Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:32:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise from now until the end of the year?  (Read 976 times)
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

for now it has not shown an increase, but if bitcoin movements are likened to last year maybe later this year bitcoin prices will rise greatly, and all will benefit from holding bitcoin.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:48:17 AM

I am very sure, many are supporting Bitcoin even banya that accumulates bitcoin will continue to rise, this is for example:
Quote from: Wind_FURY link=topic=4540750.msg40854569
All you need to do is look at this chart that was made during the "long bear market" of 2014 and believe. The estimate for 2017 reached its target plus more. I am optimistic it will reach its target for 2021 too. Plus more. Cool

in a post shows the graph of Bitcoin increase until 2024
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:52:33 AM

Both the law and the SEC have recognized the existence of BTC. From now until the end of the year, I think BTC should start a stable upward trend.

Sakura0990

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:58:48 AM

Some reasons I believe bitcoin is likely to rise next time
Bitcoin is dropping sharply from $ 20,000 down to about $ 6,000 by the end of 2017, but that's a lot more than $ 2500 a year ago.
Laws gradually intervene in the market, may form the law for crypto, institutional investors can peace of mind to invest in the market
Mt Gox is allowed by law to compensate bitcoin victims for a percentage, without the need for cash compensation, which could end the sale of large amounts of bitcoin.
How do you believe bitcoin will increase from now until the end of the year?

I think so. All technical analysis supports bitcoin increase in July
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:00:12 AM

According to chart the bitcoin will goes to upward direction at the end of the year. So this is best time to buy bitcoin and hold it up to year ending. And at the the time of year ending when the price of it goes to upward direction then sell it and make some good profit.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:01:29 AM

Bitcoin is dropping sharply from $ 20,000 down to about $ 6,000 by the end of 2017, but that's a lot more than $ 2500 a year ago.
Laws gradually intervene in the market, may form the law for crypto, institutional investors can peace of mind to invest in the market
Mt Gox is allowed by law to compensate bitcoin victims for a percentage, without the need for cash compensation, which could end the sale of large amounts of bitcoin.
Yes it is possible for the Bitcoin's price to rise like $20,000 by the end of the year because of it's movements starting the first quarter until now. A lot of things may possibly happen when it ckmes to that time span since we still have 6 months to wait until the result. If Bitcoin's price won't go up to $20,000 this year I think 2019 would be a great year if we are talking about prices. Prices are just bonuses what's important is Bitcoin that will still survive until the lifetime.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

hmm, we can see from the graphs last year that the price of bitcoin is increasing more and more, I don't know about right now. is the bitcoin situation will like last year or not because we all know that right now there are many aspects that affect bitcoin, so I think if the bad news become in the internet it will make bitcoin down

cryptotaste007

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:57:50 AM

I agreed with you that bitcoin price will rise. But this is tough to determine its level of rising. May be just after the ongoing vacation, it will move higher. But flexible situation is preferred to have its continuity.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:10:31 AM

Highly doubt that only Mt.Gox was the only reason for bitcoin to decrease, there are a few more for sure.
One of them is that, people from Wall Street, Funds, Institutional investors also want to get their hands on crypto, but cheap crypto & bitcoin.
These people will try to shake off a lot of newbies from the market who spread FUD and panic sell, actually they are doing quite well and i'm 100% we will see bitcoin even cheaper as 6000$.
People who aren't falling for fake news and not selling bitcoin that cheap like today, will be very happy when the market returns to bullish (i believe this will be very quick jump to 10k $) others will be just watching or buying high again.
Surely bitcoin won't be rising from now till year end  Smiley And it doesn't need to grow that much in a year, instead only 2 months of good grow will be enough for bitcoin to reach past heights or even go for the new ones.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:10:39 AM

Having said all that needs to be said, regarding the growth of bitcoin - both in optimism, anticipation, and in speculation, i am still with the opinion that, there would be a rise in bitcoin, likewise other alts, when there is a global acceptance of cryptocurrency, which will in-turn increase the number of investors in the market.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:14:11 AM

Bitcoin prices may drop to $ 3,000 before recovery later this year! This time it is hard to predict the rise and fall of Bitcoin and altcoin!
Digital money has big fluctuations! Consider investing carefully!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:16:58 AM

Hopefully yes.  As some experts say for the month of July it will reach the price of  15k dollars again just like happens in  November. So other investors are Holding their bitcoin, There are many hacking happenings in biggest exchanges this month so I think those one are affecting the bitcoin price.

voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

Bitcoin is such an unpredictable asset that it is simply impossible to predict its growth, now many people sit in Alts who have fallen in price, and everyone expects that they will grow first, then BTC grows up, but I'm sure that the expectations of the majority simply will not be justified and bitcoin again will throw a lot of people. Thanks to this, the market lives.
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:57:56 AM

I just hope this happened, this bearish time is long overdue, the market should come normal to green... we need the bullish time...
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

This is the dream of many people, but this does not mean that it will be so. I'm sure that bitcoin will grow sooner or later. But I think it will not be in the summer.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

Bitcoin will rise! It will rise probably at the fourth quarter of this year or this third quarter if you'll base on its history. Bitcoin suffered a lot of fall, and it will recover and gain more and more.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

At the moment, bitcoin very painfully reacts to any negative news. A bearish trend is clearly visible on the market. I don`t think that the price will grow in the near future, no matter how much it would be desirable. Due to the tightening of regulation in China, India and other Asian countries, interest in the crypto currency, unfortunately, is declining.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

Honestly speaking the current market is screwed a lot due to unwanted events that happened recently in the market. So its better to give some time to them so that they can really clean up the mess! Like you put forth the example of Mt. Gox! The shitty entity must put on those 1 billion dollar worth of bitcoin as stated by law enforcement and might just push the market a little bit upwards. The next thing we might need is support from the small and big investors by putting their money on the market. Then only up surges will start otherwise we may need to wait for another year or so!
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

That is what we are all expecting for the past one month because the market has been down for a while now. Crypto analysts speculate that bitcoin will take its bull run in no time just like it did last year so they advise the entire crypto community to stay calm and wait patiently as bitcoin puts smiles on their faces again.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will totally completely rise until the end of the year, I think there is still some point that bitcoin will still bump some more and then rise at some point. It depends on how bitcoin demand with people or how bitcoin will attach from people again just like what happen last year, many of us invested with bitcoin because it has a good price and continue rising, but after bitcoin drops hardly that's the time that bitcoin is slowly dropping more and even many of us drop their investment and sell it because of panic selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: