Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid  (Read 29738 times)
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:04:01 AM

in my opinion, why is the condition of market prices falling probably due to bad news that makes the price of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency falls because currently politics can also affect the condition of cryptocurrency prices at the place of exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

If the market are falling better to don't be afraid or any scared in you. Because if you are really trader you will know what happen next and that is market will recover again and you will gain more profit. Everyone needs to believe to cryptocurrency to recover and it's sure it happen.
diger

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...
I also think that all this is the manipulation of the big players .Now people do not buy considering that the bubble burst, but when big companies start to buy it and raise the price to $ 50,000 then all will begin to say it is the technology of the 21st century.And will buy at a great price ...
diger

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

If the market are falling better to don't be afraid or any scared in you. Because if you are really trader you will know what happen next and that is market will recover again and you will gain more profit. Everyone needs to believe to cryptocurrency to recover and it's sure it happen.
I agree with you, I'm terribly stressed when the market falls this panic...Everyone starts losing money and then they say I'm broke!Of course you lost everything because you're a coward .... Guys remember falls, and then we buy more,grow fix!
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

I guess, we need not to be afraid in the falling of the market because on this kind of business, this scenario normally occurs sometimes due to some of the holders of bitcoins are selling it. And some are doing the panic selling sinced they are afraid to loose everything that they have earned.
Anyone can be afraid, even those that seems like they are not are just the ones that are trying to cover up with courage but inside of them they are afraid. It’s not easy to be watching your money go down without knowing whether you will be able to recover them or not, it will really get to an extent where you will feel like “it is time for you to withdraw your money and avoid losing more of what you have invested.

in my opinion, why is the condition of market prices falling probably due to bad news that makes the price of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency falls because currently politics can also affect the condition of cryptocurrency prices at the place of exchange.
No matter what will be the price, there are still people who are ready to buy. I don’t really know how this is going to be, but I do know that there is probably going to be an increase in the price of Bitcoin though I don’t know how far the price will go and I’m not really expecting it to reach twenty thousand, it might just get to fifteen thousand and stop. Just because it reached close to twenty thousand (nineteen thousand plus) doesn’t mean that the same thing is going to happen this year.
Joshgod

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

Fluctuation in the market doesn't means it won't rise again it has been rising over the years which means that its still going to keep rising
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:15:53 PM

I agree with you, I'm terribly stressed when the market falls this panic...Everyone starts losing money and then they say I'm broke!Of course you lost everything because you're a coward .... Guys remember falls, and then we buy more,grow fix!

The market has shown signs of recovery and trading volume is increasing, which is very good signal in this period. The downturn in the global financial markets has had a great impact on cryptocurrency but I think this is a great opportunity for this market because it is very small and the growth potential is fantastic.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

Ethereum market is dumping so quickly that it panic me more.ethereum is decreasing because ETF . Not to worry because in future market will arise again.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

In one year bitcoin has grown seriously. Yes, the price of 20k was a bubble, but now we have something close to the minimum price. The bubble does not cancel growth, and once already, the price will be 20,000, and everyone will say that bitcoin is over.
It is interesting that many people complain about the bubble bursting when the price is a lot higher than when the bubble began, the price did not crashed completely and that is a pattern that we have seen in bitcoin for some time and that is going to keep repeating, so people need to accept that fact and adapt to the way this market moves or lose their money if they do not.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

btc prices go down I thing everyone knows the reason, but why we shouldn't be afraid is because it will means nothing if we afraid of it, it just make you panic and of course you will be a panic seller, and all your opportunity gone in the future.
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:38 AM

btc prices go down I thing everyone knows the reason, but why we shouldn't be afraid is because it will means nothing if we afraid of it, it just make you panic and of course you will be a panic seller, and all your opportunity gone in the future.
I think the market price is down due to ETF and SEC information waiting for approval, as well as tick a spectacular step back of Bitcoin on growth momentum go to 20k$.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:49:52 AM

I personally do not understand too, why the market is falling. And I also do not understand why the market is not growing, against the backdrop of positive news.
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

The market is still falling, I am not afraid because most of my cryptocurrency comes from bounty missions, and I don't invest too much in other coins!
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

time is going to be bad for us because bitcoin has the most volatile nature, It use to increase and decrease if today the price of bitcoin is down just have patience soon the price of bitcoin will be high once again. I just hope everything will be fine...and I wait for it.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

in my opinion, usually the price of bitcoin at the exchange place is usually bad news, so many traders are panicking and the end is trying to make the price of bitcoin collapse.
Pablobiz

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

The cryptocurrency market has attracted the attention of many people and continues to gain popularity. The most advanced cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Verge, have grown tens and hundreds times in just a few years. The Internet is full of stories about lucky people who successfully stocked up with Bitcoins or Ethereum at the right time.
Many new investors are interested in getting into the cryptocurrencies, but there are significant risks involved. The market may correct 50–70% in a matter of few days, and the ones who are not experienced enough can suffer severe losses. Therefore, it is important to understand the factors behind the course of the currency, and how this can predict the movement of prices.
It is known that the dynamics of the exchange rate is determined by the supply-and-demand. “Price takes all into account",  that is what one of the basic rules of trading says. These laws are universal for any market. But this is a generalized representation. It is necessary to identify the main criteria that influence market trends in projections for short and long-term prospects for a deeper understanding.
Pablobiz

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...

Market majors/thought leaders, control the market with the help of FOMO (fear of missed opportunity) and FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt). The activity of financial giants acts as a catalyst for jumps and falls in the price rates. Thus, they form the mood of the majority, which increase growth or decline. Enhanced “punchy” growth inspires confidence and is able to force to buy assets in a rush and unwisely. Uncertainty and fear provoke a speedy sale in the same way. A well-known investor and billionaire Warren Buffett, with $ 90 billion on his account, used to say: “Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful”.
It is really important to act independently and not always follow the crowd, especially when the market is highly overbought (if you consider buying) or oversold (in case selling is considered).

Also, no need to breed any form of fear, if one can practice the strategy of buy at low price and Sell at High Price very well. Now the market has fell and it's still falling, many traders are out there filled with panic. Why not take advantage of that and buy your coins now before the market booms again all of a sudden.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

for now some of the bitcoin price events at the exchange place have experienced a very sharp decline that is probably due to bad news that made the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency collapsed.

RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

The market is falling because of many reason but the reason for why not to be afraid of is this is not the first time the market is falling.So we have to take risk that the price will recover soon for that we need to keep invested on the crypto currencies more.

Don't be afraid of what is happening on crypto market now. Just take the advantage of the price. Buy more coins and wait. Be positive that the market will recover soon, it will rise again.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

well i think there should be no cause for fear since its not the first time the market is falling... i believe its going to come back in a matter of time...
one just has to be patient tho

i agree that this is not the first time that the market of cryptos have fall but i think this is only the year that cryptos have been falling for a verry long time without getting a real recovery  and huge pumps . to be honest i myself is a bit worried because of this events that currently happening to cryptos but im still faithful about my investments . i know that someday , the market of cryptos will be blooming again and hopefully than can now attract many new potential investors , to start again the new season .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: