Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 08:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dead many times!  (Read 2174 times)
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

Bitcoin is dead is mostly used by people who buy at the top and when the price drops they try to vent their anger by saying so. There's a new person calling Bitcoin dead everyday, once you are old enough in the crypto world you get used to this and tend to avoid these kind of posts and people.
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:53:45 PM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.
Bitcoin cannot define as dead because the price is dropping drastically. Those FUDs are telling that bitcoin is dead, why? Maybe because they are losing money. When you entered this business, you are prepared to lose and to win. It is like a gamble in this industry, some win, some losses. Those people are just scared and they are always in the panic. In this line of business, you must have the guts. 
genlocy

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

Yes you are right,and i am agree with you that we should ignore this kind of news and we should continue with bitcoin.
royalbittinz

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

Bitcoin in has fallen many times and has always bounce back that's what makes it a great coin and people hodling it, so it can't be dead cos thing can't come back to live. Most of the people claiming bitcoin is dead are those that enter the market at the wrong timing and when they fail to make any profit they will be preaching bitcoin is dead and by so doing will cause many newbie or "not-so-expert" to panic to sell their coin.

Also, in some cases, the term "bitcoin is dead" is used as a result of mix information.

privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

We're all talking about probili, and why not consider the inheritance to the children. Buy now 10 bitcoins and write a receipt 1 bitcoin granddaughter, 1 bitcoin grandson, 1 bitcoin son, etc. Why not consider a very long-term contribution of their money. A kind of time capsule to their descendants. They would be very pleased to receive a huge fortune from their grandparents.
Saritelli

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

One can say that bitcoin has not lived, because its best times are ahead. I think that the technology will improve and we will see the real application of bitcoin. I think lightning protocol will change everything.
Ngajim

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

No. I don't think bitcoin can die.this time is good time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin just fallen and I'm sure one day will bounce back again.
I think there is new person whom just now used bitcoin that's why they don't believed if botcoin will never die.
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

Who says that Bitcoin will end up, he does not know anything about Bitcoin. The person who entered the world in the crypt knows best that it will never end. Bitcoin transactions are the most advanced medium for modernization. Every investment is risky. But Bitcoin prices rise/down every moment. That's what they feel more afraid and think Bitcoin ends.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:59:47 PM

Bitcoin already dump many times,we experienced a lot of dips rather than ups and still bitcoin is alive,nothing to worry for now because the rise up will be coming soon.Ignore all the negative news about bitcoin and continue to invest for the fruitful future.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

Falling price doesn't mean that bicoin is dead. All financial instrument has this feature of price movement. Sometime it is like bull or sometime bear. Whatever the situation is, market will be slow with time. However, I believe that if somone invest at this momnet he will not be looser. I guess market may be bullish very nearly.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1344
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:37:16 PM

All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.

Not true, all investments are nor risky. If you make a fixed deposit in a bank, you get an assured annual return. There is no risk to that investment and you are guaranteed to get the fixed interest.

Now coming to crypto, there is more risk but so is the reward that comes with it.

Signature available for rent
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.
I strongly agree with your opinion, when others say bitcoin will die because of its sharp decline, I see it as a great opportunity to buy more coins for long-term investment until the market is fully recovered, but if my choice for investment in crypto loses my money, I will not be sad, because I know in all investments must have risks, and I am ready with all the bad possibilities.
zamani12

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

Yes dead many times or rather few times. Bitcoin cant be considered many times just because its currently down. I still believe as the very first crypto it still potentials. Bitcoin i can say is a sexy currency  Roll Eyes if you know what i mean, it lunched all these other currency even though other cryptos will have higher values at different times. I must also say investments on cryptos should carefully taught about along with proper understanding of the crypto of interest
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

Yes dead many times or rather few times. Bitcoin cant be considered many times just because its currently down. I still believe as the very first crypto it still potentials. Bitcoin i can say is a sexy currency  Roll Eyes if you know what i mean, it lunched all these other currency even though other cryptos will have higher values at different times. I must also say investments on cryptos should carefully taught about along with proper understanding of the crypto of interest
It is dead many times yes it is but it is still regaining in value no matter what is happening with it that is why with the current status of bitcoin right now we don't need to panic with it.
awawo

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:52:52 PM

I have been telling all that care to listen that bitcoin is not dieing or dead simply because the price is going down, it not only the price of bitcoin in the exchange market that determined the existence of bitcoin they are more to it bitcoin is a digital currency and at that it other functions apart from being an investment platform is still good and functioning in it full capacity. So bitcoin will recover very soon.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:11:18 PM

Bitcoin is not dead, instead of complaining and contemplating just use the opportunity to accumulate more before the bull return..
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

It is clearly your own decision. Many threads were made in this forum about the price of bitcoin and what to do, but in the end investing in it is in your decision, you must understand the risks and be ready what will happen in your investment.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

it is difficult to know about the future of the Bitcoin, but if to look in the past about the price on the trade default see the big default in progress for investors in the future. So I think it is dead for the real time.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

yes because bitcoin falls and falls in the price, put them in Socratus because this is a new crypto project that is loved by millions of people
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

Bitcoin has come to stay and would not perish. Bitcoin started slowly but the rate of its operations have increased massively. I do not know why people think bitcoin will fade out of the system and die out soon. BITCOIN has fallen now, Yes it has! but it will surely rise again soon. This is not the time for critics but rather the time for business. Invest in cryptocurrencies now and make an incredible profit soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: