Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LUMEOS - #1 EOS social media dApp co-founded by Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber  (Read 1411 times)
PDAngel (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:28:42 AM

PDAngel (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:30:03 AM

Reserved.
minnamoose

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

looks pretty aweseom - have they announced bounty date and details yet? where can i check out a demo or prototype of the app?
minnamoose

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

this is a pretty strong team by the way and super exciting times for EOS as well... does anyone know where this team is headquartered?
minnamoose

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

i think i also like the fact that this team is pretty diverse - most of the times it's all asian or all non-asian faces (sorry to be racist here). i think diversit is a really great thing becuase a product on the blockchain is inherently international from day one.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:28:13 AM

Wow another interesting project has come out here in the crypto currency community. Well, the informations is provided especially those that are very necessary that people here are keep on looking on the ann thread of a project most especially the team members profile. I hope this will deleiver us more interesting updates.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:52:36 AM

Good job on the launch on the this project. So this is similar to Facebook but the user of EOS will gain incentives and profits just by joining being active on these site? Any airdrop to be launched?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:02:37 AM

Great idea, for some its quite strict, but if we are talking about security it is actually be helpful, it wouldn't be nice if people could easily have access to your information.

unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:40:06 AM

Pretty big names are on the team project. Will surely we can expect a high rating from ICO reviews and critics. As of now no ratings and reviews so I will watch wait for the results.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
kyteguyvn

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:46:03 AM

Great idea, this sound a good project with a strong team. I'll keep an eye on this and waiting for more reviewing, rating from others.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:17:46 AM

Good job on the launch on the this project. So this is similar to Facebook but the user of EOS will gain incentives and profits just by joining being active on these site? Any airdrop to be launched?
Don't dare you to ask an airdrop without supporting the project. I really hate those airdrops hunter without giving many efforts in the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

Don't dare you to ask an airdrop without supporting the project. I really hate those airdrops hunter without giving many efforts in the project.
Calm man, you have to be calm, don't just mad at that user who is trying to ask for some airdrops. Anyone love airdrops, isn't it? So you do so.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:35:33 AM

What is ex-google?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
PDAngel (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

What is ex-google?
Former employee of google.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

this is a pretty strong team by the way and super exciting times for EOS as well... does anyone know where this team is headquartered?

Normally I'd ask who this person who's from so many companies is even from. But this time I'm more curious why's he/she an "ex" from these places  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

Hello team. You are somehow connected with the EOS token which is now so popular among users of crypto currency. Because they say that he will soon be at a high price.
HMember

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

Already and the EOS platform becomes popular. Many predict to him the perspective future. We will look whether the Lumeos platform will be suitable the platform for creators of tokens on eos on convenience and functions.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

Wow another interesting project has come out here in the crypto currency community. Well, the informations is provided especially those that are very necessary that people here are keep on looking on the ann thread of a project most especially the team members profile. I hope this will deleiver us more interesting updates.

I am not sure but I think the information provided are not enough and maybe need more explanation about the project and how it really works, also their future plans and how they can achieve that.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

What is ex-google?

And this kids is why you make separate threads for people who dont have english as a first language otherwise we'll be hand holding everyone here
damniatx_

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

on the site I read that in this social network, we will be able to earn tokens through viewing information? Ie if I want to see someone's information, will I have to pay for it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: