Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment  (Read 1037 times)
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
If you like the safety and long-term investment you do not pay attention to bitcoin, it is always worth investing when the current value is quite low. Also the suggestion about the good altcoins, in my opinion, you can buy ETH, XRP, NEO. Ethereum is still a good altcoin behind Bitcoin and its widespread popularity. ETH's current price is also quite cheap, although the market may dump a little bit more the current value is also quite good to buy. NEO is also very similar to ETH, the potential is huge, the value now has been reduced quite a lot. XRP is a great investment for many organizations, a safe option in the long run.
Right time to invest but only for those people who are all ready to hold and wait. If you look for quick returns then you will never get back what you have invested. Choosing right coins for investment also must be very important rather than holding them. Choose wisely and then hold them for years. You also will become a millionaire for sure.
AyeshaS (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

What type of investment do you want? short or long? If long buy bitcoin as so many source already give positive trust on bitcoin because the regulation of crypto will be soon adopted and applied. its best to learn how to pick profitable projects by acquiring knowledge and knowing how to pick your own projects than waiting for someone to suggest coins to buy

My focus is to gain expected benefit not depending on long-term or short-term time criteria.  I want to invest right now and I want to get sufficient benefit, so I will sell in time to reap my investment.
AyeshaS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

If you have good capital, I would advise you to purchase ETHERIUM, so I consider NEO to be a very promising coin, and soon it will cost twice as much, EOS should also give a plus. If you want to buy and hold for a very long time, with little expense, then I advise you to buy Stellar

Thanks! I have already invested in Ethereum.  I am really did not aware about Neo project as many suggested to invest in Neo, but looking its graph and previous record, its growth is not as per its expectations, so I am doing more research in Neo. 

badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

You are welcome to the crypto community and this is a very good time for you to buy coin because the price are low and when you hold for as long as the price rise to a targeted value, then you can sell and make reasonable profit. Potential coin that you can buy during this period and will make reasonable profit are ethereum, NEO, EOS and litecoin. This coin are very good, they have good tech and dev and also potential coin for hold.
phreakorico

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

I would focus on universa, wepower, apex and bibox. Those are all very promising tokens with rather low price at this very moment in my honest opinion. Do your own research though.
AyeshaS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

In my opinion this market condition is not the best for buying some alternative cryptocurrencies,  because of instability of the prices around. So I would suggest you to go with bitcoin at this time

Bitcoin, Ethereum is always on my list to invest and have invested in some of them and looking for other good coins in top 10-20 rank.   
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

To choose the trustable Altcoins, just choose the options that are in the top 10 coinmarketcal.com.
If the coin is in the top 10, it does not mean that it is promising for investment. This means that a lot of money has already been invested in it. Yes, coins from the first 10-20 are more reliable for investment. But on them you will not be able to earn as on coins which only appeared or those whose product, at the moment, up to the end does not function (and will earn in the next month or in two)
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

Investment is always the keyword most used for investors they invest in many sectors such as the stock market as well as investment in production business or you can also invest in bitcoin market ...
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

Investment is always the keyword most used for investors they invest in many sectors such as the stock market as well as investment in production business or you can also invest in bitcoin market ...
Well, then you must be able to choose altcoin that is above the market. If you are a beginner, you do not need to look for anything special. It is possible and simple enough to find a reliable coin to earn a stable profit.
lalabotax

Activity: 1582
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

until now the price of altcoin is still below and moving down does not follow the bitcoin trying to slowly grow. you can choose many altcoins for now. but I suggest if in the short term, you should buy altcoin that is on top. such as eth, eos and ripples.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???

Crypto is very risky and there is no guarantee crypto prices will continue to rise, and for profit and to reduce the amount of risk then you can choose a quality alt like ethereum.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

ethereum, waves and eos is the best altcoins now,,
but, you need to learn first about the third altcoins above before you decided to buy my friend
because crypto investments is risky  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
safal21

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

1 Ethereum
2 Litecoin
3 NEO
4 Cardano
5 EOS
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:39:17 PM

Mate before investing in crypto currency, you must research on how to invest and trade. Every details in this crypto world. I suggest you invest RIPPLE, NEO and ETH. That 3 coins have a good feedback with the crypto people.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

I'll tell my favorite coins. This is the Etherium, NEO and Steellar. Look close at the EOS also. Very promising coins.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
oladejiremi10

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

If you are to invest on any coin now I think etherum, ripple is good and I think their price is low now but those two coins are really good to invest on. The two coins is a good promising coins and I'm very sure the price is goona rise is just that we should have patience.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

I am studying these coins. It's having a very nice white paper and the platforms and its give me a good profit in these past few weeks.

DASH, NEM, XRP, CARDANO
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

You can buy the dip of the following coins; LALA, OMX, XYO, KRYLL, ROX and i will not forget to mention Ethereum. All these coins mentioned are good coins with great potentials. ROX is about to list on HitBTC. You can buy from folkdelta and wait for the listing on HitBTC. KRYLL has just been listed on Qryptos.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

altcoin I think the best is in cardano, doge, stellar and ripple. The coins are very cheap and available in a good crypto market.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

rebl coin , no ico , no bounty just for airdrop , 10% / year stake , good project with clear whitepapper and i think it will become huge coin on this Q3 and Q4 of 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: