Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LUMEOS - #1 EOS social media dApp co-founded by Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber  (Read 1411 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

Although both website ans thread don't give full idea about the project, Any way I notice those days most projects that are trying to build social media platform play with words like giving the user the power to control his data etc ...
We can wait for more days till the project is fully furnished mate. It is still the start of the project and for sure there will be many adjustment in the near future. The project will gain massive supporters.

A lot of challenges that they will meet along the way because investors have so many factors to consider when choosing a project. Well, the team still needs more effective strategies just to get the support from the people.
Hopefully everything will be fine. The challenges are normal specialy the circumstances. Agree factors that nedd and first to consider before anything else. I notice the strong and durable foundation of the project team. The effective strategy is the good and strong cooperation with each other special the whole team.

Every ICO is a massive challenge, the biggest hurdle anyway is whether or not the developers give a shit or nah. Most of them only care about the cash
Yes, the project will become a greats or shit depend on so much factors, but the most factor is the team themself can provide us the good platform with good plans for improve or not..
Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

This project as for me has a place to be among similar projects, because I did not notice that they brought their new one.
This is no problem. Have a lot of big company do the same idea, but all of them have successful. The new idea is not always the best thing.
Yes, but there is no one who does not like the same clichés in the movies, and as if the same here, I think that you need to add something of your own.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

This project as for me has a place to be among similar projects, because I did not notice that they brought their new one.
This is no problem. Have a lot of big company do the same idea, but all of them have successful. The new idea is not always the best thing.
Yes, but there is no one who does not like the same clichés in the movies, and as if the same here, I think that you need to add something of your own.
It doesn't matter on how many projects having similirities, it's all about great marketing and ofcourse many developments, as long as we see the efforts done by the devs we won't hesitate to invest .
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

How will developers draw attention to their project? I wonder why we want to invest in this project?
Its a social media co foundation project by ex Google members.so its a easy way for them to draw attention through the social media.As they are socially active,that's why you will invest
us11csalyer

Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

This looks legit, I like the idea behind this platform 
I think that this is a partially baised statement but this maybe a totally right as I also like this projects infrastructure and concept.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

Are Lumeos plans to compete with Facebook and Twitter or not.

Can we see some preview or screenshots also ?
I don't think they will have plan for compete with big social network at this time. It will be the future plan, because it so ambitious and cannot gain at this time. We cannot compare small person with giant, bro.

Well, it could probably be there basis so that they will work hard just to satisfy what the clients wanted to have. It is like their biggest challenge on how they are going to be more competitive.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

Although both website ans thread don't give full idea about the project, Any way I notice those days most projects that are trying to build social media platform play with words like giving the user the power to control his data etc ...
We can wait for more days till the project is fully furnished mate. It is still the start of the project and for sure there will be many adjustment in the near future. The project will gain massive supporters.

Surely I am expecting LUMEOS platform will be recognized in the crypto world in no time. The team that working from the project are all professionals and serious improving and developing the awesome features of their site.
I have the same thought towards this project. The Lumeos project is really a great project both here in the crypto currency community and in the world where we are currenctly living. The social media sites is where the people nowadays spent most of their time. So, if this project will keep striving, it will have a brighter future ahead.

People nowadays have already an account in social media which means that this project has the chance to also be popular in the near future. Depending on how the team will work with the platform and also how they are going to boost their promotional activities.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

Are Lumeos plans to compete with Facebook and Twitter or not.

Can we see some preview or screenshots also ?
I don't think they will have plan for compete with big social network at this time. It will be the future plan, because it so ambitious and cannot gain at this time. We cannot compare small person with giant, bro.

Well, it could probably be there basis so that they will work hard just to satisfy what the clients wanted to have. It is like their biggest challenge on how they are going to be more competitive.

Yes. They need to take this as a challenge inorder to be successful here in crypto world. You cannot gained something if you don't compete to the others. And how can you know that your work is good or better from them? The team must have to set goals and mission which is to compete with big companies and work hard to be a location of choiced in investments.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vedio presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.
Not a bad idea, if there really would be a video, you can immediately understand the project and its development, namely how the team is working on the platform. The text does not always feel like reading.
Yes, exactly. It could be easier to understand the project but I think whitepaper is the best way to learn about the project.
The technical document is also not always left on the site, or it is not on the first page. And not always new users who are watching new projects read a technical document, most do not know what it is.
I do not agree with you. Everyone knows what is the main document in the project, but unfortunately many people are just too lazy to read this document and they are looking for answers simply by asking questions on the forum.

Come on people - everyone knows if you want to throw money at something, the WP is the place to look *first*
If you dont do your due diligence, this is your own fault.
There are investors delusioneds who don't even read whitepaper and make an investment paying attention only to registration of ann topic, I consider such approach full absurdity and I don't welcome him at all.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

Every ICO is a massive challenge, the biggest hurdle anyway is whether or not the developers give a shit or nah. Most of them only care about the cash
Basically this one has great number of developers and is likely they care about the project i hope i just wish they throw in a little it of their work so it can means huge seriousness in their part

Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

A lot of challenges that they will meet along the way because investors have so many factors to consider when choosing a project. Well, the team still needs more effective strategies just to get the support from the people.
Hopefully everything will be fine. The challenges are normal specialy the circumstances. Agree factors that nedd and first to consider before anything else. I notice the strong and durable foundation of the project team. The effective strategy is the good and strong cooperation with each other special the whole team.

Yes, the project will become a greats or shit depend on so much factors, but the most factor is the team themself can provide us the good platform with good plans for improve or not..
Honesty and adequacy of team - the project key to success. Other isn't given. If the team lies and to constantly put off some things, as a result of nothing sensible without carrying out, then the community will begin to ask questions sooner or later and as a result will leave the project.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

It doesn't matter on how many projects having similirities, it's all about great marketing and ofcourse many developments, as long as we see the efforts done by the devs we won't hesitate to invest .
Yeah you are right. There are many similar projects available in the market but from them only one or two are more beacause of their good marketing and extraordinary features.so if you want to win this race then you have to must provide something different then othere beacuse that makes your project uniqe.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

Surely I am expecting LUMEOS platform will be recognized in the crypto world in no time. The team that working from the project are all professionals and serious improving and developing the awesome features of their site.

Furthermore, the team are committed with this project and as a matter of fact, they have gained positive feedbacks from the people of crypto on their EOS GO live stream. A lot of people watching this video and they appreciate the team's effort and dedication of their platform.

Yes, I also noticed that. This project gained a lot of popularity now and I am sure many investors already participated. Hoping that there will be more supporters and investors will come as time passes by.

Me as well, I see the popularity of this project is growing which simply shows how good the project is and how hardworking the team is, because we cannot totally say successful base on the number of investors but rather it is because of both the team and the investors. This project will not be created without the developer who planned it and investors who invest money.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

Furthermore, the team are committed with this project and as a matter of fact, they have gained positive feedbacks from the people of crypto on their EOS GO live stream. A lot of people watching this video and they appreciate the team's effort and dedication of their platform.

Yes, I also noticed that. This project gained a lot of popularity now and I am sure many investors already participated. Hoping that there will be more supporters and investors will come as time passes by.

Me as well, I see the popularity of this project is growing which simply shows how good the project is and how hardworking the team is, because we cannot totally say successful base on the number of investors but rather it is because of both the team and the investors. This project will not be created without the developer who planned it and investors who invest money.

What are you talking about? Of course, the success of this project lies on those investors that invest on this project, how come the team can continue the development of they don't have fundings to operate? 
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

This Beetoken "founder" should complete previous project! He raised money, project died and now he again raising money.  Shocked
HandsomePeople

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

What can the project developers offer to future users? I do not know which social networks they should be to attract attention to

Basically, They are going to launch a mobile app for the users to connect with their friends and at the same time with an opportunity to answer polls and get reward in LUME tokens that can be spent in an app or exchanged for gift cards.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vedio presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.

A video presentation isn't the solution to all problems. A lot of people are also too lazy to put the work in that is required to really understand the projects they invest in.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

A video presentation isn't the solution to all problems. A lot of people are also too lazy to put the work in that is required to really understand the projects they invest in.
But that gives a clear vision to explore the project upgraded, planned activities, future goals and the involvement structure of dev teams at one go and the audience can easily understand about the project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

To my understanding that adds a value and a proffessional approach to all the supporters when they keep approaching the investors and there will be more choice to experience new investors.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

What are you talking about? Of course, the success of this project lies on those investors that invest on this project, how come the team can continue the development of they don't have fundings to operate? 
Lumeos should incorporate an agenda with a complete plan which involves an achoeved possibilities for all the planned activities in pertaining to the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: