Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:15:02 AM

Helixhills project has a short term and long term goal as per the details on the roadmap. May we also know when will your tokens get listed on the exchanges. It seems that was not included on the roadmap.
You've got a good observation mate but i think that is a small problem that can be easily fixed. What captured my attention with this project is the presentation of their team members. As a follower of this project, i will pay special attention to the team behind this because they are the ones that will constitute to the future of this ICO.  

That is definitely right, every investors always check first the team members before they proceed with their next step of choosing an ICO. Furthermore, this is still new and maybe the team already have some future plans to make their project be known here in this forum and also in social networking site.
This project is just starting its journey here in the crypto currency community but yet, there are already people that is looking forward to the HELIXHILLS might bring to the community. Well, I am also one of those find this project interesting and has a promising goal for the service market industry. I will stay watch the Helixhills and find out its upcoming updates.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:29:04 AM

although I've found the same pre ico concept in a scam project, I hope this team can be trusted well, I also see this project is very good when it is well developed
I read the information about the team members of the project and they have great experience in their field. As well I read the whitepaper and it is very easy to understand the concept of the project.
Yes, i agree with you that Helixhill provide us a good details and useful information for their project is so clearly and easily to know which Helixhills will working for.
Yes, simple yet very clear and understandable instructions and informations. It's  will definitely bring the team the project to success. I know project is still new but I hope that the team could create a amazing project marketing strategies to attract people in crypto market community nowadays the competition is high and need to have unique and useful project to gain interest from community.
That what is important to provide right? An information which is friendly that people can easily understand and clearly see what really it aims toward the crpto currency community. Moreover, this is a great project to make the service market into a much better being a decentralized one.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:28:09 AM

Hello-
My name is Rick and I am a USA based Crypto YouTuber. I was wondering if you are looking for any additional YouTube promotion. If you are please let me know. You can see my channel at the link below. I can also create commercial style promo videos and have put a link to a couple examples below as well. Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
https://www.youtube.com/c/cryptorick

Promo video 1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdPUtdSsIb8
Promo Video 2-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN5ta4Bgq8M
Promo video 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-Oqi21qIg

Send  me a PM or Email me at ricktbo@gmail.com to discuss in detail. Thanks!
This kind of promoting should be helping your project to be known by his subscriber, I hope you accept it for your future!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

These Pre ICO is having the biggest bonus I have ever seen in an ICO sale, How many days or weeks will the promotion be active? I visited the site they already reach 205k USD! Great job!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:43:27 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 03:26:06 AM by Hec2005

These Pre ICO is having the biggest bonus I have ever seen in an ICO sale, How many days or weeks will the promotion be active? I visited the site they already reach 205k USD! Great job!
People will always see a good project with a blink of an eye and this would be the case this project. They already generated a quarter of a million at this early so we can say that many are supporting this project and this community of supporters will continue to grow.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:24:16 AM

Helixhills project has a short term and long term goal as per the details on the roadmap. May we also know when will your tokens get listed on the exchanges. It seems that was not included on the roadmap.

HILL tokens listing on crypto-currency stocks  -  Q4  2019.

Awesome! Is thier a minimum lock in period for the tokens or we can sell it right away when they get listed from those exchangers.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

Good thing to know that the project are aiming to help the consumers to have a better experienced and satisafctions in every services they wanted here in crypto world. Providing this kind of purpose will surely be liked by the people of crypto and possibly gained big supports from the businessmen that will lead to it's better development.
The project concept is very realistic and impressive the ability to help someone without think the profits firts in return is very unique and wonderful. There are many competitive project in the market with differentoffers and ideas but this one is very aamazing. The goals is to help and  peoplein ccrypto journey will be one of the best concept I heard so far.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

The twist of its platform is very interesting, the concept is well organized and efficient for the community. This project will surely gain access and support from the community since its gives alot of benifets to the extent of this project in the crypto world.
Yes, the project content is simple yet very helpful and advantageous to both parties. I am sure that this project will gain many interest and support from the community because the concept is about helping each and everyone here. People are more likely to support project that not only one sided but also thinking the welfare of its constituents and supporters. 
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

Good thing to know that the project are aiming to help the consumers to have a better experienced and satisafctions in every services they wanted here in crypto world. Providing this kind of purpose will surely be liked by the people of crypto and possibly gained big supports from the businessmen that will lead to it's better development.
The project concept is very realistic and impressive the ability to help someone without think the profits firts in return is very unique and wonderful. There are many competitive project in the market with differentoffers and ideas but this one is very aamazing. The goals is to help and  peoplein ccrypto journey will be one of the best concept I heard so far.

The team of this project are very much positive to their objectives because they really make alot of action that would surely help them in making their platform accessable to the community. This strategy will help them to continue to develop and maintain their credibility in the crypto community even if they are new with this kind of work.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 11:25:31 AM by Jedzkie050617

You've got a good observation mate but i think that is a small problem that can be easily fixed. What captured my attention with this project is the presentation of their team members. As a follower of this project, i will pay special attention to the team behind this because they are the ones that will constitute to the future of this ICO.  

That is definitely right, every investors always check first the team members before they proceed with their next step of choosing an ICO. Furthermore, this is still new and maybe the team already have some future plans to make their project be known here in this forum and also in social networking site.
This project is just starting its journey here in the crypto currency community but yet, there are already people that is looking forward to the HELIXHILLS might bring to the community. Well, I am also one of those find this project interesting and has a promising goal for the service market industry. I will stay watch the Helixhills and find out its upcoming updates.
Yes, it's just starting it's journey and from this very moment it receives positive feedback and reviews. The Helixhills project catches the hearts and attention of many specialy investors. Brilliant and  competency will be there keys to reach their goals.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

a very promising project with a professional team in it. the white paper is very clear and detailed about the course of the HELIXHILLS project. hopefully the team will further develop the innovation so that this project can be realized and run smoothly.

In the coming months there's no reason that this project will become more popular in the crypto community. Right now if you are going to check their website and read the whitepaper its clearly stated their how they are going to establish their platform in the cryptomarket.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

The team of this project are very much positive to their objectives because they really make alot of action that would surely help them in making their platform accessable to the community. This strategy will help them to continue to develop and maintain their credibility in the crypto community even if they are new with this kind of work.
Its true, even if they are new , they can still compete with people who has experience, but by doing so they need to exert more efforts or come up with strategies, it would be great if they posses these characteristics.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

Its true, even if they are new , they can still compete with people who has experience, but by doing so they need to exert more efforts or come up with strategies, it would be great if they posses these characteristics.
We can easily identify them as very active and good set of team members. More effort is needed to be more attractive in the eyes of  the supporters and investors. With more updates and progress they will be able to attract and invite mores prospects investors in the future.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

The Helixhills project looks very promising and is being noticed by the great community investors, Helixhills needs a really good roadmap for the development of the project, to achieve the success in their expectations. wait
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

Indeed, this information is not on the site and is not mentioned anywhere, maybe it's because the site has just opened and the information has not been updated yet.
I think that after a while, the developers will add this information on the official website and here on the forum. So just wait a bit and soon you'll find out.
Definitely, they can bring much attention to the people around the world so that they can earn more money from the investors and use it for the fund of the project.
With the enourmous budget of this project for thier marketing, they will surely get the attention of every investors and crypto businessman.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

Yes, of course, but I do not see administrators here, why, since yesterday, they have not answered my question. I see that a lot of people like the project, I also like the idea of a project when it's connected with a freelancer.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

Yes they can still compete with others, that is why it is very important to have a good foundation starting from the plan and the people who will work with it. It will serve as a guide which next to be followed. Those are the things that I found in this project which is so good,waiting for the  new updates and more progress in this project soon.
Rxsla

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Hello-
My name is Rick and I am a USA based Crypto YouTuber. I was wondering if you are looking for any additional YouTube promotion. If you are please let me know. You can see my channel at the link below. I can also create commercial style promo videos and have put a link to a couple examples below as well. Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
https://www.youtube.com/c/cryptorick

Promo video 1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdPUtdSsIb8
Promo Video 2-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN5ta4Bgq8M
Promo video 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-Oqi21qIg

Send  me a PM or Email me at ricktbo@gmail.com to discuss in detail. Thanks!

HELIXHILLS Promotion video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v725Sbo8ZKg   

dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

Indeed, this information is not on the site and is not mentioned anywhere, maybe it's because the site has just opened and the information has not been updated yet.
I think that after a while, the developers will add this information on the official website and here on the forum. So just wait a bit and soon you'll find out.
I really hope so, because I do not want to wait too long, then it seems that the project is not heavily followed and the forum is checked.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: