Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise from now until the end of the year?  (Read 967 times)
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

Don't think negative because if you thinking negative that bitcoin will not rise so in your mind you have a doubt so that always think positive because bitcoin will rise before the end of the year. If we are basing to those speculation and prediction of thos multi billionaire investor bitcoin will rise before the year of end so patient and think positive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:24:54 PM

Don't think negative because if you thinking negative that bitcoin will not rise so in your mind you have a doubt so that always think positive because bitcoin will rise before the end of the year. If we are basing to those speculation and prediction of thos multi billionaire investor bitcoin will rise before the year of end so patient and think positive.
I am very much positive that bitcoin will be arise in the next month's before this year 2018 ends. I am looking forward for the bitcoin to hit again a value of $18000 and I am looking forward that it would come a time that I if I open the block folio to watch the market it was in a green status again. I am so much positive to the market of bitcoin and of course to cryptocurrencies also.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

Some reasons I believe bitcoin is likely to rise next time
Bitcoin is dropping sharply from $ 20,000 down to about $ 6,000 by the end of 2017, but that's a lot more than $ 2500 a year ago.
Laws gradually intervene in the market, may form the law for crypto, institutional investors can peace of mind to invest in the market
Mt Gox is allowed by law to compensate bitcoin victims for a percentage, without the need for cash compensation, which could end the sale of large amounts of bitcoin.
How do you believe bitcoin will increase from now until the end of the year?

I have a strong believe that Bitcoin will rise up, it's too early to tell we are halfway still, but there is strong indication that Bitcoin can still duplicate, the one who will make a good profit in the future are those people who are buying Bitcoin right now, that all coins is on the downward trend.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

Yes, we always need to be positive, because negative minds will not give you a positive life. If you always think of negative I think you wont feel the happiness when the prife of bitcoin rise. Just focus more on positive of everything. Example here in bitcoin, we all expecting for a positive things that may happen to bitcoin which it was going to rise and recover its price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

Technical analyses are coming out after this correction and most of them are positive.

No, it will not grow so long because you see how it falls in price and the best action is to sell it and invest in other crypto projects, for example, I invest in Socratus
You can look at the present but don't let yourself dwell on it most of the time. And you got some nice moves of inserting your ICO in here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:51:59 PM

I believe in bitcoins, But I do not know what will happen in the coming months because it's hard to read the market today. There are so many whales that control it and agree to be the pump and dump market of Bitcoin. So if I ask I'll wait for it to rise and have a sweet profit.
Yes, we cannot  predict for what happen of the coming coming months cause we can't read how markets works on now, bitcoin up and down its very unstable.  I must do is to wait a perfect time to bitcoin rise and gain high profit in our investment.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

do not expect too much
the bitcoin price movement depends on Whale
they can easily sell Bitcoin in large quantities and when Bitcoin is cheap then they will buy it again to get profit
so Bitcoin is currently a pump and dump game

Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:01:34 PM

Some reasons I believe bitcoin is likely to rise next time
Bitcoin is dropping sharply from $ 20,000 down to about $ 6,000 by the end of 2017, but that's a lot more than $ 2500 a year ago.
Laws gradually intervene in the market, may form the law for crypto, institutional investors can peace of mind to invest in the market
Mt Gox is allowed by law to compensate bitcoin victims for a percentage, without the need for cash compensation, which could end the sale of large amounts of bitcoin.
How do you believe bitcoin will increase from now until the end of the year?
Bitcoin system is having a cycle we which means that it continuously performing ups and downs movements so I don't think so if it's remain increasing from now on because it's possible to decrease it again because that was the system forms. But, all of us hoping that it will performing again upward movements so it will be the way to make it recover again.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

I think yes the bitcoin is going rise until the end of year because this year bitcoin are have a many investors and many supporters of bitcoin.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

From my point of view BItcoin will rise their price in some month although now their value is falling
Bitcoin will rise up but when, we cannot say its unpredictable cause bitcoin always give surprises we just wait and see for what happen on that month. We must need to patiently to wait to increase his value.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:06:01 PM

It will rise surely but i dont believe it wikl start so soon, it might be going to like October before it started picking back and grow till December..
Yes we all believe that bitcoun will rise soon. As of now bitcoin was in a dump. As bitcoin was volatile it was normal for it to go up and down. What we must do right now was to keep holding on it and wait until it price pump again. All of these are all our prediction so we are not sure if all of these will happen or not.

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:23:01 PM

after bitcoin fell so drastically, I'm not sure that bitcoin will rise again at the end of this year like 2017.

I also analyze this year many negative things that dominate the bitcoin market, so I think this year will be a bad year for the crypto world.

everyone will know, 2018 will be the worst history ever experienced by bitcoin.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:33:52 PM

a lot of people are saying that bitcoin will rise dramatically this year, and I am so antusian waiting for it,
if it really happened, it would be a benefit for me and also will make me more happy in waiting for this moment

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

Hope that you are right about it hope that we could  see a steady price increase in Bitcoin until the end of the year,
But it seems so impossible right now once the price starts to recover people would take advantage of it and take their profit and the price would drop down again.
I think we need more investors again to gain more demand .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:41:50 PM

Well,  let us see what will happen in the next few months but i hope that btc will finally increase soon.  I can't wait for that.  Sometimes,  it is really hard to hold but upon seeing that btc started to rise i am more excited to see my profits.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:44:29 PM

crypto is so volatile we can only predict the price so your question is unpredictable

always save bitcoin and altcoins that the best to do here in crypto

try also bch because the price in market always grow even in all cryptocurrency drops
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:04:57 AM

It is possible that price of bitcoin will rise but we don't know when. A lot of prediction about bitcoin price but still no proof that it will happen since we are in the open market which people will decide the price. Bitcoin price will increase if a lot of good news and it will drop becaue of FUD.

#Support Vanig
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:11:25 AM

This is actually a form of prediction only that this month is the beggining of high price increase, and it was mostly predicts by majority of people that soon there where more price increase of bitcoin up to month of december, hopefully it will happen so that our world ecnomy also develops to earn more transactions payments of taxes from cryptocurrency transactions and also more people will enjoy their high percentage of income.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
jrd2828

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:09:51 AM

This is actually a form of prediction only that this month is the beggining of high price increase, and it was mostly predicts by majority of people that soon there where more price increase of bitcoin up to month of december, hopefully it will happen so that our world ecnomy also develops to earn more transactions payments of taxes from cryptocurrency transactions and also more people will enjoy their high percentage of income.

Hopefully, according to prediction by some group of experts in google. Bitcoin will rise before the year ends, or maybe in the start of 2019.  They said that it will reach up to a high $50k if it rises accordingly. Also they said that this bitcoin fall is the preparation of its major comeback this year 2018.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

In my opinion, yes. In 2017 it was a big jump of value of bitcoin, than it fall in the end of year. But now it seems the bitcoin will rise slowly, but constantly. More and more people become interested in it, so bitcoin must be rise.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: