Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dead many times!  (Read 2171 times)
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:32:24 AM

Well I cant really say that bitcoin is dead already. If you are going to look at bitcoin and crypto price last2 years, todays price is still higher compared to the past. Meaning, even if it experiences dip and drops, if you have invested in bitcoin last two years, you still get profit from it. Id say it's dead if it was the other way around.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:38:18 AM

Well I cant really say that bitcoin is dead already. If you are going to look at bitcoin and crypto price last2 years, todays price is still higher compared to the past. Meaning, even if it experiences dip and drops, if you have invested in bitcoin last two years, you still get profit from it. Id say it's dead if it was the other way around.

Bitcoin never been dead, even if the market price keeps on going down but that doesn't mean that bitcoin is dead. This hapoens because of the sudden changes and that I believe that everything will go back to normal.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:47:31 AM

It is because there are many people now that want to manipulate the price of Bitcoin, they want people, specially those new in crypto that will get panic and sold their bitcoin at very cheap, then whales can buy.
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

Yes its been "Dead" for thousand of times already ! And we have proven them wrong for a thousand of times too , bitcoin has been around for many years already and just last year it gained a huge publicity the majority of people and companies started accepting bitcoins . And by that publicity , bitcoin attracted those people who are just curious with 0 knowledge on what the F they are doing . Those are the people who triggered the pump and dumps . Those people spreading "Bitcoin is Dead" are just people who want to manipulate the market .

And for a thousand and times , bitcoin will never be dead !

lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:25:12 AM

bitcoin has never died as we thought its discount is normal as well as bitcoin's attribute you might regard it as an attraction for us to invest and come to bitcoin as we do have understood about them
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:28:29 AM

bitcoin will not die while there are still a lot of people for investors and it will only make bitcoin now more advanced than usual.
Kytanylu

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

Bitcoin is dead is mostly used by people who buy at the top and when the price drops they try to vent their anger by saying so. There's a new person calling Bitcoin dead everyday, once you are old enough in the crypto world you get used to this and tend to avoid these kind of posts and people.  Smiley
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:57:55 AM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.
if indeed bitcoin is dead I think until now there are no more investors who invest with bitcoin as we know only the news and negative issues that make investors panic
Yes you right, I think the use of the word "dead" should not be given. we know that bitcoin is alive and never died until now. although
at any time bitcoin prices can go down very deep. but I'm not saying that the market is dead? because demand continues to exist
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

good analysis, it is absolutely a high risk investment, and as such can make you rich  or poor.. in seconds Cheesy
In a seconds? Lol seems like it is exaggerated or it is just that you do not understand a thing about bitcoin and other alt coins
In mere seconds prices do change but it is not profitable, unless you hold thousands of the said coins
It is risky of course but not to the point that you will be rich or poor in mere seconds. Hahaha you made me laugh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:13:27 AM

almost every time, BTC is in a dead bitch, but I still believe in BTC, as long as its price is still reasonable
I started to know BTC at a price of 300 USD, and in my opinion the normal BTC price is now 7000 USD, so I will still do HODL if the price is still above 5000 USD
and keep in mind, Bitcoin will never die

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

bitcoin will not die while there are still a lot of people for investors
Yes - exactly.  This is how a well formed Ponzi works.  If there are still a lot of investors, then the scheme won't die.  Keep calling your friend to become 'investors' so we can all make more money!!!!

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.

Exactly. I think, maybe that kind of topic comes from those who have lost money from bitcoin investments, instead of learning from mistakes, they instead vent it by saying bitcoin will end, die, etc.
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

Bitcoin is alive!
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

On this new high create innovation framework the digital money business would likewise a type of instrument that fits the circumstances today on this recently high creates innovation, so along these lines bitcoin would live always and still exist even on the people to come, in light of the fact that our web associations today are open generally that those individuals can without much of a stretch access on bitcoin or in cryptographic money business also.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

Yes i understand some of them because the price of bitcoin is down and market affected from it,  but hold still i know that bitcoin will rise soon thats why in this discussion many of them said that be patience and wait the rigth time.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

People will always speculate about bitcoins and the other cryptocurrencies. That is their past time. Bitcoin has been on over a decade and will continue to grow in leaps and bounds. Do not listen to every thing you read or hear online because none of them has the authority to speak on market situation but only the market sentiments.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:12:12 AM

It is true that we have seen multiple falls in Bitcoin when it comes to the market price but it is not the death of it. Experienced investors have always invested in Bitcoin when the price was declining and that's how Bitcoin survived after each and every price fall. A death is something that affects the core system and it is certainly is not possible in decentralized systems like blockchain.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

this is obsalyutno erroneous opinion, bitkoin still all ahead, then that he fell heavily in price, it does not say that the coin has failed, it indicates that the market is now working professionals and many people this is why it is not clear, but how to say that there is no eternal growth and fall, so I think that soon we are waiting for a new high in the price of bitcoin
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

sure bitcoin is dead so many time but its up rare but when its rise up then given huge profit to others which we can see as we know btc has given to the people a lot benefits and also when its fall down still it is giving to opportunities to the people to catch well btc because in that situation people can take advantage from btc.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

I also believe that now is the time to buy bitcoin, but to invest the amount that in case you do not mind to lose. And in the long run it will bring good profits.
Yes, this is the right time to buy bitcoin cause the value now is dip. Investing in long term is good choice cause you will earn more profit here. Investing in bitcoin is good itbrings you a successful life in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: