Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:18:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to 3000$?  (Read 575 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

I have a positive mindset that bitcoin won't reach $3,000.

I don't want to go with the same feelings as others feel with the quick drop that bitcoin is showing. I've seen it $6,300 a while ago and it's playing on $6,200 so $3,000 for now is far away from what those TA's and your friend's saying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:11:30 AM

Yes already bitcoin is not the same as before, but it is better to sell it at a higher price and invest it in other crypto projects such as Socratus
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:20:43 AM

lot of people saying bitcoin will reach 3000$ and go to up from there.my technical analysts friends also said me that.they said me to swap btc to USDT and stay away from altcoins. but my personal idea bitcoin will never reach 3000.what you thinking about this?
I think the same also bitcoin may not reach to 3000 since that correction is too much already probably 5000 wpuld be the most bottom for bitcoin this year
fradanadika

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:22:57 AM

i think no. bitcoin never die when people still use the blockchain tech, i think the bottom price never bellow 5000$ Smiley. hope end year can reach new ATH
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

lot of people saying bitcoin will reach 3000$ and go to up from there.my technical analysts friends also said me that.they said me to swap btc to USDT and stay away from altcoins. but my personal idea bitcoin will never reach 3000.what you thinking about this?
I think the same also bitcoin may not reach to 3000 since that correction is too much already probably 5000 wpuld be the most bottom for bitcoin this year

I agree with you mate, dont miss the chance to earn profit, its too far enough if bitcoin price falls down deeply in $3000, Based on our analysis, bitcoin will fall down at $5000, thats the minimum price to fall and after that lets wait a couple of months or years it will recover again, we just need to wait, have patient bitcoin is a long term investment, so dont expect that you can earn profit fast, bitcoin need some time to recover. Just trust btc.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

no no, it wont happen in short term, i think it will happen if something big and important happen in bitcoin, and maybe it will happen if the demand of bitcoin is lower than the stock. so the popularity of bitcoin is have the position in here. if we want to make bitcoin price is rising up we should make bitcoin demand of is higher than stock in the market

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:41:33 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will reach $3K because every dip is a perfect opportunity to get in the market. Just like we see when we bottom at $5800-$5900, people started to buy bitcoin again. But the main thing here is just to stay cool and relax and don't sell during dips. That's the main reason why the price keeps going down because there are investors who simply panic and sell it during dips which resulted on lost in their end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
kevintrang

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:33:55 AM

This year, Bitcoin will hit the bottom of $ 3,000, which can happen from such market news, you understand, it is a rare opportunity for you to own it.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:32:10 AM

I don't want to go with the same feelings as others feel with the quick drop that bitcoin is showing. I've seen it $6,300 a while ago and it's playing on $6,200 so $3,000 for now is far away from what those TA's and your friend's saying.

In this case, the people were just having basis from other speculative ideas that bitcoin will reach at $3000. But its totally wrong because some had caused lot of panic and that's the main reason why we've seen then price was fluctuating that much this end days of the month of June.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:42:32 AM

I also have the same thoughts with you. If Bitcoin reaches $ 3000, everyone will be very happy. Maybe it will happen. But maybe next year. I think the increase in Bitcoin usually happens towards the end of the year.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

I also have the same thoughts with you. If Bitcoin reaches $ 3000, everyone will be very happy. Maybe it will happen. But maybe next year. I think the increase in Bitcoin usually happens towards the end of the year.

likely and probable.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

In this case, the people were just having basis from other speculative ideas that bitcoin will reach at $3000. But its totally wrong because some had caused lot of panic and that's the main reason why we've seen then price was fluctuating that much this end days of the month of June.
Opinions, speculations, predictions are welcome and there's nothing wrong with it. We can take what they are saying or we can't just accept their thoughts but it's their opinion again which has no basis if its wrong or not. The panic was normal in the market and this is the people's choice to panic  but if they are responsible and knowledgeable with their investments and they know how volatile bitcoin is, they will not cause panic instead they will encourage others to buy during the dip.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
tadung8790

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

In crypto world everything is possible. If bitcoin can reach 20k$, it can drops to 3K$
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

If that happen many people will dump in the market and many people too will invest or buy bitcoin because the low price. What ever prediction is still i believe to bitcoin that all this down trend will be over.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

If that happen many people will dump in the market and many people too will invest or buy bitcoin because the low price. What ever prediction is still i believe to bitcoin that all this down trend will be over.

Well you right in that case if the price of bitcoin falling down up to $3000 many people will continue to sell and a new investor will enter to invest then we can see a suddenly pump up but personally I dont see any sign that bitcoin will go back in that price.

hybie22

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

it does not happen that the bitcoin value decreases $ 3,000 in my bitcoin knowledge history has not yet reached the bitcoin value of the only 6k bitcoin value and you do not have the lower bitcoin price of 6k.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

This year, Bitcoin will hit the bottom of $ 3,000, which can happen from such market news, you understand, it is a rare opportunity for you to own it.
Many peoples are believe the market news but every news will be predicted by current situation so do not take it in mind. Because last year market news are said it will reach 100k USD in end of 2018. But current situation is totally different in crypto market so this will raise again i hope it will reach 20k USD in end of the year.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Anyone can say that. You can read and hear different prediction but you have your own mind. It's up to you if you're going to believe them or believe in your guts. At the end it's your own btc but for me I don't think price will go to $3000. I believe your friends was easy to believe in FUD.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

yes lot of people nowadays is spreading news and always claiming their selves as an expert , which without specific explanation about their work such FUD's. . So much better to make our own research instead of jumping on it. to avoid doing mistakes and also to ensure our money is safe on any situation of market.
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

I believe in these analyzes, I read through it yesterday. And I sold Bitcoin today, I will buy back when bitcoin drops lower. But to be safe, I think $ 4000 is the right price to buyback.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: