Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LUMEOS - #1 EOS social media dApp co-founded by Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber  (Read 1411 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

Although both website ans thread don't give full idea about the project, Any way I notice those days most projects that are trying to build social media platform play with words like giving the user the power to control his data etc ...
We can wait for more days till the project is fully furnished mate. It is still the start of the project and for sure there will be many adjustment in the near future. The project will gain massive supporters.

Surely I am expecting LUMEOS platform will be recognized in the crypto world in no time. The team that working from the project are all professionals and serious improving and developing the awesome features of their site.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:42:28 AM

Although both website ans thread don't give full idea about the project, Any way I notice those days most projects that are trying to build social media platform play with words like giving the user the power to control his data etc ...
We can wait for more days till the project is fully furnished mate. It is still the start of the project and for sure there will be many adjustment in the near future. The project will gain massive supporters.

Surely I am expecting LUMEOS platform will be recognized in the crypto world in no time. The team that working from the project are all professionals and serious improving and developing the awesome features of their site.
I have the same thought towards this project. The Lumeos project is really a great project both here in the crypto currency community and in the world where we are currenctly living. The social media sites is where the people nowadays spent most of their time. So, if this project will keep striving, it will have a brighter future ahead.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

LUMEOS is such a great platform made by a great developer but I wonder why did the developer not answering all the questions.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

How will developers draw attention to their project? I wonder why we want to invest in this project?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vedio presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.
Not a bad idea, if there really would be a video, you can immediately understand the project and its development, namely how the team is working on the platform. The text does not always feel like reading.
Yes, exactly. It could be easier to understand the project but I think whitepaper is the best way to learn about the project.
The technical document is also not always left on the site, or it is not on the first page. And not always new users who are watching new projects read a technical document, most do not know what it is.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vedio presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.
Not a bad idea, if there really would be a video, you can immediately understand the project and its development, namely how the team is working on the platform. The text does not always feel like reading.
Yes, exactly. It could be easier to understand the project but I think whitepaper is the best way to learn about the project.
The technical document is also not always left on the site, or it is not on the first page. And not always new users who are watching new projects read a technical document, most do not know what it is.
But, yes, it is. Actually, a professional investor usually read the whitepaper first before proceeding to invest in a project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

I do not agree with you. Everyone knows what is the main document in the project, but unfortunately many people are just too lazy to read this document and they are looking for answers simply by asking questions on the forum.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

Furthermore, the team are committed with this project and as a matter of fact, they have gained positive feedbacks from the people of crypto on their EOS GO live stream. A lot of people watching this video and they appreciate the team's effort and dedication of their platform.
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

Furthermore, the team are committed with this project and as a matter of fact, they have gained positive feedbacks from the people of crypto on their EOS GO live stream. A lot of people watching this video and they appreciate the team's effort and dedication of their platform.

Yes, I also noticed that. This project gained a lot of popularity now and I am sure many investors already participated. Hoping that there will be more supporters and investors will come as time passes by.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

Yes, I also noticed that. This project gained a lot of popularity now and I am sure many investors already participated. Hoping that there will be more supporters and investors will come as time passes by.
the project is just beginning its development and I doubt that they have already gained much popularity. In order to achieve it, the team will have to work very hard. Only then can we talk about the popularity of the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

How will developers draw attention to their project? I wonder why we want to invest in this project?
Probably because the team is actively continuing to work on the platform and provides us with news and updates to the project, so we continue to interisovatsya platform and monitor its updates. If something is wrong, then let them add.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

I sont have any doubts at all about this project. I am certain that the support from its financiers will pour in the coming days. Im predicting a good fortune for this project.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Probably because the team is actively continuing to work on the platform and provides us with news and updates to the project, so we continue to interisovatsya platform and monitor its updates. If something is wrong, then let them add.
The project itself is very promising interms with their project platform. The project team doing its very best to release new updates and progress for the project. I think team are continuously creating new strategies to attract more investors and participants. Yes if you notice that something you think that it will help the project don't hesitate to contact and send your suggestions to team members.
jorikrevazov

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

It would be interesting to have a conversation with the team of this project. however, it is a little bit occupied with such a lot of planned activities.
Littledragons

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

I do not agree with you. Everyone knows what is the main document in the project, but unfortunately many people are just too lazy to read this document and they are looking for answers simply by asking questions on the forum.

Come on people - everyone knows if you want to throw money at something, the WP is the place to look *first*
If you dont do your due diligence, this is your own fault.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

Are Lumeos plans to compete with Facebook and Twitter or not.

Can we see some preview or screenshots also ?
I don't think they will have plan for compete with big social network at this time. It will be the future plan, because it so ambitious and cannot gain at this time. We cannot compare small person with giant, bro.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

LUMEOS is such a great platform made by a great developer but I wonder why did the developer not answering all the questions.
Indeed the project is very ppromising compose of intellectual and responsible team members yhey are very good in what they do. Specialy they know on how to make the project popular and famous inside the blockchain community. I think some of teams are busy preparing for the new updates and progress that they sre cooking for everyone.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

A lot of challenges that they will meet along the way because investors have so many factors to consider when choosing a project. Well, the team still needs more effective strategies just to get the support from the people.
Hopefully everything will be fine. The challenges are normal specialy the circumstances. Agree factors that nedd and first to consider before anything else. I notice the strong and durable foundation of the project team. The effective strategy is the good and strong cooperation with each other special the whole team.

Every ICO is a massive challenge, the biggest hurdle anyway is whether or not the developers give a shit or nah. Most of them only care about the cash
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

Come on people - everyone knows if you want to throw money at something, the WP is the place to look *first*

if they don't want throwing their money, then White Paper is not enough, they should also observe the activities of the team or developer behind the project.
Littledragons

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

A lot of challenges that they will meet along the way because investors have so many factors to consider when choosing a project. Well, the team still needs more effective strategies just to get the support from the people.
Hopefully everything will be fine. The challenges are normal specialy the circumstances. Agree factors that nedd and first to consider before anything else. I notice the strong and durable foundation of the project team. The effective strategy is the good and strong cooperation with each other special the whole team.

Every ICO is a massive challenge, the biggest hurdle anyway is whether or not the developers give a shit or nah. Most of them only care about the cash
This, I agree with, sadly there have been far too many that just burn the house down after the sale

if they don't want throwing their money, then White Paper is not enough, they should also observe the activities of the team or developer behind the project.
Of course! Thats what I am saying - It was at one point enough to just have a WP but nowdays its the bare minimum, plus people should read it.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: