Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise from now until the end of the year?  (Read 967 times)
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

Some reasons I believe bitcoin is likely to rise next time
Bitcoin is dropping sharply from $ 20,000 down to about $ 6,000 by the end of 2017, but that's a lot more than $ 2500 a year ago.
Laws gradually intervene in the market, may form the law for crypto, institutional investors can peace of mind to invest in the market
Mt Gox is allowed by law to compensate bitcoin victims for a percentage, without the need for cash compensation, which could end the sale of large amounts of bitcoin.
How do you believe bitcoin will increase from now until the end of the year?
there's no assurance yet and also, bitcoin is naturally volatile so sudden dumps should always be expected. We cannot be so confident at times like this knowing that we are only in the middle of this year which means there are many things to happen whether it would be in favor to the investors or not. For now continue holding in order to be safe on any uncertainty in the market.
This month is good for bitcoin so far. The price increased from $6000 to $6700 in last three days. If the growth continues the same way, the price will definitely be more than $15000 till the end of this year. $8000 is near and still six months more to go in this year which is enough for next $7000 rise. If there are corrections then it will not rise to that level but still will be good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

Our minds have been corrupted with so many negative posts and articles about the crash of bitcoin price. But then why don't we look at the brighter side of it? Being said that bitcoin  price will rise doesn't mean that it will bounce more than 20k. It may possibly mean that it will grow up to 5k or 6k or even 10k. But the mere fact that it will end the year with an increase is, I think, sure to happen.

Raihan050

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

I believe in bitcoin and as a my opinion Yes. As we can see already the price of bitcoin is rising. but the price is up & down but in the end of the year the price will be between 9k to 10k

malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

bitcoin prices are fluctuating and hard to predict, so when bitcoin prices go down we have to stay calm and not panic as it will surely recover and rise again as now the bitcoin price has started up and I hope it will continue to rise

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

Bitcoin is dropping sharply from $ 20,000 down to about $ 6,000 by the end of 2017, but that's a lot more than $ 2500 a year ago.
Laws gradually intervene in the market, may form the law for crypto, institutional investors can peace of mind to invest in the market
Mt Gox is allowed by law to compensate bitcoin victims for a percentage, without the need for cash compensation, which could end the sale of large amounts of bitcoin.
It is a possibility but I am still skeptic, the price recovered a little bit but it is not enough, we still need to see if things go our way and if they do not then it is entirely possible that we are going to back to the previous price of 6k and if that happens I think that is going to destroy any chance that the price recovers in this year and we will probably have to wait until the next to see a significant recovery.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

$ 20.000 by the end of 2017 is the most beautiful memories and some of us probably many who succeeded at the time.
It is possible that the whale will return to action on his next pump, I can confirm that.
Whales will come again in time, they know what to do and this market is not yet end. This market will continue to rise, but expect more dump as this market gets too much pressure from the big institutions and in some government. 

The price of bitcoins might actually rise anytime soon because there are a lot of whales who are just waiting for the price of bitcoins to drop so hard before investing a huge amount.
Waiting for this moment again, yeah whales always want to enter at a dump market and expect the price to grow instantly. 

True like what you say, whales will come back in time because they're able to control everything whenever he wants. Large institutions and governments will continue to tear down bitcoin, because bitcoin is considered to undermine their economies, unfortunately their hearts are closed so they can not manage the positive benefits of bitcoin currencies.

$ 20.000 by the end of 2017 is the most beautiful memories and some of us probably many who succeeded at the time.
It is possible that the whale will return to action on his next pump, I can confirm that.
Whales will come again in time, they know what to do and this market is not yet end. This market will continue to rise, but expect more dump as this market gets too much pressure from the big institutions and in some government. 

The price of bitcoins might actually rise anytime soon because there are a lot of whales who are just waiting for the price of bitcoins to drop so hard before investing a huge amount.
Waiting for this moment again, yeah whales always want to enter at a dump market and expect the price to grow instantly. 
We are in an industry of volatility and full of uncertainties. Bitcoin has its ups and downs, we can't tell ahead of time if what might the movement of the market tomorrow, for the next coming days or months. Bitcoin's price keeps on changing from time to time. It can be hard to deal with it, but I believe what we can do is to acknowledge the volatile nature of Bitcoin. Understand the market, study how to strategize, gain more knowledge, do research, and don't lose hope.

You're right man. In this case perhaps we need to cultivate an optimistic attitude as early as possible thus certainly can reinforce our faith towards its price growth.

yes i agree with you because bitcoin is much more stable then before and this time its rice will go high.

Yes, bitcoin values will be higher than before, although sometimes some corrections can still occur anytime.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

There are more chances for a huge hike but there will be fluctuations with dumps and pumps. With last year’s trend, $40K can be expected.  Likewise, other altcoins’ price would certainly increase as well. Whales do play a major role now and yes even they would requie an opportunity to yield turn over, thus we can certainly 2018. expect a hike in the 4th quarter. I am sure news impacting bitcoin and other altcoins’s price fall would slowly get reduced down the line. Can expect the growth by mid of August 2018.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

bitcoin prices are fluctuating and hard to predict, so when bitcoin prices go down we have to stay calm and not panic as it will surely recover and rise again as now the bitcoin price has started up and I hope it will continue to rise
It sometimes we feel embarrassed especially when we expecting more about bitcoin.  It is sad that bitcoin prices won't climb up high faster as what we think considering it flow last year but it won't happen right now and many were losing their hope. But isn't the way we felt like that at all, still we are in good shape and have a healthy market, only it happens that it won't grow that fast.
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

It sometimes we feel embarrassed especially when we expecting more about bitcoin.  It is sad that bitcoin prices won't climb up high faster as what we think considering it flow last year but it won't happen right now and many were losing their hope. But isn't the way we felt like that at all, still we are in good shape and have a healthy market, only it happens that it won't grow that fast.
Those that are expecting that are expecting too much, what else do they want? We got a bull market that took bitcoin from 1k to 20k, if that is not enough then what kind of price do they want to see? It is impossible for any kind of investment to have two amazing years in a row and people should have expected that this happened and yet many were caught by surprise.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

Those that are expecting that are expecting too much, what else do they want? We got a bull market that took bitcoin from 1k to 20k, if that is not enough then what kind of price do they want to see? It is impossible for any kind of investment to have two amazing years in a row and people should have expected that this happened and yet many were caught by surprise.
Every person has their own ambitions mate, we cannot stop them on how they think about the future. There's no satisfaction at all, and if a bull run could happen I guess panic buying will occur when it happens. Yeah it would be a surprise for all of us if price will surge to very profitable price at around $20k this year, and even higher would be appreciated. People will become crazier if they witness the actual scenario which bitcoin is capable of that potential value for the entire year of 2018.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:20:29 PM

Maybe we will have stable price or it may increase but it's so slowly.  As we can now bitcoin is facing down trend again and some people panic again so they dump again in the market instead of hold it. We will see before year ends if bitcoin will have a changes.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:49:05 AM

That's what we have to do. You don't need to panic when prices weaken because that's a natural thing in a price fluctuation. do you know the price changes last year started from August? in August last year. prices began to climb continuously until the end of the year. lets see what happens after this month, I hope it will be like last year..
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

Every person has their own ambitions mate, we cannot stop them on how they think about the future. There's no satisfaction at all, and if a bull run could happen I guess panic buying will occur when it happens. Yeah it would be a surprise for all of us if price will surge to very profitable price at around $20k this year, and even higher would be appreciated. People will become crazier if they witness the actual scenario which bitcoin is capable of that potential value for the entire year of 2018.
Everyone can have their own ambitions but at some point common sense needs to appear, it is impossible for bitcoin to do what people want and to go up all the time, bitcoin is not some kind of magical investment that only gives profits, while bitcoin is one of the best currencies around the world it is still going to have some bad years once in a while and people need to learn to deal with because if they do not then their ambitions are going to kill any profits they could get in this market.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

I would like to believe that bitcoin will begin to grow from this moment, but as we know the crypto market is not always constant so it is worthwhile preparing yourself and to reducing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: