Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise from now until the end of the year?  (Read 967 times)
popelene1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

Towards ending of the year is always good for Crypto currency so i believe that it will rise and many big goons will also enter cryptocurrency before the end of the year
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

I hope so.  The first half of this year has been bearish and i hope the second half of the year will be more bullish after all these sellers are fatigued.  This around 6k support has been tested thrice but could not break it.  So therefore more bullish sentiments will spread and will rise in 2nd half of this year.
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

I have the same prediction with you pal, I am sure the green color in the market will continue to bring bitcoin pumping until the end of the year
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

From my perspective i think bitcoins price will raise again. Because i believe so many transaction will occur in the end of the year. We also know price depends on the transaction position.
criptoturk

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

I have been reading technical analysis about bitcoin since last month and more than half of the experts say that price will increase at end of this year. I think they are right and I am planning to hold at the end of the 2018.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
didik12

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

Yes because nowadays bitcoin is famous in other country and also it is legal to other country. And also a lot of investors and users and supporters of bitcoin. And many big investor invest in bitcoin until the end of this year because before the end of the year the price bitcoin become higher.

1van__

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

Yes!!! you're right!!! I think that by the winter bitkoin will beat his last year's record and appear in all the headlines!!!
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

I am hopeful that the price of the bitcoin will rise. This price fall is not new for bitcoin. It has fallen a number of times earlier too and bounced back again. So I hope this time too the price will start to increase soon and it will reach a optimum level by the end of 2018.
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

I have been reading technical analysis about bitcoin since last month and more than half of the experts say that price will increase at end of this year. I think they are right and I am planning to hold at the end of the 2018.
To seeing your post really i am very happy that many expert are saying that the price of bitcoin will high at the end of the as compare to the current market
and yeah they are right because they are very expert in the prediction of the crypto market and know holding bitcoin is very good for us.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
Miller_09

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

As per many analysis and prdictions it is expected that the history will repeat itself and the price will increase much by the end of this year like it did in last year. Lets just stay positive and hope for the best.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:02 PM

Right. I think the bitcoin price will increase again. After a long time, bitcoin prices fell sharply. Managers are trying to promote bitcoin development back. Governments are developing plans to help increase bitcoin co-ordination. This is a nice signal for bitcoin investors.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

Right. I think the bitcoin price will increase again. After a long time, bitcoin prices fell sharply. Managers are trying to promote bitcoin development back. Governments are developing plans to help increase bitcoin co-ordination. This is a nice signal for bitcoin investors.
Still there is good potential in bitcoin price and anything can happen any time. I also have good expectation from bitcoin and therefore i am still trying my best to hold my bitcoin and not to sell it, i think that bitcoin price will very soon start increasing and once again it will reach to its highest price and even will continue rising is price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

No doubt in it, the price of bitcoin will increase and the same will support the growth of each and every cryptocurrency as they are all dependent on bitcoin. Only thing that need to be noted, there is none to give the exact time period from which the growth gets ignited. Based on this, each and everyone can speculate and stay active for good growth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:57:50 PM

We can't predict what happens this year to bitcoin if its continue to fall down or it will rise again, but I'm still positive for the high recovery of bitcoin this ber month like what happened last year. I still trust bitcoin and continuing investing and for the good time to sell it to earn a good profit.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

Most people who think positively that bitcoin will continue to increase until the end of this year. Bitcoin is actually difficult to predict but most people are predicting bitcoin from the way their beliefs about repetitive cycles occur over time. Hopefully the prediction is true and will be able to raise the price and bitcoin value again.
There's nothing wrong to think positive that bitcoin continues increasing until the end of this year.  Yes, it's so hard to predict to what happen tomorrow in bitcoin. I cannot lose my hope to bitcoin that one day they increase his value and give us big profits in our investment.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:04:23 AM

Absolutely yes. Never forget that it is normal even if the price is around six thousand dollars or below, just be patient enough to wait and never be panic. Maybe in the last quarter of this year I believe bitcoin will rise up to fifteen thousand dollars and above, by the way, its only what I believe and hoping for.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:01:58 AM

Some reasons I believe bitcoin is likely to rise next time
Bitcoin is dropping sharply from $ 20,000 down to about $ 6,000 by the end of 2017, but that's a lot more than $ 2500 a year ago.
Laws gradually intervene in the market, may form the law for crypto, institutional investors can peace of mind to invest in the market
Mt Gox is allowed by law to compensate bitcoin victims for a percentage, without the need for cash compensation, which could end the sale of large amounts of bitcoin.
How do you believe bitcoin will increase from now until the end of the year?

i see that the summer will be in red, although it will be painful to watch and see my hold coins dump, i will hold.
There is too small of a value left to sell it now and I am ready to wait it out whatever happens.
i think that we will see 5000$ for btc.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

I think if hacking and scamming issues will be resolve then bitcoin price has a better chance to rise now until the end of this year.Mainly the reason why bitcoin is dropping gradually is because of this scam and hacking problems that we are currently facing nowadays.Exchanges must find ways and means to find solution in this problem so that bitcoin has a better future.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:41:17 AM

Many people will buy. Many months later, we will see it rise again.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:43:51 AM

Now it seems that Bitcoin will rise slowly, and constantly.

More and more people are interested, so Bitcoin should be improved.

Because Bitcoin prices will increase and the same will support the growth of every Cryptocurrency because it all depends on Bitcoin.

I still trust Bitcoin and keep investing and for the right time and selling it for good profit.

Bitcoin has a better future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: