Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 994 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:24:09 AM

It is highly expected that the price of bitcoin shoots to no ones understanding. Currently, investors and bounty hunters are in panic and fear of either selling or hodling the coin.
Let them panic if they want to.
Looking at the market trend, there is the hope that bitcoin will spike with immediate effect.
I never seen that we've lost so much hope for bitcoin. Each year has been so good though not for some newbies but people like OP who are only looking at the very ugly side of his analysis.
Bitcoin's value has grown since the last years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

What escape path for Bitcoin?
The value of Bitcoin is still very high . Some problems of bitcoin are difficult to solve as :
- Slow transaction speed
- consumes a lot of energy
- It is banned in some countries
- Price manipulated
Is there a sustainable future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency ?
Bitcoin will become the coin of payment as its purpose is created. Or is it just a game of whales? A financial game with winners and losers
For sure Bitcoin will become a worlds digital currency and will be used all over the world. Many people are taking interest in Bitcoin due to its high profits and value. It is the most stable currency in the crypto market and has a large number of users all arounf=d the world. Surely Bitcoin will be highly demanded digital currency in the future.
This is obvious from current numbers that bitcoin is showing such drastic change in people behaviors. There have been so many news things came in market for so long time but people never shown up for anything like they did for bitcoin. Thousands of people are entering in bitcoin world every day. So don’t just worry and time is coming around. Pack yourself up for big profit.
Anyone who is even worried about things they should not be worried about is just going to be missing out eventually. While worrying about the slow network and how much one would have to pay for transaction at times, is it not better to be worried how one should be trying as much as possible to accumulate knowing the future is certain and definitely in some years’ time, things would not be the way they are.

Yes, the only people seeing that right now are those who simply know the reason why they are investing in the first place.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

The value of Bitcoin lies in the trust of investors!
The existence of Bitcoin is reasonable, but for me, it always exists like gold. It does serve as a currency in a certain historical period in the past. Bitcoin should compete with French currency!
Bitcoin is essentially a gold draped in a high-tech coat!

Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

The value of Bitcoin is still very high . Some problems of bitcoin are difficult to solve as :
- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated
Bitcoin will become the coin of payment as its purpose is created. Or is it just a game of whales? A financial game with winners and losers
Since nowadays we see that bitcoin price was fall down no like the past years that it will increases so high..it means its price is unstamated that it will never been stable at all time maybe increases or decreases but i can assute that botcoin will last until the next generation.bbecause it will become the future currency system of the world..it will ups and downs to its price but uts still their in the near future.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

As Bitcoin is a leading currency, certainty about technology will not be equal to the current altcoin. Anyway, the value of Bitcoin has been accepted by the community, which is undisputed.
If one day, there is a Coin that can replace Bitcoin, I think they will have to make better technology, such as the NEP5 technology.

In my own opinion, Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency that has the capability of replacing bitcoins because most of the altcoins today has a price based on ethereum coins.

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

The value of Bitcoin lies in the trust of investors!
The existence of Bitcoin is reasonable, but for me, it always exists like gold. It does serve as a currency in a certain historical period in the past. Bitcoin should compete with French currency!
Bitcoin is essentially a gold draped in a high-tech coat!
Bitcoin for me will always have a value cause there will be always investors whose want to put their money into this project, thanks to that situation this coin can't lose its value.
Kertmu

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

The main thing is that Bitcoin did not lose the trust, this is a weighty factor in the formation of value.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:17:45 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 09:21:52 PM by Xenoph0bia

- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated
Since nowadays we see that bitcoin price was fall down no like the past years that it will increases so high..it means its price is unstamated that it will never been stable at all time maybe increases or decreases but i can assute that botcoin will last until the next generation.bbecause it will become the future currency system of the world..it will ups and downs to its price but uts still their in the near future.
Bitcoin's value is down these days because of a number reasons.The forces of demand and supply play an important role in determining the prices.It is down as the bitcoin holders are selling their bitcoins because the prices are not rising.Bitcoin has a risk of getting hacked and that is why people are leaving bitcoin.Bitcoin is also banned in some nations and this is also a reason .Bitcoin is decentralised and so no central banks and governments support bitcoin as they have no direct control over bitcoin.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:51:58 PM

the future of bitcoin is sustainable, the world is gradually moving into adaoption of digital currency, and bitcoin would be the world first digital currency, there is no doubt about it, the value of bitcoin will keep appreciating in value.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

So, in any game there are losers and winners and, certainly, trading is a game which adults play in. Let us remember 2017 year when amateurs were winners especially who sold own bitcoins on the highs. You are right that bitcoin has some weakness comparing with other coins but in the current moment of time there is no alternate for bitcoinand it is not just my non-professional opinion because there are bitcoin futures on CME where professionals trade. I am sure that professionals are much more experienced than we are and, of course, they know the situation much better. Consequently they would not work with bitcoin if bitcoin were so bad asset.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:48:21 AM

- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated

I am still believe that bitcoin price will still rising in the future and maybe can reach $250k like many expert said. If issue about slow transaction, lightning network is the solution for bitcoin. I dont believe bitcoin price is manipulated because price determined by market

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:55:59 AM

very good bitcoin value and also very high bitcoin coin price increase, I rate bitcoin well done by society, I believe bitcoin can make me success, most importantly want to learn.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:28:24 AM

I think bitcoin is an investment that may be very profitable, some of the problems that exist only the value of how much effort we do.
whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think bitcoin will become a long term trusted store of value, if it does become a long term trusted store of value. BTC should trade around 2M a coin. Depending on how many coins are lost and are actually in circulation. That is over 100X the price of where BTC is today. If btc does not become a long term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero unless it become a cool collectible which is a possibility.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

The bitcoin value today is more than $ 8,000 today, although today bitcoin price compared to yesterday is about a few dollars difference but that also makes investors feel more satisfied.
Mariahenry86

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:19:34 AM

(Slow transaction speed) I do not understand what you mean. I think any investment will have winners and losers, but in my opinion, this is the test of patience of the market for us. The near future bitcoin will come back and grow over.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:56:21 AM

I think that as tone goes on new platforms, security systems and projects are created to better the efficiency of crypto currency transactions. Now more than ever, wallets becomes more secure and more easily accessible. Transactions become an instant activity that you can actually send money in your couch to people half way across the globe.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

What does this even mean? If you were to add all the energy consumed by the financial sector? What energy does the financial sector use? Second, the criticism on Bitcoin is that it uses all this power for virtually no good reason. It is necessary based on the way it is constructed to consume all this power to run the decentralized network, but essentially nobody needs the decentralized network because it's not solving a real world problem that was needing to be solved. Centralized systems do what Bitcoin does for such a fraction of the power needs it wouldn't even be measurable. That's the criticism on the power front. The analogy to the financial system is puzzling because the "financial system" isn't a defined network like Bitcoin is, and the power consumption by Bitcoin relative to the utility is so overkill that the comparison on the face of it seems ridiculous before you even look at any numbers whatsoever.
It means exactly what I said, I have seen some calculations that put the financial sector as responsible for the use of 12% of the energy of the whole planet and if bitcoin were to take its place it will be more efficient, so all of those that say that bitcoin is unsustainable because it consumes a huge amount of energy are lying and are trying to use the excuse that bitcoin is not green enough to stop its adoption, but it is not going to work, and second bitcoin uses all that energy to secure the network so it is not useless.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated

As of now the value of bitcoin is not as high. The price is in the ranges of decreasing because of some issues. But I think maybe by next month coming the price of bitcoin will recover and back to normal.
frigmatic12

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:02:51 AM

bitcoin value is very high and it bring massive income to many...the value of the bitcoin is making a lot if impact on the digital currency, this is making a lot of people trade with the bitcoin more than any digital currency....
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:16:29 AM

I think bitcoin is an investment that may be very profitable, some of the problems that exist only the value of how much effort we do.
Bitcoin value is unpredictable and it is good sign that the price moves up now and a little bit down again and has never loose its value. Indeed investing on bitcoin is profitable especially to people who uses effective strategies during these times and good amount of profit are awarded only to those who have long patience in this kind of trade industry.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: