Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dead many times!  (Read 2172 times)
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

Its dead only when the market didn't favour you guys and its good when the market is favourable again which dont supposed to be so.  Lets just accept any situation we found ourselves in this cryptocurrency sphere

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:41:34 AM

Its dead only when the market didn't favour you guys and its good when the market is favourable again which dont supposed to be so.  Lets just accept any situation we found ourselves in this cryptocurrency sphere

We don't need to accept the price movements if it dumps or pumps, we are investors and traders, all we got to do is to just struggle the way we always do it. If we do not move our investments in a great way, we will not really receive good profits in our investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

Indeed, tumbs up for the positivity and understanding of the risk, and surely bitcoin won't die unless the amount reach to zero in any currencies.

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

I think you have made a very right decision, you are a person who has an attitude.
and confident with what you do. I think you will succeed with bitcoin in the future. hopefully
Devin Zagoren

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

I don't think so. I think we got enough opportunity here. I have still hope on this coin.
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

I totally agree with you. it's true that Bitcoin prices are currently up and down. but Bitcoin is always known as a popular currency among people.The drop in prices never reflects the death of bitcoin.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.
We have the same belief,i am also ignored those negative comments for bitcoin,that many of them they insist that investing in bitcoin is now in a big risks. Before we enter in the world of crypto,we should consider first,either there will have big risks,but also have rewards. Earn profits or loss of all capital,we should accept it all,that's a part of investing.
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

Yes, bitcoin has been dead many times so far, but it's ridiculous. Because blockchains and bitcoin are developing at a rapid pace, people are simply paying too much attention to the price of bitcoin.

shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

Your intention & the vision is a good example for someone who wants to enter in Crytp Currency & mainly in Bitcoin. Since it's inception BTC had many drops for about 70%-80% & still it's having a great profit for early birds. It's clear that who had Bitcoin 2 or 3 years back still having a huge margin of profit. That's the ground reality. Someone who bought at the peak is surely having a desperate time. Who analyze market conditions mostly focus on the current dip from it's all time high price can feel that it be will ended up.

Those who concern few facts can lead to these statements & when world knows about Blockchain technology & it's use cases & the present development to adopt among mass community these FUDs will be answered effortlessly. Let's pray & wait for that magic happens.

Ike.daniel

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

bitcoin can not be dead. It is the future
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

Understand your topic I think you mean topic why bitcoin price going to big down? I'm right now?? Actually all bitcoin users know more that Bitcoin value not a stable still down,check bitcoin history then you will understand.when bitcoin price going to down and up it's understand very difficult. So keep claim excited knowledge about bitcoin,how you can got profit.when time invest,when time sales and when time to start good trading.hope you understand now..
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

Bitcoin is the future of digital currency and cant be dead, many investors will still see the benefits of the technology blockchain is bringing, just invest what you can afford now so you won't regret in future..
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

yes this is true risk investors. you must be sure before investing and already know the risks. I think that's true if many people say bitcoin will die but actually they just want to take advantage to get cheap coin buying price

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

Indeed, tumbs up for the positivity and understanding of the risk, and surely bitcoin won't die unless the amount reach to zero in any currencies.

I could not agree more. There is always risk in bitcoin world. For that reason, be positive and wait. Bitcoin will never die unless its prices will reach zero for sure.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:53:28 AM

MOre than 300 times and it has not stopped yet.

You can think on your own - but for me it's only a form of investment right now and we cannot think about it as a daylife currency. there are a lot a better coins out there, maybe too many, that are better the BTC for this purpose.

Only time can let us know..
spain cool

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

Satoshi's was revealing himself on http://nakamotofamilyfoundation.org/, since now, bitcoin cannot die once more and I can expect more big pumps coming in!
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

For me Bitcoin is the only crypto currency worth to invest only if you have enough patience from those volatility and criticisms. as we can see right now it is increasing again little by little and this is how it works anyway.
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

many people say bitcoin has dead because they see bitcoin price down but but the fact is bitcoin is still there now and i believe bitcoin will still last for several years ahead
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

MOre than 300 times and it has not stopped yet.

You can think on your own - but for me it's only a form of investment right now and we cannot think about it as a daylife currency. there are a lot a better coins out there, maybe too many, that are better the BTC for this purpose.

Only time can let us know..

every dumps of the bitcoin everyone is saying that bitcoin is dead, bitcoin  is not worth investing for but if the bitcoin pump people also speculating big amounts of the price of bitcoin. That is mostly people saying though those old one really not saying a bit because they know it would be back or they could gain profits from it.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

Clearly it's someone who doesn't really understand the concept of Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency at large. Because Bitcoin tanks now doesn't mean it won't rally again. It's just a matter of time and everything will be fine.

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: