto as the market has been pretty depressed for some time. Nearly all of the top 25 - 25 coins you will find on Coinmarketcap are down by between 60 and 75% so really anything you pick on there is going to reap a good return when the prices pick up.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

In my opinion this market condition is not the best for buying some alternative cryptocurrencies,  because of instability of the prices around. So I would suggest you to go with bitcoin at this time
mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
In your case I can suggest you to buy Ethereum, Waves, NEO and EOS. Those are the best coins from the top of coinmarketcap, that you can relly on always. So I have done the same thing.
AyeshaS (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:17:32 AM

The coins in the top five would be your best pick. The first altcoin you should be buying is ethereum. It is the best altcoin in the market and now that prices are suffering, it is at a good place for you to buy. After that, you should buy monero, privacy coins are the next best thing. Neo and ADA are some other good altcoins with a lot of potential.

Certainly, these are good coins to invest, even I have invested in couple of them like BTC and Ethereum.  Planning to invest some in IOTA, EOS, NEO in future.
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:24:18 AM

The crypto market is quite not stable but I suggest you invest in
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Altcoin
NEO
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

The idea is really smart, continuous growth of success. I believe that the community is one of the main components that unite the project,
and this is especially true for projects such. One of the best blockchain projects at the moment. I'm glad I'm associating with a project managed by a great team. To the moon. https://konios.com/
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

In my opinion this market condition is not the best for buying some alternative cryptocurrencies,  because of instability of the prices around. So I would suggest you to go with bitcoin at this time
indeed the price that shows up and down with stable is bitcoin. so it's more effective if we want to invest in bitcoin, because with a quick difference we can use the right time to sell and buy bitcoin to get a profit

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

I advise you to choose the most popular that everyone has heard . this is a more reliable income , and you can choose a brand new one, a promising one . But much of the new should not count
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

i could suggest to you is to invest in ripple ,bitcoin and most of all is ethereum ,because now this is the most trending to invest your money,and it has a big chance to gain if you will invest on it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
AyeshaS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:08:17 AM

Any of the recognised altcoins you pick from the top 25 or so on Coinmarketcap should easily be able to generate 50 - 100% returns when the market has recovered. It looks like you have picked an excellent time to begin investing in crypto.

Yes, I think this is an excellent opportunity for me to invest at this right time when market is really on the lower side and expecting a good return in future.
AyeshaS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:30:24 AM

if we are investing for now I think bitcoin is the right choice for now, we can decide to buy coin at the right time when bitcoin price is going down like at present, but besides that ETH can also be another choice because it is relatively safe and also cheap, but we have to be patient to get the maximum profit, because I think bitcoin will be in low price for a period of not time. keep an eye on market conditions, because no one can predict accurately for it.

Yes, thank u for your advice, I have done so, invested some in ETH and BTC as I have learned that these are perfectly right and safest choices for any new crypto investor. 

kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???

Etherium, Ripple, EOS, Stellar would be a good choice since they are belong to the Top 20 list. Well for me, it's not about the coin its how well your trading style is. It really depend on your skills you've got, if I were you start to do some research on what coin you will be investing especially knowing the basic principle of trading.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

if you are really ready to invest in crypto, it seems that investing in crypto must have strong funds and mental if you want to succeed because investment in crypto is very risky, if you really ready I suggest you invest in ethereum, cardano, and ripple I think in the future it will have a good prospect.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

The altcoins price is not a stable at this moment, so I prefer you to have check these coins:

DEX
RIPPLE
NEO
WAVES
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

I recommend for coins that have technologies like eos, eth and ripples. I think the coin is the most potential in every development in the next few months. yes especially for the future

Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

I recommend for coins that have technologies like eos, eth and ripples. I think the coin is the most potential in every development in the next few months. yes especially for the future
Well I also advise you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, because these two cryptocurrencies are different and this is the best and most reliable crypto you may have now, especially if you are a long-term holder. And besides, both are the most recommended because I think the crypto is most favorable.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

altcoin prices are now very good for the Investment irecommend for ethereum ripple ADA and ltc that have a price stable cost is also cheaper
AyeshaS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

As a newcomer you must learn all the rules and regulations for investment. Ethereum, Ripple, Lite chain , etc. are some good coins in the market. You can try investing on them.

Yes, I am studying more and more about other good coins like Zilliqa, Icon, Cardano, Qtum, Steem, Salt. Kindly suggest me if these are good coins for investment? 

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

To choose the trustable Altcoins, just choose the options that are in the top 10 coinmarketcal.com. There you will see which coins are his great value and the price is cheap.

If for myself I hold Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, TRON and EOS, because of the four coins have a promising future project.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

There is no better Investment than bitcoin Investment, you can hold for 2 year to gain a real profit.
You can compare this year with 2013 back, and how bitcoin jadi grown up after so many hack drama

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██