Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LUMEOS - #1 EOS social media dApp co-founded by Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber  (Read 1409 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

Team seems to have a great history about their previous work. Social media Dapp means that we can control our data and ownership and my question is how can we get benefits if we used this kind of platform aside from this decentralized app?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

If i don't have any mistake, they will provide us new social media? Or integrate with old well-known social media?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

If i don't have any mistake, they will provide us new social media? Or integrate with old well-known social media?
Follow their whitepaper, Lumeos is launching a mobile app for the users to connect with their friends, and at the same time with an opportunity to take part in polls. And this project using blockchain base on EOS system.
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

This is a rather interesting and interesting project. I think the signal can be a good new token. Good luck!
investment in this project is important. the token is really worth the attention. but investors should be interested in wanting to buy this token and use it in the future for their own needs.

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

Wow another interesting project has come out here in the crypto currency community. Well, the informations is provided especially those that are very necessary that people here are keep on looking on the ann thread of a project most especially the team members profile. I hope this will deleiver us more interesting updates.

I am not sure but I think the information provided are not enough and maybe need more explanation about the project and how it really works, also their future plans and how they can achieve that.

It's better to provide some video presentation that explains how the platform works in social medias. Indeed, it is very important to have this inorder for all people here to gained ideas about this project. Although it is still new, but it should be needed so that more people will convinced to joined in this community.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

Pretty big names are on the team project. Will surely we can expect a high rating from ICO reviews and critics. As of now no ratings and reviews so I will watch wait for the results.
Lumeos is not an ICO project, they will distribute tokens for free to the users of the platform, airdrop and so on, they choose to create utility tokens instead of security tokens, this is the main difference from their project compared to its competitors

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

Pretty big names are on the team project. Will surely we can expect a high rating from ICO reviews and critics. As of now no ratings and reviews so I will watch wait for the results.
Lumeos is not an ICO project, they will distribute tokens for free to the users of the platform, airdrop and so on, they choose to create utility tokens instead of security tokens, this is the main difference from their project compared to its competitors

So they don't need funds to create the platform? How will the team disseminate their information so that more will know about the project? And where can we get the tokens if in case we wanted to used the platform?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

I see some interesting features in this project, like the Proof Of Friendship introduced in here can't be found in similar project i think,
So founder and ceo is ex Google ex Beetoken ex Amazon which means this project is having like best of both worlds, with the combination of experience gained in this 3 notable company can help to steer LUMEOS to the right track i would say.
I see the team have good track record and i expect their views in this project to be unanimous. I will keep on watch list Wink
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:09:52 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 03:55:15 PM by vickycoin05

I think this project is make a good movement up a head, this will be so promising for future profit. I must be lucky, someone who has joined on this project token sale early, this project is so promising , keep it up dev
It will be. I think this will be very beneficial for both parties the investors and the project itself. If everything will flow according to project plans, I am sure this project will reach the top and will be listed as successful project in the future. I will continue follow this project until the finish line.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

The project administrators look very young. Is this not an obstacle to the implementation of the project? After all, there are some things that can only be solved by the team's experience.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

I like the active position of the team in social networks, I hope that today's pace will continue in the future
One activity is not enough. It is necessary to tell about myself. And it is desirable to say so that there is a desire to invest in this project
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

This project is dead on arrival.  Lets put aside the blockchain aspect while will add unnecessary confusion and complexity for the average user, and focus on the core model of referring friends, seeing who has the most friends, posting surveys, etc.  Sounds like Myspace but worse.  Also I went to the founder's linkedin page.  He was an intern at IBM and a software engineer for both google and amazon.  No clue why working at those places (which hires thousands of these positions) somehow makes someone more qualified to launch a social network.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

I like the active position of the team in social networks, I hope that today's pace will continue in the future
One activity is not enough. It is necessary to tell about myself. And it is desirable to say so that there is a desire to invest in this project
Well you have apoint mate, the one activity is not enough to the whole project program. Hoping teams aand developers will create and add another activity content for the whole project. I gues since the project is newbie lets give the project little chance to polish everything.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

Hi Lumeos team,

I have about 25 Eos in my mew wallet and they are already registered with the smartcontract. I know that EOS holders will get many airdrops from different projects. Are you also organizing an airdrop for Eos holders ?
hxmsam

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

Well you have apoint mate, the one activity is not enough to the whole project program. Hoping teams aand developers will create and add another activity content for the whole project. I gues since the project is newbie lets give the project little chance to polish everything.
Instead of again focussing and spending time on something new it is better they implement more automations and develop the existing platform to the next level.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:59:36 PM

I think that this project is trying there best to get all of the social support that they can , let's hope that it turns out well.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

Impressive project details, cant wait for your platform and bounty program to launch. For sure so many social media users will be your supporters. Good luck.
Yes. A lot of people will support this project if the team will launch bounty programs sinced it is really needed for a project inorder to obtain massive support from the people of crypto and in social medias. And aside from that, it can captivates investor's interest in which will be the key to success.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

I think somehow very little information was given to us by the developers. I see that it's like a social network. But what distinguishing features will attract supporters and investors in the project?
Janeterrekg

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

I think somehow very little information was given to us by the developers. I see that it's like a social network. But what distinguishing features will attract supporters and investors in the project?
They may be taking more initiatives soon as they also keep exploring working with professionals and they even have the global partners who are supporting.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: