Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise from now until the end of the year?  (Read 957 times)
daoquanghuan (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

Some reasons I believe bitcoin is likely to rise next time
Bitcoin is dropping sharply from $ 20,000 down to about $ 6,000 by the end of 2017, but that's a lot more than $ 2500 a year ago.
Laws gradually intervene in the market, may form the law for crypto, institutional investors can peace of mind to invest in the market
Mt Gox is allowed by law to compensate bitcoin victims for a percentage, without the need for cash compensation, which could end the sale of large amounts of bitcoin.
How do you believe bitcoin will increase from now until the end of the year?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

im also thinking the price will increase at end of this year. there are lots of technical analysis available for bitcoin. i see this time it will overcome all-time high without any problem
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

No I don't think so. It will keep going down. Don't know the bottom price that it can be but many people will buy. And many months later, we will see it be green again. Just long long time and have to be patient, man.
atop3478

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

in my opinion will likely fall first as many in the prediction by many people generally. but I also have the confidence that it will get better even though it takes a long time to get back stable.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

Did you read about the bitcointalk.org member (wongjack) who wants to sell 8000 Bitcoins because he wants to get out with his $60 million after 2000% price rise. he got his Bitcoin at around $400
WhalePanda

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

HODLing is an art, not just a word

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:22:20 PM

You shouldn't be worried of a downward trend, you can only profit if you go on the long run
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

I think bitcoin will still continue to fall down to maybe around $2k-$4k this year before it slowly recovers and try to increase back early next year as a lot of big investors are quite amazed on the outcome last November 2017 when it almost reached $20k. Imagine if they could get on board and invest when bitcoins price is low, the profit they could get is astonishing compared to just putting their money in banks.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:37:53 PM

I believe in bitcoins, But I do not know what will happen in the coming months because it's hard to read the market today. There are so many whales that control it and agree to be the pump and dump market of Bitcoin. So if I ask I'll wait for it to rise and have a sweet profit.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 3161

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

Bitcoin is dropping sharply from $ 20,000 down to about $ 6,000 by the end of 2017, but that's a lot more than $ 2500 a year ago.
Laws gradually intervene in the market, may form the law for crypto, institutional investors can peace of mind to invest in the market
Mt Gox is allowed by law to compensate bitcoin victims for a percentage, without the need for cash compensation, which could end the sale of large amounts of bitcoin.

Wishful thinking is a poor tool for evaluating investments.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
lastone2survive

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:55:05 PM

I'm going to presume the price will go down to anywhere between 4k and 2k. This will probably be due to SEC and global operations to regulate existing ICO's or token offerings and crack down on sketchy ICO's. Once the storms pass, I think we will see another upswing and it will be bullish (In all markets, not just Bitcoin). 20k? Not sure about that price, but I'll be expecting the price to bottle back up by EOY.
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

From my point of view BItcoin will rise their price in some month although now their value is falling
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

Until the end of the year, we will see a very solid rise. But it could happen again. I really need to evaluate the outflows this time and invest in the next correction. Make your plan already ...
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

It will be difficult to grow steadily up to $ 20,000. I think there are good predictions for it but we do not know that whales are holding a large amount of bitcoin they want to sell it whenever. we should be prepared when the price drops.

Jeffpod

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:16:04 PM

I see it going up from here. Yes we might have a few dips but steady growth indeed.  I see $20k by the end of year easily. 

One thing to keep in mind is this is a long term investment. If people are in it for a short term profit its just not going to happen.
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

It’s very difficult to predict about bitcoin especially in this current situation, bitcoin already break 6K resistance so looks it will touches 5K then again fly to high…would be touch 8K to 10K.
But it’s sure we will see a good value of bitcoin at the end of 2018.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

I was thinking you wanted to give several reasons then conclude. The fact is that if we all fold our arms and wait till the end of the year for bitcoin price to increase, it would be surprising that ww woild only shift the proposed good day forward because nothing would happen. Just like several people have predicted how price would have reached a high level as at this time of the year but here we are hoping for it to happen by ending of the year.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:47:32 PM

I really doubt this coin will rise again. The market is too down. As at the time of $2500, the coin was now gaining mass adaptation and and that creates no big deal. But considering the fact that the coin made a massive hit of $20000k to $6000 is really a massive down fall. Bitcoin will die because.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

I don't think Mt Gox really matters, also the price was not $ 6000 at the end of 2017. But I have the same feeling that when bitcoin goes up, it will be difficult to stop it Smiley
Haryourmi

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

For some reasons,  bitcoin could rise until the end of the year because it rises everyday.  But it can also depreciated before the year comes to end.
Brookie

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

Most people who think positively that bitcoin will continue to increase until the end of this year. Bitcoin is actually difficult to predict but most people are predicting bitcoin from the way their beliefs about repetitive cycles occur over time. Hopefully the prediction is true and will be able to raise the price and bitcoin value again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: