Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

the development team has launched a large bounty campaign, it's really good. But I'm wondering, is there a referral program in the project, or maybe the team did not foresee this option?

The team is actually at the stage of developing their platform in the world of cryptos. Maybe in the coming days they would raise this option into their mainstream. Right now they are still on the process of captivating the demand of the community and the benefits that the society could avail on this platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

These Pre ICO is having the biggest bonus I have ever seen in an ICO sale, How many days or weeks will the promotion be active? I visited the site they already reach 205k USD! Great job!
People will always see a good project with a blink of an eye and this would be the case this project. They already generated a quarter of a million at this early so we can say that many are supporting this project and this community of supporters will continue to grow.

The cause of these I think is the big bonus that you will receive 500% from your initial investment so it is gaining more and more popularity to the people.

I'm surprised with that big bonus that will be receive by the investors here. No doubt that it will increase the popularity of the project if more people will know how big the bonus is.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Yes, the project is fresh and new and there still room for updates and progress. I believe that this project will reach the success because of the cooperation of each team members and all the possible supporters abd investors of this project. Hoping for more updates and creative marketing strategy for the betterment and success of this project.
Hopefully they will be able to reach the progress and support needed to make this possible. With more support expected ahead, the project's success rate will increase also.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

a great project with a very interesting idea. the created thread also has a very clear and detailed explanation of the project. but it does require different innovations because there are many projects about decentralization. permission to monitor first to see how the development.
Decentralization is trending for any exchange, services at current time. And i think this factors will give us good services at blockchain.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:38:28 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 11:57:39 PM by vivavivu

This project has a good platform that holds and keep it on proving to us. Well, there are people that doubts this project since it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, but better if the people will read and observe first this project before any judgments. I believe that every project has its own uniqueness and so this one. The Helixhills and be one of those top projects holding the title to be a decentralized service market.

We can't control their choices and we have different perceptions in terms of understanding things. Helixhills is still new and normally people needs more information and also transparency and I think the team already provided this factors.
In my opinion, they still at started of this project. We cannot force the team must do something when they have just begin.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Yes, the project is fresh and new and there still room for updates and progress. I believe that this project will reach the success because of the cooperation of each team members and all the possible supporters abd investors of this project. Hoping for more updates and creative marketing strategy for the betterment and success of this project.
Hopefully they will be able to reach the progress and support needed to make this possible. With more support expected ahead, the project's success rate will increase also.

Right mate, im also looking forward for the bright future ahead of this project becuse the community gave their support for this platform. Eventually this project will meet its goals because the number of participants who join and participated this project are increasing.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:05:12 AM

the development team has launched a large bounty campaign, it's really good. But I'm wondering, is there a referral program in the project, or maybe the team did not foresee this option?

This could lead them to attract a big bunch of supporters to join the bounty campaigns. Great news to the team, also congrats for achieving high impression in just a few days on the sale.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

This could lead them to attract a big bunch of supporters to join the bounty campaigns. Great news to the team, also congrats for achieving high impression in just a few days on the sale.
It should be much easier to promote the project with the help of the bounty participants, can someone share the bounty thread link so that we could read on the bounty requirements.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:17:53 AM

Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.
With documents like everything is in order, if you doubt this, you can at any time go to the site and check all the documentation there.
Documents are the biggest thing that you should have learned before investing in the project because it can predict the future.
Yes, the documents are important, but how are you going to predict the future with their help? What is it in my head does not fit, because it is impossible to guess anything at all, everything can go not according to plan as it is written in the road map.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.
With documents like everything is in order, if you doubt this, you can at any time go to the site and check all the documentation there.
Documents are the biggest thing that you should have learned before investing in the project because it can predict the future.
Yes, the documents are important, but how are you going to predict the future with their help? What is it in my head does not fit, because it is impossible to guess anything at all, everything can go not according to plan as it is written in the road map.
The roadmap is very detailed IMO and I dont see any reasons why they wont be able to accomplish it. So far they have a good reputation so investors should easily invest on this project.
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

The question is about financial operations. Do you expect that payments will be made in tokens?
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

This project has a good platform that holds and keep it on proving to us. Well, there are people that doubts this project since it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, but better if the people will read and observe first this project before any judgments. I believe that every project has its own uniqueness and so this one. The Helixhills and be one of those top projects holding the title to be a decentralized service market.

That is tre their are doubts but we cannot control them but the only thing that doubts will fade is through keep it into improvement keep the project develop so that it will be raising its own status. The project is very good because the platform says everything how helpful it is to the enviroment.
Well doubt are necessary in the first impressions of the project, that is why people are raising questions on their post, the doubt lessen if they give clarifications to those questions and also show development.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

It should be much easier to promote the project with the help of the bounty participants, can someone share the bounty thread link so that we could read on the bounty requirements.
developers have made access to the page with bounty. Pay attention to the first message. There you will see an active link to Bounty, go to it and you can choose any campaign for yourself.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

Agree,  its not right to doubt the project just because its new and beginner. Why some are always think the negative side without considering the good effect and concepts of the project.  I know that doubts and some other feedbacks are normal specialy for newbies but I hope we all consider thema and give them a chance to show what they got before we jumped into conclusion and pre judgment.

You can't tell what people wanted to do and it is just natural that there are who are not in favor of the platform. This is their biggest challenge, they need to proved something that can satisfy their doubt. Just accept the fact that not everything will always in favor because we are living in a competitive world.
I support you, the competition is very strong at the moment. And to have their customers they need to attract something, and this is news and constant updates of the project, so that people can see that the developers continue to work on it. If this is not the case, then everyone leaves for active projects.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:36:42 AM

Agree,  its not right to doubt the project just because its new and beginner. Why some are always think the negative side without considering the good effect and concepts of the project.  I know that doubts and some other feedbacks are normal specialy for newbies but I hope we all consider thema and give them a chance to show what they got before we jumped into conclusion and pre judgment.

You can't tell what people wanted to do and it is just natural that there are who are not in favor of the platform. This is their biggest challenge, they need to proved something that can satisfy their doubt. Just accept the fact that not everything will always in favor because we are living in a competitive world.
I support you, the competition is very strong at the moment. And to have their customers they need to attract something, and this is news and constant updates of the project, so that people can see that the developers continue to work on it. If this is not the case, then everyone leaves for active projects.
Yes, actually, there are so many kind of competition as this forum have a lot of annoucement thread to be supported and need a lot of investors.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:44:05 AM

Yes, newcomers are heavily interested to come to a project rather than before they creating the bounty campaigns for this project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

The roadmap is very detailed IMO and I dont see any reasons why they wont be able to accomplish it. So far they have a good reputation so investors should easily invest on this project.
Yeah, the roadmap is very detailed and they can bring so much opportunities to achive success and also accomplish their vision.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

Yeah, the roadmap is very detailed and they can bring so much opportunities to achive success and also accomplish their vision.
I will share the same thought with you buddy because I also hoping for the Helixhills project to reach its goal and attain its success. Well, sooner or later no doubt that it will happen soon if the Helixhills project team will keep up all its progressive actions and vision towards the better of the crypto currency community.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

Helixhills project is showing the best it could for the crowd of the crypto currency community. Well people are really keep on observing and following to the actions taken by this project. Hoping that sooner or later this project Helixhills will come to lauched its bounty campaigns and surely this project will even boost its name.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

We can't control their choices and we have different perceptions in terms of understanding things. Helixhills is still new and normally people needs more information and also transparency and I think the team already provided this factors.
You are right there mate, this Helixhills project is still new and for sure the team that develop this project is going improve it's presentation of the project to it's prospected investors through the suggestions of it's community of supporters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: