Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dead many times!  (Read 2172 times)
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

It is true that bitcoin is dead many times, it always been like that since the beginning of the year, but raise at the end of the year.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:10:22 AM

Some people say that bitcoin is dead that is their opinion but for me bitcoin is not dead because there is a big value until now most of our investors and the people in the community are continue to express their support until they end because we believe in bitcoin.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:25:38 AM

Some people say that bitcoin is dead that is their opinion but for me bitcoin is not dead because there is a big value until now most of our investors and the people in the community are continue to express their support until they end because we believe in bitcoin.
How can be dead? Are they serious! We can see in the market price that bitcoin is still the number one among of all digital curenccy. Some people make a non sense topic, but I respect thier own opinion.
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:45:08 AM

I still did not get your main point with this thread, what are you trying to say? Bitcoin is not dead and it will never be, and it does not matter how many times it gets crashed or dipped, so your thread has zero sense after all, try to improve it.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:44:56 AM

I have never seen bitcointalk die and but even more advanced than before will make the price of BTC and ETH continue to soar until now.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:06:35 AM

I still did not get your main point with this thread, what are you trying to say? Bitcoin is not dead and it will never be, and it does not matter how many times it gets crashed or dipped, so your thread has zero sense after all, try to improve it.

Bitcoin is not dead, as long as you know that it is not dead then don't believe in what other people say, bitcoin decrease a lot and it hit the lowest price but don't think in negative side. Just Look at the positive side , even the price of bitcoin now are low then we should invest we should buy more so we  earn profit soon.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:10:42 AM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.

Bitcoin is not dead and the bitcoin is actually rising nowadays, so do not believe in the wrong new dead bitcoin to be forever if you believe it to keep your bitcoin up to reach your goal.
previously123

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

Bitcoin has come to stay and would not perish. Bitcoin started slowly but the rate of its operations have increased massively. it will continue to prosper, it wil dump but for sure it will rise again this is just a normal scenario of all coin in the market.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:13:41 AM

some beginner investors are afraid of losing their dollars. which they understand only invest and make a profit. they don't understand about risk. so when investing in Bitcoin and crypto currency, then they experience a price reduction. they will be scared and say it is a fraud. every thing read like that, bitcoin off, bitcoin ends, i just want to laugh. where can they say that ?. well as someone who knows a bit of Bitcoin. this is a good time to buy, when novice investors are panic sell their bitcoin.
minhtam999

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:20:30 AM

I know bitcoin since 2014. I think this is an opportunity to buy your favorite currency and keep it
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:20:54 AM

some beginner investors are afraid of losing their dollars. which they understand only invest and make a profit. they don't understand about risk. so when investing in Bitcoin and crypto currency, then they experience a price reduction. they will be scared and say it is a fraud. every thing read like that, bitcoin off, bitcoin ends, i just want to laugh. where can they say that ?. well as someone who knows a bit of Bitcoin. this is a good time to buy, when novice investors are panic sell their bitcoin.

I think it is far to happen since bitcoin started, it's not dead. At lower price, yes but it will not dead. As of now may investor invest in bitcoin because they believe the ability of it, in terms of our market.
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

The price right now doesn't say much about the future of bitcoin.
If we all sell and sell at low price -> then the price will be low.
If we all buy and buy at high price -> then the price will be high.
Please dont use the price to say about the future of bitcoin.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:24:19 AM

I agree with you Ains_sama. When investing with Bitcoin, you should be ready to risk your funds as bitcoin price could rise and fall anytime as it is dependent on the marketcap. But the good thing is that it will never zeroed out in value. Like for exmaple funds that where forever lost due to losing of the private key or the hardware wallet. With those bitcoin forever stucked on that lost wallet gives a permanent floor for the bitcoin price. (Unless if someone manages to unlock the wallet.) And it is better to invest long-term in bitcoin like 2 years and above to see real profit as total circulating supply decreases from time to time.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:28:46 AM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.
True, every investment comes with its own risks and challenges. People saying that bitcoin is dead or is dying are people who have little knowledge about cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is just like the stock market. The rate of demand and supply determines the price or value of it.
Lazykarl

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

Bitcoin is dead when it doesn't have enough value, but if it still has a value even though the price is low or high then the bitcoin is still alive. Many people said that Bitcoin will end because the value is going down but I believe, it will rise when the time goes by.
MoonGlitter

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:04:48 AM

Many articles said that Bitcoin will be dead, but I do not think so! It will be prosperous in the next 10 years.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:09:21 AM

Risk is always in every investment and even the bitcoin or the cryptocurrency they have big chance the capital that you invest gone if you do wrong decision or the coin you purchased was failed or not potential. I like your attitude bro because even they have a lot of people said bitcoin is dead or negtive you will be always positive.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:05:48 AM

it is true what you submit it is news and news but for now bitcoin is still the highest crypto currency price for me take advantage of existing opportunities to invest

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:30:56 AM

Every thing in life has a session, take a look of the farmers, and check how them work, and it we observed that, they are session of plantain and investing after a short period of time, therefore bitcoin is not dead, and is the best time to invest on bitcoin, for a future profit.
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

Many times there are so many reports that bitcoin is dead or killed. In fact, this news is fake news. As long as there are Bitcoins in the market, Bitcoin will not die. Maybe bitcoin and price may decrease, maybe it can grow. It can not be called dead. And in any business there is profit, loss, there are two, so do not worry about profit, sometimes loss and it must be the rule of business. There are risks for all investments. If you can take risk then you will get the profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: