Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid  (Read 29738 times)
Fernb

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:47:22 AM

I got into crypto in December at the highs and did a lot of studying on blockchain technology. I believe that blockchain is here to stay and will revolutionize many aspects of our lives as time goes on. Bitcoin's decline since december is a normal correction and seems to have found support between 5000 - 6000 level. we are in a accumulation phase in this market and this can take weeks before another uptrend resumes.
i hold some good coins and am short term swing trading some to increase my bitcoin holding. Patience is key.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTC Buy Sell PM me

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

I got into crypto in December at the highs and did a lot of studying on blockchain technology. I believe that blockchain is here to stay and will revolutionize many aspects of our lives as time goes on. Bitcoin's decline since december is a normal correction and seems to have found support between 5000 - 6000 level. we are in a accumulation phase in this market and this can take weeks before another uptrend resumes.
i hold some good coins and am short term swing trading some to increase my bitcoin holding. Patience is key.

The problem is most crypto traders do not have Patience...
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...
This is an old story, but I don’t think that is a good reason not to be afraid of what the future holds for cryptocurrencies. None of us knows the future, and we don’t know what might happen. Some people are starting to use what happened in 2017 to judge, and they are believing that the same thing is going to happen this 2018,with some crazy people saying that the price will reach $100,000. People seriously needs sense🙄. That all these things happened 2017 doesn’t mean it’s going to repeat itself in 2018.
Bourney001

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

Patience is what we need i believe when institutional money Comes in we will go high
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

Why the market is falling and why not be afraid?
Because that is not the future and the vision of crypto currency, afraid if you lose already all your btc or even alternative coins. Dude, the game is already started because this will take 100+ years to see that vision, and the vision is to become dominating of crypto around the world like local currency on one country. Possibility with a good vibes is better than having a bad and afraid emotions.
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:42:19 PM

For this trader is a severe disaster, all assets are reduced by 50% even greater. but maybe this is an opportunity to buy some altcoin to cover the losses.
only experienced traders can try these tips. very risky.

Promidxa62

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

The market will also grow. Keep trust, you will be successful by the end of the year
zaizaiqa

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

Why need to afraid since you know it will grow up for sure.
The only thing here tou dont know when only
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

When the market falls or is in a low price position, why be afraid and indeed rise or fall it has become a common thing for the market .. precisely that fear will make you lose because you feel panic and eventually sell at the wrong time .. do not be afraid or panicked and should be calm and patient, the best choice when the market falls you have to hold it and believe me someday the market will recover and go up ..
tungdung201

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

It's normal thing in this market. If the uptrend market is always a billionaire:)
IronManWar

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

The market also has a lot of potential. Trust. The current price is very good prices of good coin coins. Please buy more and wait.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

It is the basic rules for crypto currency. Price is not fixed and it may up or down any time. Panic is not a good decision. So hold your coin and wait for big hitting. Hopefully you will be able to earn profit from your investment.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

why we must not feel afraid about the market falling?
we have fall big time and we are now at the floor.
we just need to be brave and have patience.
we will soon rise.
once  down, there no other way but going up.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

We’ve seen price falls like this before, and when you look back on them now, you’ll see they weren’t part of a bubble, just a blip
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...

There are a lot of right words in your message. The price is now falling until people have a very low price to buy bitcoin. Perhaps it is investors who will see a great benefit in this. No one is in a hurry to buy now, everyone is waiting for a clear turn and good green days on the market, this will be a good sign for a bullish mood, that's at this moment and the whole mass of people will go to buy bitcoins.
Dmatey

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

I think one of the major reasons for the resent fall in price of the bitcoin is due to high supply of bitcoin on the market. Bitcoin like any other commodity operate on basic principle of demand and supply. The price of the bitcoin will always fall when there are a lot of bitcoin selling in the market. The resent hack of the bitcoin could also be a factor. No panic because when the demand becomes high the price will bounce back.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

Honestly, I think that there are many problems led to this big crisis in the whole market and due to Bitcoin in a total decline, so the majority of cryptocurrencies or followers are related or linked to that coin  in every development , so they are in a big drop too. Furthermore, I think there are two main reasons for this collective  falling.

Firstly, the manipulation of the capitalists or whales (who have a big amount of Bitcoin and the other best cryptocurrencies like, Ethereum, Ripple, Tron.. ) in the whole market, and they even control the media through giving some fake expectations and information in order to affect on the users of cryptocurrencies especially the beginners.

Secondly, the bad attempts, or attacks of the governments on the cryptocurrencies through collective ban in many countries, and unfortunately, their only goal is destroying Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because simply, the development of Bitcoin lead to financial losses in many countries biggest victim is Banks (FIAT) but I think that they cannot achieve their goals because the era of cryptocurrency is very secure. and it is certain the governments cannot control the transactions of money, that's why they afraid of Bitcoin and even do not want to recognize it as legal currency.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Secondly, the bad attempts, or attacks of the governments on the cryptocurrencies through collective ban in many countries
I see people keep rehashing how many countries have banned crypto, but no one provides any proof.

There is a major difference between certain sanctions being temporarily implemented by countries and actual total bans where people can't buy or trade or even own crypto anymore. These cases are extremely rare.

Even China didn't do that while people think they banned everything related to crypto completely. Millions and millions of people there are still using crypto on a daily basis and even speculate with it.

People read an article stating ban and they directly think it's done and over. They don't understand how manipulative articles are and how easy it is to mislead noobs with them. It's pure exploit of ignorance.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

Don't worry. Crypto marker randomly changes. So one time the prices bitcoins of can be higher or other time it can be lower. For example, At the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. No one expected such types of growth of bitcoins.  It was really unbelievable . It continued at the first two months of 2018. But after few month later and the mid of 2018 it started to decreasing instead of increasing. But now it on sustaining stage
Normal thing which we wont really see always on increasing prices. If theres sudden increase there would be always a decrease comes after. The thing here on crypto is that its way too unpredictable and you are right we didnt even expect that it would reach up those ranges. Being afraid or feel of worry cant really be avoided since we do talk about money on here when we do make investment which a normal person will definitely worried because we are afraid to lose up money.For first time experience definitely you will fill the same way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:20:50 AM

You're right. I think the current price of btc is the right value. Getting back to 20k is not a simple thing since 2017 btc has been pumping too much.
I think btc will need more than 1-2 years to return to the old price. The btc reduction makes the market so bleak now
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: