Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid  (Read 29738 times)
zaarariba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:23:36 PM

For those that are new to this market I strongly believe that they should be afraid when the market is going down because many of them don't know how this market behave but for the long term investors I believe that we have the mind to keep holding.
I agree. Most of the newbies are afraid about the current situations of the market, First, because few of them bought some BTC recently when bitcoin price was like 7k$ or maybe more and they are so afraid, Second, because they don't know how the crypto market goes. They should learn that the market is so volatile and today you can make a huge profit and tomorrow you can lose everything.

It is natural that newbies are afraid of this market, even professionals have looked at the market and do not want to have anything to do with it because of the incredible volatility that we see in the market, so newbies suffer from this fear in an even greater way and I think we all can relate to them since at some point we were all newbies and we suffered the same shock when we saw the market moving in the way it moves.

But if you are capable to survive that stage in your development as an investor in cryptocurrencies then many doors get open since now you can have the chance to accumulate profits once you learn that the volatility can also help you to get huge profits in a small amount of time.
I do agree with you, moreover, now I lot of good exchanges are launching, for example velvet. exchange. So we can have benefits from being an early users. 

what do you mean by benefits?

I hope that velvet will have referral program or smth else to encourage users to use their exchange instead of others
then maybe I will try this exchange too. do you have links?

for now they only have Telegram group https://t.me/velvet_exchange_chat

thanks
your welcome
today we need to be more selective about tokens, tha we buy, as there is a lot of frouds. But I agree that having new exchanges is great for trading and the market will rise soon
agree   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:27:05 PM

For those that are new to this market I strongly believe that they should be afraid when the market is going down because many of them don't know how this market behave but for the long term investors I believe that we have the mind to keep holding.
I agree. Most of the newbies are afraid about the current situations of the market, First, because few of them bought some BTC recently when bitcoin price was like 7k$ or maybe more and they are so afraid, Second, because they don't know how the crypto market goes. They should learn that the market is so volatile and today you can make a huge profit and tomorrow you can lose everything.

It is natural that newbies are afraid of this market, even professionals have looked at the market and do not want to have anything to do with it because of the incredible volatility that we see in the market, so newbies suffer from this fear in an even greater way and I think we all can relate to them since at some point we were all newbies and we suffered the same shock when we saw the market moving in the way it moves.

But if you are capable to survive that stage in your development as an investor in cryptocurrencies then many doors get open since now you can have the chance to accumulate profits once you learn that the volatility can also help you to get huge profits in a small amount of time.
I do agree with you, moreover, now I lot of good exchanges are launching, for example velvet. exchange. So we can have benefits from being an early users. 

what do you mean by benefits?

I hope that velvet will have referral program or smth else to encourage users to use their exchange instead of others
then maybe I will try this exchange too. do you have links?

for now they only have Telegram group https://t.me/velvet_exchange_chat

thanks
your welcome
today we need to be more selective about tokens, tha we buy, as there is a lot of frouds. But I agree that having new exchanges is great for trading and the market will rise soon
agree   
Yes if we truly want to make money and avoid scamming we will have to be more selective and choose the good one, as there are so many productive coins but sticking with right exchange can help us in future making strategies and the coin will rise very soon after once falling for short time, so if market is fallen just be patient and try to invest now to gain profit.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:21:28 PM

So many things can cause the market price to fall.
But I am never worried or afraid because I have confidence in the cryptocurrency Market .
I believe that bitcoin still has a long way to go regarding it's potentials.
nauane

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:06:43 AM

But I am never worried or afraid because I have confidence in the cryptocurrency Market .

Bitcoin and crypto currency market is going great and these days bitcoins and altcoins are slowly moving upwards. If this positive trends continue, i am sure we will see 10,000$ Bitcoin price very soon
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:43:08 PM

Bitcoin and crypto currency market is going great and these days bitcoins and altcoins are slowly moving upwards. If this positive trends continue, i am sure we will see 10,000$ Bitcoin price very soon
    you are right market of cryptocurrency has started to rise and it will rise now higher our thinking so better invest now and don’t wait anymore, it is good time that we should invest at this low price if you are certain about the future of crypt currency, we should invest now and hold with patience until your crypto investment will rise even bigger than your expectation.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:10:08 AM

I'm very bullish about bitcoin so I would agree with your observation or prediction. I even posted a thread about bitcoin having its 7th weeks consecutive of having greens.

$5k is possible within this year, market is moving, money coming in slowly and the overall sentiments of people are very positive. So no doubt that $10k is within reach. You might be surprise if we hit above that before the end of the year.  Grin.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:13:16 AM

There is nothing that stays permanent in life. The price of Bitcoin cannot be going upward forever without a major correction in which we are currently experiencing now. Whatever goes up must come down and Bitcoin will not ever stay on the bottom forever. I think we are at the moment of upward swing.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:45:01 AM

you are right market of cryptocurrency has started to rise and it will rise now higher our thinking so better invest now and don’t wait anymore, it is good time that we should invest at this low price if you are certain about the future of crypt currency, we should invest now and hold with patience until your crypto investment will rise even bigger than your expectation.
There is no way to decide when the best time or the bad time to buy bitcoin. Just one way to resolve a doubt about it and that is you should have know about bitcoin and what the character bitcoin price is, some times ago when the price bitcoin hit the buttom $3200 and you may look many threada that said bitcoin will died and also the price bitcoin will fall to $800 but is that happened? The answer was not. Just need a few days the price bitcoin met increased price and until now we can see the price at $5000. Just wanna say congratulation for the persons who bought bitcoin at the buttom time and now he has got $1500 profit just in few days. This showing up, for the person who knows bitcoin won't be in vain compared to the people who doesn't know bitcoin before and decide to start investing on it.  

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:22:51 AM

Altcoin prices are decreasing because with the increase in the price of Bitcoin, don't worry we need to hold them for some more time until the market condition should be stable before the altcoin prices started increasing again. Of course, many people will get into a panic but we cannot do anything after investing we have to wait for the recovery of the coins.

Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:38:17 AM

The market will never be the same. Sometimes the price of the market will increase and sometimes less. This is normal. Currently the price is rising in the crypto market. It is the great news for all the crypto user. So, don,t be afraid. Invest in crypto and wait until you get a good amount money .Just wait and see.
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:11:06 PM

I think that normal. Market is not stable thats why trading happens to gain profits. Not everyone will win ,Someone's loses is someome else gains. That's why I prefer long term holding. Atleast less risk and I dont have to tradr daily.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:00:36 PM

I think that normal. Market is not stable thats why trading happens to gain profits. Not everyone will win ,Someone's loses is someome else gains. That's why I prefer long term holding. Atleast less risk and I dont have to tradr daily.
Some people earn and some lose but according to me lose and profit is all about the user, daily trading is not that easy for this we will have to have good knowledge and information about the market, holding is the only best thing according to me everyone should hold as much as possible.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:30:08 PM

what is happening with the market right now is just a correction. such cases have already been, so do not panic. better relax and wait.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:46:13 AM

don't be afraid of the downturn in the market,
if you often read other people's analysis of BTC, BTC will experience a fairly high price increase, all there must be a change of season, after the bulls will bear, and after the bears will bull, that's the cycle, so don't be afraid.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:56:32 PM

Why should be afraid because when there is a decline there will definitely be an increase, and when prices go down try not to feel panic and actually when the price drops it is our chance to buy it because of low prices.
use and interpret everything well because decline is the best thing to take advantage of the opportunity to buy in large quantities or according to ability, then sell it back when prices rise again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:13:17 PM

what is happening with the market right now is just a correction. such cases have already been, so do not panic. better relax and wait.
Time change takes time so if market is down there is no need to be worry infect have patience and wait for right time once again, current condition is good for us to buy because price is low we can buy give us future benefits. So don’t be hurry to sell if it will be panic selling, which is another name of lose so better have patience wait for good time and bright future.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:52:05 AM

We don't have to be afraid because this current fall that we are suffering right now will just be temporary. It could happen a few more years but it will end after that but can also be sooner depends on how positive things turn out to be.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:58:11 AM

We don't have to be afraid because this current fall that we are suffering right now will just be temporary. It could happen a few more years but it will end after that but can also be sooner depends on how positive things turn out to be.
It is not true that the market fall will be there for few years of time and gets ended. Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile compared to any of the other trading markets. Volatility is a major concern upon which most of the common users fear about, but the same is being treated as the best with cryptocurrency by the people who have benefited through it. Considering the same it is good to make use of the fall and not to afraid at any instant.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:38:15 AM

It is not true that the market fall will be there for few years of time and gets ended. Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile compared to any of the other trading markets. Volatility is a major concern upon which most of the common users fear about, but the same is being treated as the best with cryptocurrency by the people who have benefited through it. Considering the same it is good to make use of the fall and not to afraid at any instant.
That's right, we should never be afraid because we know that this highly volatile will make us a profit when we are in the trading field. If you have noticed that time to time bitcoin will never back to zero it will always end up growing up the price. Not all the time always falling the price sometimes it will be grown upward fast or downward, that chances you can apply to buy low and sell high. So, don't be afraid, that the opportunity.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:23:06 AM

It will not take years to recover.  Cheesy Bitcoin repeats a 4 year cycle. And we will see another bull run, after the halving in next year. I am hope to see all time high again in 2020/2021

That's right, we should never be afraid because we know that this highly volatile will make us a profit when we are in the trading field. If you have noticed that time to time bitcoin will never back to zero it will always end up growing up the price. Not all the time always falling the price sometimes it will be grown upward fast or downward, that chances you can apply to buy low and sell high. So, don't be afraid, that the opportunity.

Bitcoin has to go through correction phases but it does not mean that it will go to zero or it will end. Traders who know this are already gathering bitcoins at low prices and they will be most benefit in the next bull market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: