Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At least waiting for good and not waiting for nothing!  (Read 737 times)
burakdat (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

I am positive that it will be a good thing to wait compare to wait for nothing because bitcoin holdings has been sell out already. Somehow waiting turns out like a positive value that will motivate us in the process at least waiting for good. What is the problem with that if in the end you will get huge profit? You will say that bitcoin is dead? Well bitcoin has died many times so i have no time to believe on it instead i am excited to wait what are the possibilities ahead in the next few months.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

Price is not an indicator of a coin/token's success. Bitcoin could be as low as $100 and still succeed by being well adopted(though adoption would most likely increase the price). At least now we have significantly less price-related memes on communities like Reddit.

Don't get me wrong though, I definitely want a price increase(who doesn't?).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

Waiting for the time we are going to have a reversal in price is better than to keep spreading negative. The price will definitely appreciate again because blockchain is still the tech.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

I would say that price action is important at this juncture and we all are waiting for the same to happen. I would also like to see the bullish momentum coming the market which could attract many big players and make them pump the money to rise the demand which in turn would increase the price as well. Let's not panic and wait till the end, I m here for long time.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

Yeah just take it positively that it is just like planting seeds on the ground and nurture it to grow and harvest its crop in the near future. It is a good way to wait that one day you will be able to get what you want than waiting for nothing just becaue of negative impression on bitcoin market price as of this moment. Many are saying that bitcoin is dead but i do not believe on them instead bitcoin will going to rise again. If i only had some money to invest now then probably i am already investing on it.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

I am positive that it will be a good thing to wait compare to wait for nothing because bitcoin holdings has been sell out already. Somehow waiting turns out like a positive value that will motivate us in the process at least waiting for good. What is the problem with that if in the end you will get huge profit? You will say that bitcoin is dead? Well bitcoin has died many times so i have no time to believe on it instead i am excited to wait what are the possibilities ahead in the next few months.

I don't see that bitcoin "died" , when did that happen? As far as I am aware of from the start till now, almost 10years passed and you still have the blockchain that is running nonstop and working like a heartbeat. Problem is how you look at bitcoin and what perspective - to get rich or to simply use it as money. You can use it as money today as well, maybe that your purchase today would be worth more if you hold, but anyway this is the small things that matter to some and for some they don't
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

At least waiting for good and not waiting for nothing is right because here in bitcoin you just need to wait for a long time so that you can earn a large amount of money. Actually our expert say that you just need to wait here for along time because patience is the key to success here.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

I won't say bitcoin is dead because it has strong support at 6k , it always want to break 6k support but it always rebound.
And some say this year low will be around 6k and high will be 60k.
So. i'm just hopping this thing come true
damort

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

If you hold bitcoins. Why not use it to invest somewhere? I heard that ANON is going to hardfork with Bitcoin and ZClassic from 10 September. And during its hardfork, if you hold 1 BTC for example, you can have 1 ANON for yourself. In total, you have 1 BTC and 1 ANON, use ANON to invest. That's not great?Huh
I'm still think waiting is good, but in that time, you can do something else better than just waiting without a clue.
This is what I'm talking about. You can make up your mind. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3822523
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

I totally agree with you and we have nothing to do else waiting. So, I think waiting for something good to happen is way better than waiting for nothing. The bearish market is going for a long time and hopefully it will come to a end soon. The price will start rising soon hopefully.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

Waiting for the time we are going to have a reversal in price is better than to keep spreading negative. The price will definitely appreciate again because blockchain is still the tech.
Yes it migt be a fall for this time but when it recover and rise again surely there are many people who will regret selling it because of the negative thinking that bitcoin will not rise again. I always keep waiting because I trust bitcoin and I believe that what happened before will happen again. More patient was needed for it and surely it wil be worth it in the end.

JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

If your cons price is not up to the mark then i suggest you wait for some days. If you are a bitcoin investors then you don’t need to wait much time. Because price will increase in near future.

ashley_49

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

Yes you are right and I strongly believe that bitcoin will bounce back soon and those of us who are waiting will get the fruit of our long patience. Good days are coming soon.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

Indeed it migt be a succumb to this time however when it recoup and rise again doubtlessly there are numerous individuals who will lament offering it as a result of the negative reasoning that bitcoin won't rise once more. I generally continue holding up on the grounds that I trust bitcoin and I trust that what occurred before will happen once more. More patient was required for it and definitely it wil be justified, despite all the trouble at last.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

I also strongly believe all sacrifice waiting for cryptocurrency stability become done because of negative status and someday the value gives earning for those people lose their investment because of the current situation bitcoin are continue drooping and I believe all problems are resolve at the right time.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:13:37 AM

I share your thoughts, Bitcoin has already "died" many times and we are still here... And it's always better to be waiting for something than be waiting for nothing. It gives us an incentive to believe and to continue engaged in our mission, in this case, to support Bitcoin and all the features it brings to innovate the future of financial system and its impact over our lives.

Each optimistic person affects the next one to be optimistic as well, in the end it becomes a chain of good thoughts, strengthening Bitcoin. So keep on waiting and believing! It won't be in vain!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:16:28 AM

I totally agree.Its better to wait for good than nothing.If you wont take risk you will never know the result.All investment need to take risk to know if its successful or not.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:36:53 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and it will not disappear as some people are saying. So, holding and waiting for the bitcoin price to appreciate in value would be good thing. It is most likely that you will get huge profit in the end.
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:16:13 AM

I agree that the bear market brings positive aspects, such as the ability to pick up bargains while others are panicking. We need to look at the long-term picture. Hopefully the co-founder of Cardano is right that trillions of dollars will enter the market in the next few years.
Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:41:54 AM

Yes its better to wait for a good than waiting for nothing like bitcoin it is better to wait to get a good profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: