Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid  (Read 29745 times)
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

Big players always has a role of manipulation but it will only depend as long as it is proven because it is still a rumor,  and i also believe somehow because whales are Holders of huge amount of bunch of cryptos wants they wabt to dump it, then price gets affected but that is not the way i can say it is being manipulated,  the only conclusion i have is the owner has the authority to manipalution and it also depends on marketing. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buonty563

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

why do you have to be afraid if the market goes down again, which is called crypto like this, there is an increase and decrease, so the time goes down like this, it's time we buy, but also don't buy, choose the best for you, you will get the results next month.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:45:17 AM

seriously man . i think you should afraid now. because i see the market now is so bad Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
The market is falling because most of the investors withdraw their money or converted their investment to Altcoin because they afraid of losing their money in bitcoin. They don’t believe the bright future of bitcoin and think that the future of bitcoin is dark. On the other hand they think that there are some Altcoin which are much better than bitcoin.
BlackSociety

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

We have to admit that most of the cryptocurrency value is a bubble, but I don't worry about it because I know there are many whales/sharks here that won't let the market collapse easily!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

Big players always has a role of manipulation but it will only depend as long as it is proven because it is still a rumor,  and i also believe somehow because whales are Holders of huge amount of bunch of cryptos wants they wabt to dump it, then price gets affected but that is not the way i can say it is being manipulated,  the only conclusion i have is the owner has the authority to manipalution and it also depends on marketing. 

I believe that when the popes have wasted a lot on the market, there will be a fall and this is proven and ironically, many sell panic is done by these small and new players, which makes the market worse. if the chain of causes is broken down and many small and new players hold for a certain time so that they can sell when the price has stabilized and improved then the market dynamics formed will be different

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
samuland5

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

my boss said he will buy when the market falling. but i don't think so. there are some reason to make people afraid and go out. so when it fall i go out too
I these days investment in bitcoin is like gambling. When you invest your money in bitcoin it seems that you make a bet and then waiting for the result of the game.

Winning and losing totally depends on luck. The same way nobody knows what will happen with bitcoin price in the future. They take risks while investing their money. Some people think it is their future and they do not panic about the future price of bitcoin.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...
Nobody knows when exactly the market will get back up. I have seen a lot of people talk about this and in April it seems like the price was going to rise when it got to $15,000 but unfortunately that was even when the worst got in, cause from that rate of $15k it then fell to $7000.

Then another news came in that the price will rise, from $7k it got to $11000 and then fell to $6k, lol. Let’s see what will happen before the month of December.
Ireson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

I think we will never know, why this crisis began so relax guys
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

I believe that the market is currently having a low, but at the same time it is a significant boost, the last quarter of the year is the strongest of all, there are investments from many sites, there are companies investing in new projects, do not be surprised if in the middle of the month there is a great pump  Wink Grin Grin
heyram

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

Now a days the best platform to sell goods is through online website portal....
one of the best online shopping site in malaysia is "iprice".... check out for more fast selling items.
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

I agree with you, bitcoin falls and other crypto currencies, because also from people who panic sell. They are the main reason why the decreasing value we all know about FUDS out there but some of us don't understand and that affects the value if they sell their assets then the value of bitcoin and others will decrease.
As you say the market continues to fall and increase since it was launched so that the current fall will also be temporary and prices will start to rise when there is some positive news for bitcoin. And start investing from now before prices bounce back.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

I think for what you are afraid of if you have been convinced that cryptocurrency has good potential in the future. So with the fall of the market, you should be ready to face such a situation, because the crypto market will always be volatile, so there is nothing to fear and worry about and you don't need to be pessimistic about the crypto market falling, because the crypto market will still be strong and will rise someday.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

Every time the market falling lot of communities got worried and panic immediately, which is supposed to be not. This is Trading industry, where it is very normal for this business to encounter decreasing and increasing value whether ti is Bitcoin, altcoins, Usd and etc. so if we don't want to be afraid to loss of capital we must be patience and skills person in this field of business.
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:16:00 PM

I believe that the market is currently having a low, but at the same time it is a significant boost, the last quarter of the year is the strongest of all, there are investments from many sites, there are companies investing in new projects, do not be surprised if in the middle of the month there is a great pump  Wink Grin Grin
This is a very positive view of the market and I am very hopeful that this will happen during this time. Too many investors have lost money since the beginning of 2018 and have led them to lose confidence in the market. If the cryptocurrency market can recover strongly, this is a great opportunity to attract new investors to enter the market, which will be a new potential for market development.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

my boss said he will buy when the market falling. but i don't think so. there are some reason to make people afraid and go out. so when it fall i go out too
I these days investment in bitcoin is like gambling. When you invest your money in bitcoin it seems that you make a bet and then waiting for the result of the game.

Winning and losing totally depends on luck. The same way nobody knows what will happen with bitcoin price in the future. They take risks while investing their money. Some people think it is their future and they do not panic about the future price of bitcoin.
For crypto investment you should be courageous and if you afraid then you should not invest in cryptocurrency because there is a lot of risk involved in it. You can lose your money due to fall in the price. In bad situations you should remain calm and patient, and don’t be panic. Be optimistic about the future of bitcoin. This will make you strong and you will not afraid.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

when the price at the exchange place falls you shouldn't be afraid because with the falling cryptocurrency price you can buy it by using the best time to buy as much as you can and you should be happy because you can buy at a low price.
sevenjoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...
Nobody knows when exactly the market will get back up. I have seen a lot of people talk about this and in April it seems like the price was going to rise when it got to $15,000 but unfortunately that was even when the worst got in, cause from that rate of $15k it then fell to $7000.

Then another news came in that the price will rise, from $7k it got to $11000 and then fell to $6k, lol. Let’s see what will happen before the month of December.
There are corrections, fluctuations, and volatility in the price for several months. But you should bear this situation. Impatient people cannot make money in crypto world. If you think that the market is not good forget about your holdings for long time and never look the price. In the future when the price rises you will get good profit without doing anything.
Marsilius

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Every time the market falling lot of communities got worried and panic immediately, which is supposed to be not. This is Trading industry, where it is very normal for this business to encounter decreasing and increasing value whether ti is Bitcoin, altcoins, Usd and etc. so if we don't want to be afraid to loss of capital we must be patience and skills person in this field of business.
It is cryptocurrency and the market will change every day. There is nothing to worry about it. one day you will earn and the other day you will lose. What’s wrong with it? I know that the market is red these days and warns investors, but the solution is not that we all quit bitcoin to save the rest of our money. We should stay and promote bitcoin to recover its previous position.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

Now a days the best platform to sell goods is through online website portal....
one of the best online shopping site in malaysia is "iprice".... check out for more fast selling items.

This is crypto market and anything is possible here. The price may change tomorrow and cross $10000 in a day and may collapse more than thousand dollars in one night. Before investment we should know this thing. The price is not growing consistently and sometimes you may lose your investment but don’t be panic about that and hold your coins for long.
Penthesilea

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

The market will go up or down depending on the level of the price difference. These are efforts to control market prices so that there is no financial crisis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: