Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dead many times!  (Read 2171 times)
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:23:30 AM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.

The deep in the price of bitcoin is what made the posters of those threads say that bitcoin is dead. It is a good thing to see that the deep is affecting the market, but not new investors, cause when an investor does not know the risk behind bitcoin/crypto currency investment, frickout and panic sale making things go worst. Now, is surely the best time for all new investors, as the price of bitcoin is bouncing back up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gunungkembar

Activity: 550
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

in my opinion bitcoin is not dead for several times, it's just a very normal bitcoin movement because bitcoin will not be able to move always above sure bitcoin will collapse several times.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

Every time the BTC goes up many times, it goes down 80 percent, and then it keeps going up, and when it goes up, it goes above the previous price, which has been going on many times.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

the person who made the topic about Bitcoin's ending because they see the current Bitcoin price is going down and that does not mean Bitcoin will die. I still believe the future of Bitcoin will be more beautiful than the next year, this is a wonderful opportunity to buy some of your favorite coins to make a big profit.
maybe they just glance at it without finding out more, you're right.
I think this time is the right time to buy. and held up until December.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

Many articles said that Bitcoin will be dead, but I do not think so! It will be prosperous in the next 10 years.
We have seen it going downwards many times in the past but we should not forget about its recoveries with more strength and potential as it recovered after each downfall.

Similarly the current downfalls will finish and may not come again within a short time so this is possible only if we invest with more amounts which will bring increase in value and should avoid selling when we see its little increase that is why the market is in such situations.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

I like your last words. Every financial market has risks. When we act as traders, we must have the courage and long-term vision to face the investment industry!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

I read so many threads about warnings on bitcoin possibility that it will end. Well i do not believe on them instead i buy more bitcoins and other establish crypto since this the good time to get huge profit in the near future. Well if it will end then i have no worries because this is investment and part of it is the risk. All investments are having risk and if you take the risk it will end either earning good profit or a loss of money.

The deep in the price of bitcoin is what made the posters of those threads say that bitcoin is dead. It is a good thing to see that the deep is affecting the market, but not new investors, cause when an investor does not know the risk behind bitcoin/crypto currency investment, frickout and panic sale making things go worst. Now, is surely the best time for all new investors, as the price of bitcoin is bouncing back up.
While the crash in the price of bitcoin is one of the reasons of why some people keep spreading that FUD in my opinion the reason is deeper than that, many people keep saying that bitcoin is dead because they are ignorant about the true nature of bitcoin, if a simple crash in the price of bitcoin was enough to make bitcoin die then it would have died years ago and yet the history of bitcoin show to us that bitcoin always comes back stronger than before.   
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

In every situation there is a risk, and investing/ trusting bitcoin is one of it , but it is worth the risk. Bitcoin won't die instead it will be a big success . The one who trust will rejoice while the one who doubted it will regret
This thread is not right about its statement because dead is a something which we can use for something which loses itself completely or expires therefore we use the word dead. For the Bitcoin it is irrelevant because the Bitcoin is in its low market these days and its price is far better and still higher than all the other currencies existing in this world so how can we say that like this.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

Most of people working on the market in real time can see falling down of the price. For me personally it is not true but it is opportunity to invest in it. I Still Believe that in 2019 the price will be near 8k.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

I have read a lot in media statements like that about bitcoin, and lately I see a lot of fools who make treads that speak such a thing.
they just do nonsense.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

Yes you are right, bitcoins has announced to be dead many times but no matter how the market price drops cryptocurrency has always have the time to grow even more.

The statements of this type appear all the time. There is nothing to worry about such opinions. People who spread such views about bitcoin should go away and not get involved in the cryptocurrency market. If they do not understand bitcoin market, they are unnecessary here and should take care of something else.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

Yes you are right, bitcoins has announced to be dead many times but no matter how the market price drops cryptocurrency has always have the time to grow even more.

The statements of this type appear all the time. There is nothing to worry about such opinions. People who spread such views about bitcoin should go away and not get involved in the cryptocurrency market. If they do not understand bitcoin market, they are unnecessary here and should take care of something else.

People who spread such views about bitcoin should go away and not get involved in the cryptocurrency market. If they do not understand bitcoin market,

That is nearly imposible to happen. There are always be haters in anything not only in cryptos  and i think that will make them happy if they are doing an inapropriate act but we shouldnt get easily affected by them because we are the ones who will suffer if we wont control our emotions .

Also ,those People that spread lies are actually have a knowledge in bitcoin and they maybe also investing on bitcoin .  i guess the other reason that they are doing it is because they want people to go panic and can result for the price to decline , which means they can take advantage by buying more at the dip.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

Those people think of it are those very afraid if there's a fall. Btc isn't dead many times, it's just btc faced problem many times and all of those has been surpasses by btc but then there are still people that doesn't have a full trust in btc and always getting eaten by their panic mindset.
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

Your are right mate. To invest during the crisis in the market of bitcoin and other established altcoins like ethereum is the perfect time to make to do. In crypto currency we can not avoid the risk because it is always the nature of them all. But taking the risk in investing to this trusted cryptos during the crisis than choosing ICO is the best choice and most secure since ICO price when it get listed in the market the price crash below the ICO price and some are not able to recover.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

Those people think of it are those very afraid if there's a fall. Btc isn't dead many times, it's just btc faced problem many times and all of those has been surpasses by btc but then there are still people that doesn't have a full trust in btc and always getting eaten by their panic mindset.

I don't even consider it  problem for btc. It's a cycle that happens all the time and those that don't know much about bitcoin are usually the ones always blabbering about it being dead or a bubble that finally burst.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

I don't even consider it  problem for btc. It's a cycle that happens all the time and those that don't know much about bitcoin are usually the ones always blabbering about it being dead or a bubble that finally burst.
I don't consider it as a problem either but newbies are not the only one who talk indiscreetly about bitcoin dead cause the main purpose of the indiscreetly is to cause FUD which will literally lead to dump in price of the market so that the people behind the indiscreetly can buy dip.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

I don’t believe in the statement, because still continue to hold. This is just a part of the price’s fluctuation. And it doesn’t mean that it will totally be eliminated from the market.   
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:58:12 PM

As bitcoin is dead so many times, it also risen many times and the event just keeps on happening on and on. When will this be a lesson for everyone who panic sell their bitcoin and crypto assets during crisis? Now that bitcoin is coming back again, maybe thew will become one of those people who will hate bitcoin.

valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:37:42 AM

Yes bitcoins has been announced as dead so many times but no matter how the market drops, it always grow up again because people are still investing a huge amount.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:26:26 AM

Whenever I see bitcoin falling down and people consider it dead, for me I treat as like bitcoin is resting and collecting enough energy for a grand bull run. It's not dead because things that are labelled as dead should show that all that their markets are shutting down but exchanges just keep multiplying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: