Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dead many times!  (Read 2174 times)
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

Bitcoin has been killed for dozens of times, diagnosed with the most diverse problems, but remains firm with more than 100 billion market cap. The fact is that many people who ""kill"" Bitcoin do not know the subject and end up making bizarre comparisons and talking nonsense. Those who understand a little know what is going on well.

People want to speak about the dead in real time. If to look at the situation on the market and of popularity we can see the rise of it. Who believes in it must be a petition to that news.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin did not die for some time. Bitcoin just experienced a crisis and difficult condition. People who spread the word that dead bitcoin is just an issue. I'm sure that they just want to make the crypto currency market even more devastated. Either or they have other hidden goals, I do not know. As I know that a lot of crypto currency players and the days are getting more and more, I'm sure that they will be working on that crypto currency market to stay there. They are not willing if the fields of their fortune damaged by people who are not responsible.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

Bitcoin only has a very bad decline does not mean Bitcoin die and can not be used again forever.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
penetrak

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

The fact that bitcoin's price is falling does not mean that bitcoin is dead, it's just bitcoin decreases that are common. Certainly there are many reasons why here in 100 years bitcoin does not have to be. Or why it can be overtaken. According to analysts, journalists and other "experts", bitcoin was sentenced to death, dying or dead. Interestingly, their predictions were not met. They said that it has no future, and in fact since 2011, died Bitcoin 249 times. Bitcoin will be alive if blockchain works and no doubt will continue to live.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.

Yeah..  Seriously your correct those person who keep saying that bitcoin will die soon because its price today is low is just avoiding the risk...  Of you doesn't take a risk you will end up losing the chances to succeed...  If you stop working here you will end up losing profit unlike if you continue working you have a chance to earn rather than giving up easily...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

The fact that bitcoin's price is falling does not mean that bitcoin is dead, it's just bitcoin decreases that are common. Certainly there are many reasons why here in 100 years bitcoin does not have to be. Or why it can be overtaken. According to analysts, journalists and other "experts", bitcoin was sentenced to death, dying or dead. Interestingly, their predictions were not met. They said that it has no future, and in fact since 2011, died Bitcoin 249 times. Bitcoin will be alive if blockchain works and no doubt will continue to live.

Yes, Bitcoin already experience so much huge fluctuation since last year and even by this time but until now bitcoin will still able survive from different difficulties and the number of investors is still increasing.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.

You did a great decision.Me either  i dont really believe that bitcoin will end.Actually they said it over and over again but they can defeat bitcoin.BITCOIN STAY STRONG over the period of years passing.
rossr1

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

This is a good approach to investment. On another it is impossible. After all, investment is either profit or nothing. There are a lot of examples when people did not just earn on the cryptocurrency, but became millionaires. These are good examples.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

Don't read fud and Roger Ver's propaganda, bitcoin will never end. You don't really need to believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is already here. Look at all the new stores accepting bitcoins and adding bitcoin as payment method, that is more than enough to stop following fake news and warnings coming from uninformed people.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

Don't read fud and Roger Ver's propaganda, bitcoin will never end. You don't really need to believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is already here. Look at all the new stores accepting bitcoins and adding bitcoin as payment method, that is more than enough to stop following fake news and warnings coming from uninformed people.
I agree that Bitcoin will not die, because the dominance of Bitcoin's crypto currency is increasing.
Bitcoin is now the main cryptocurrency, but as a currency for buying goods and services, it is still very young.
Hundian

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

Bitcoin still never die because the rule is market that market walk in zigzag way it mean market run in both positions up and down it will never walk in one side
Lx2018

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

Truly, it is only a basic run of the market. Coin's value need to go here and there, assemble reality and adult.
Individuals who don't beleive in bitcoin regularly believe that is will kick the bucket when the value drops.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Yes you are right bitcoin has been proclaimed dead many times already. People who lose big profits because of miscalculation and wrong decisions are the one who often says that bitcoin is dead. Personally I just don't get it why these people would say that. Bitcoin is not dead, you are dead because of your big loss.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

That only means, Bitcoin is still standing, even though many times people is killing it telling that it is dead, repeatedly killing it but here we are still reading same thread but still Bitcoin is standing. They must clarify what do they mean dead?
Bitcoin still standing and fight for us, some people they say negative thoughts that bitcoin is dead and I know bitcoin now is down but we have not right to say that cause we know is this is only temporary, cause bitcoin is still alive and kicking and continues recover there value.
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

If we already have plans to invest in cryptocurrency, we should be ready to loss. Because in crypto market we can not predict the price of bitcoin and other altcoin.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

I'm surprised at the people who call a $ 6,000 coin dead. I think bitcoin is alive and will live with such capitalization. And these pessimistic citizens I ask not to direct excitement.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:03:17 PM

good analysis, it is absolutely a high risk investment, and as such can make you rich  or poor.. in seconds Cheesy
Investing in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profitable income but investing in bitcoin is a high risk cause the price value of bitcoin is unpredictable if you don't have knowledge in investing it may cause lose your money. In investing if you make a wrong decision it make poor in second.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

Bitcoin price dies many times but it comesback every time. But that dropping or u can say bitcoin die there will be always a other side like increasing of price.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

If we are going to believe those thread and stop to invest, we will never know what will be our future.  Btc has a good future and may give us a great profit because there are more chances of earning big when we invest more.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
sunnyevening

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Sounds a redundant joke. Anyways, it's based on their perspective on bitcoin. When they feel the price will go down, that's when they say "bitcoin is dead!!!".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: