Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now seeking investors for BitCorp Mining Company [Now pushing 40 GH/s!]  (Read 17170 times)
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 03:08:02 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2012, 03:35:10 PM by Otoh

Hey Yochdog:

Can we get a statement of October operating results and balance statement?  And any progress at all on being able to distribute dividends once again? There needs to be a secondary plan beyond "waiting to hear from Nefario", don't you agree?

Agreed, a statement of how much has been put aside per share & with regards to proving share ownership independently of Nefario I have held a constant number for many months & have promptly withdrawn from GLBSE the full amount of the dividends paid each month to the same address of mine that I still control over & the TX records in the blockchain demonstrate this.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2012, 09:27:30 PM

Hey Yochdog:

Can we get a statement of October operating results and balance statement?  And any progress at all on being able to distribute dividends once again? There needs to be a secondary plan beyond "waiting to hear from Nefario", don't you agree?

I will be posting October results by week end.

In terms of a secondary plan, I am not sure there is any viable path.  If Nefario will not provide records of ownership, there is absolutely no way to verify claims.

If you have any suggestions or insight, please share. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 06:06:25 PM

Hey Yochdog:

Can we get a statement of October operating results and balance statement?  And any progress at all on being able to distribute dividends once again? There needs to be a secondary plan beyond "waiting to hear from Nefario", don't you agree?

In terms of a secondary plan, I am not sure there is any viable path.  If Nefario will not provide records of ownership, there is absolutely no way to verify claims.

I have 500 shares which I posted about earlier in this thread & Nefario confirmed, I kept them as there was no buy side interest for anything like that amount, on the 2nd Oct 2012 I received the dividend payment for these of 7.494 btc which I withdrew to my wallet from GLBSE the same day, I can find the TX in the blockchain if needed and also those of my previous withdrawing of the dividends, this I believe is about as close to proof as we can hope to get unless Nefario releases the records which I still expect & hope that he will.

Indemnified

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 07:58:09 PM

Hey Yochdog:

Can we get a statement of October operating results and balance statement?  And any progress at all on being able to distribute dividends once again? There needs to be a secondary plan beyond "waiting to hear from Nefario", don't you agree?

In terms of a secondary plan, I am not sure there is any viable path.  If Nefario will not provide records of ownership, there is absolutely no way to verify claims.

It seems apparent from other threads on this forum that Nefario will communicate with security issuers who contact (phone) him. May I suggest that you contact Nefario and offer him a significant portion of the October operating earnings of our company for him to supply you with the transaction records. There is no way to hold a vote on that obviously, but I believe you to have the majority anyway, and obviously an executive decision is needed for the good of all shareholders.

I believe you to be an honest and honourable and honest man, and this is a best (but slightly odious) solution under the horrific circumstances.
yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 08:25:34 PM

Hey Yochdog:

It seems apparent from other threads on this forum that Nefario will communicate with security issuers who contact (phone) him. May I suggest that you contact Nefario and offer him a significant portion of the October operating earnings of our company for him to supply you with the transaction records. There is no way to hold a vote on that obviously, but I believe you to have the majority anyway, and obviously an executive decision is needed for the good of all shareholders.

I believe you to be an honest and honourable and honest man, and this is a best (but slightly odious) solution under the horrific circumstances.

I will attempt to contact him, but will provide no personal information.  I do not trust the man based on what I have read and heard from other members. 

Can you point me to the thread where he provides contact info, or where someone has stated phoning him works? 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
Indemnified

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 09:08:07 PM

Thanks, Yochdog:

Please see my recent posts, including this one:

Economy / Securities / Re: GLBSE Payment Claims (Announce your payment here)    on: October 23, 2012, 08:35:50 PM
Quote from: DeaDTerra on October 23, 2012, 08:15:05 PM
Quote from: conspirosphere.tk on October 23, 2012, 08:11:28 PM
Quote from: DeaDTerra on October 23, 2012, 08:01:55 PM
Personally I don't think James is a crook

So holding hostage the property of hundreds of innocent bystanders -not to mention all the rest he has done- is fine for you?
Then you see no problem even in bank robberies I guess.
I have not yet confirmed that this is the reason why he has not released the information to the issuers and I find it unlikely. As it's probably not the issuers that have the extra BTC but the asset holders. In which case a personal boycott of each person which did not send back the double payment would be more efficient.
I will call James and have a chat with him I am sure that he's not holding anyone hostage over this and that it can be explained.
//DeaDTerra

How is it that you have this privileged phone access to Nefario? Why hasn't Nefario been updating to this forum all along with his intentions and actions (and problems)? I would appreciate information to come directly from Nefario, not processed through the filter of your reported phone conversations. Nefario's lack of communication has been the problem all along.

and this:

4     Economy / Securities / Re: GLBSE Payment Claims (Announce your payment here)    on: October 20, 2012, 07:49:20 AM
Quote from: dishwara on October 20, 2012, 07:32:49 AM
Perfect business trick.
Nefario was given scammer tag, coz he didn't payback the bitcoins & assets in GLBSE.

Now he sent double payments & ordered to return the bitcoins, which makes whoever received the bitcoins & not giving it back has to get scammer tag.
How many persons will be given scammer tag in this forum for not paying back the double payment?

@Theymos: what you going to do about this?

There is no trick. Nefario holds the records of my asset ownership. He sends that to the issuer and me, I send him back any overpayment. Since your honesty is above reproach, you act as escrow, o.k.? Passes your morality test?

Indemnified

View Profile
November 06, 2012, 09:37:52 PM

Hey Yochdog:

I will attempt to contact him, but will provide no personal information.  I do not trust the man based on what I have read and heard from other members. 

Can you point me to the thread where he provides contact info, or where someone has stated phoning him works? 

Please see bolded statement below. DeaDTerra has his phone number, and you have the contact info for DeaDTerra I think.

Just to clarify, I was genuinely an idiot and for some reason was mixed up about where I put my bitcoins. I wasn't drawing any comparisons, and I am glad that you're going to act to get what coins you can back to us.
haha it's fine Tongue
Well at the moment things is starting to look a bit dire, James has not responded to anyone for several days ( from what I can patch together by the forum posts), which is making me a bit nervous if we are ever going to see the light of the GLBSE documents.
//DeaDTerra

Wow! Unbelievable! It would still be nice to divide those 400 coins up though. Everyone's vote should not be equal, the votes should be based on the percent of the fund they hold Smiley Hope all is well in Sweden!
Cancel that Tongue
I just talked to James!
He had run out of credits on his phone ^^ that's why he couldn't call me.
I didn't learn that much but my update can be found here:
Disclaimer, I am not here to fight about anything, I am not here to tell you what's wrong or what's right or get into any argument. I am done with that. I am here to share what I have been told by Nefario. If you want to listen, listen if not, I won't force you.

This is the situation described to me by Nefario.
Right now about 50% of the double payments has been sent back.
The script for the payout is still broken and James is working to fix it, so that it doesn't send any more double spendings and so that it takes the double spendings into account.
Nefario, is suggesting that if the double spendings are not returned then your account info will not be included in the asset information/list until the payment is sent back.
He could not give me a ETA but it seems like once the script for the payment is fully function, the rest of the payments should follow shortly.

note:(I am not sure of the actual system of asset claim, if it will be a code system similar to the one Goat was given or if it will be a list of information)

I will answer any questions that I feel like and I will ignore the rest.
//DeaDTerra

Once we decide to pay out the payouts will indeed be proportional, as for the voting it seems like a majority isn't really following this thread so closely. So I decided to wait until the general opinion was clearer.
All is good in Sweden, a bit sleep deprived from the travel home but otherwise I am all good Cheesy thanks for asking.
//DeaDTerra
[/color][/color]
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 07:21:39 AM

Yes I have James phone number and yes I have given it to asset issuers who wish to get in contact with James under the conditions that they do not spread it or share it with anyone else and that they don't misuse it to threaten or otherwise harass James, I don't want him to have to switch phone numbers because of the mass spam to his phone or the constant threats. Then we will end up with the same thing as the forums that he goes away until things calm down and I would at least like to have a open communication line with him.
//DeaDTerra
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 12:37:44 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2012, 01:17:07 PM by Otoh

gigavps received asset list  Shocked

To all Gigaminers:

Late yesterday I received an asset holder list from GLBSE. Per the email received, the list may grow some more so it may not be the final list.

This is good news as it means step one is near completion. I will be working with counsel later today and possibly into next week to finalize the next steps and to clarify what has to be done and why.

Best regards,
gigavps

yochdog, any news as yet re yours? Apparently he's releasing about 4 asset holders lists per day atm.

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 05:24:26 PM

gigavps received asset list  Shocked

To all Gigaminers:

Late yesterday I received an asset holder list from GLBSE. Per the email received, the list may grow some more so it may not be the final list.

This is good news as it means step one is near completion. I will be working with counsel later today and possibly into next week to finalize the next steps and to clarify what has to be done and why.

Best regards,
gigavps

yochdog, any news as yet re yours? Apparently he's releasing about 4 asset holders lists per day atm.

Still waiting.....i e-mailed again today to see if we are in line. 

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 08:27:49 PM

http://blog.glbse.com/issuers-being-given-shareholder-lists

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 12:45:51 PM

More lists coming out tomorrow
by James McCarthy
I'll be sending out updated lists by tomorrow afternoon.

There will also be some new lists sent out for some issuers.

Got a lot of email over the weekend, if I've not replied please bear with me, I'm a bit snowed under.

http://blog.glbse.com/more-lists-coming-out-tomorrow

Any news or lists as yet?

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 12:54:55 PM

Hey Yochdog:

Did these get posted, sorry if I missed it somewhere, anyway also November results due this weekend, it would be good to know what was owed per share for each month that hasn't been paid out as yet & hopefully it can all soon get resolved if you now have the lists or are about to get them.

yochdog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 02:31:24 PM

Hey Yochdog:

Did these get posted, sorry if I missed it somewhere, anyway also November results due this weekend, it would be good to know what was owed per share for each month that hasn't been paid out as yet & hopefully it can all soon get resolved if you now have the lists or are about to get them.

You are on the wrong thread.  The results are posted in the other thread regarding BTCMC

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 05:09:57 PM

Hey Yochdog:

In terms of a secondary plan, I am not sure there is any viable path.  If Nefario will not provide records of ownership, there is absolutely no way to verify claims.

You are on the wrong thread.  The results are posted in the other thread regarding BTCMC

OK I see them there

Can you post November's results there too now with how much was earned per share please & update your shareholders re the progress made in obtaining the list of asset holders from Nefario & making us good on our share ownership & back dividends, many thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: