Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dead many times!  (Read 2174 times)
Tranghoangvani

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

Me too, I'm investing in btc. It will help me get rich or return to zero.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

I agree with you.
If you read media articles or even some posts on this forum, you will think that bitcoin dying every day Smiley
Any way, from the btc history we know that we had many times btc price drop but bitcoin recovered every time so I don't worry much.
I'm here for the long term.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kangen riko

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

I think many people do not understand about investing, they just want to profit but not ready to lose. In any form of investment there will be losses and profits and this is not just about digital money.
royal slave01

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.

Yes i must agree that bitcoin already die so many times but was still able to survive and until now bitcoin is still very known and leading in crypto market.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

That only means, Bitcoin is still standing, even though many times people is killing it telling that it is dead, repeatedly killing it but here we are still reading same thread but still Bitcoin is standing. They must clarify what do they mean dead?

How many times did bitcoin up and down but still it exist.As long as there is a crypto,bitcoin will never dead.There should be a specific term on that.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

You do not have to worry because it's just a matter that bitcoin will never end, and I've read the article that bitcoin has been made by santoshi Nakamoto that bitcoin will never run out until 2140 if in mine though.
RamseyJoyce

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

Some people hate bitcoins, they do not know bitcoin, they think bitcoin will die and they proclaim that bitcoin will die to stop the investors from bitcoin. One thing for sure is that bitcoin will not die and it will grow even further
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.

It is hard that bitcoin will end first it is the mother of all crypto although eth gain popularity but they cant make bitcoin down, This is the beginning of crypto many things will happen it can make the market grow still. Those who said that bitcoin will come to end is the one who has investment in crypto that leads to negative income.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

That's not called dead bitcoin. You have been very confused. Each cycle of the market or any trade occupies a period of time. development - decline and balance. That cycle will be repeated over time. And it needs trust from investors and the community. The crypto market is new and promising but so vulnerable to FUDs. That's what we saw this year.

For me bitcoin is normal if the price will goes down and that is good because we can buy in a low price and only think it mind is trust to goes up again the price of bitcoin and many people continuesly to buy and invest because theres prediction of people will goes up so that people have a big trust on bitcoin to go up again.

ppifvtpu

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

The bitcoin is no end. Every year there are many people who spread these words, but every time bitcoin will come back, our community will be stronger.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

Yes, you are right. I don't believe too..
I bought bitcoin too for good price, this is last chance to buy BTC for 6K usd.
soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

I've heard the news that bitcoin will end in a given year, people are making bitcoin topics going to die because they've seen bitcoin prices in the last few months, but the fact is, bitcoin still survives up to now, and is still widely used in many countries, I am sure that bitcoin will last and will not die.
Azial

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

I think "Bitcoin is dead" is used by the people nowadays who think that the bitcoin is in its very low state. Bitcoin will not end that easily and we should keep in mind that bitcoin is very volatile it can go up and down many times so it is natural for it to be on its dip
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

So how did you say that bitcoin is dead? So do you mean its dead because of the continues falling of value? Correct me if im wrong when we say dead it means its not functionig but bitcoin is still here but the value was fall and this is what we said that taking a risk because when you invest in high but now its fall o it means you lose this is what we said sky of investment that you didn't know when the value fall and rise so always be patient and take a risk.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

I agree that I have read or heard that "Bitcoin is dead!" a lot of times already but look, we are still here, Bitcoin is still alive and kicking. I understand that the market is dry for s couple of weeks or even months now, but it is all part of it right? All market and investments has its dry season but that doesn't mean it is going to die or just burst and be all gone, I don't think so. So stay calm and don't let all those negativity get into you because you will lose more if you take actions based on your emotions and doubts.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

I don't think bitcoin will ever go away that easily. I mean, sure it has its dip, but there's always a sunshine after the rain, right? It will make a comeback and the value will rise up again.
isabuhay

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

For the past years, yeah it becomes dead. But still resurrects and dead again, resurrects again. But right now, bitcoin is good compared for its early years
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

Bitcoin will never die. The price may drop but it will never die. It's here to stay. Let the haters hate, the fact remains, bitcoin will never die. Whoever says bitcoin is dead will be the first to die. Yes some weak alts may die during these testing times, but crypto is here forever. It will only get more popular.

PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

I think bitcoin will never die at all times because there are many people who are working here.
Bitcoin is currently the most popular electronic money, it will also play many enters in the future

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

Ignore all the false news about bitcoin. Because now many groups want to destroy bitcoin prices by spreading false news about bitcoin. So investors are afraid to hodl their coins longer so they sell all their coins and the market starts to red. After the bitcoin price drops the group buys all the coins and spreads the good news again about bitcoin so bitcoin rises again in price and the group gets a high profit. It is a game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: