Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:25:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin to buy a cup of Coffee?  (Read 1902 times)
VegasJeff (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:46:09 AM

So what's the best coin to buy a cup of Coffee with? Transaction cost must not be expensive and the transaction must complete before the Coffee gets cold...  Cool
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:06:13 AM

Dogecoin!
Do you have some?  Grin
Transaction fee relatively cheap, fast enough on network confirmations, it can keep your coffee hot before you sit down on the farthest corner.  Wink

Hmm..are you coffee shop owner? Then want to add some crypto coin as one of available payment method?  Shocked
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8248

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:15:55 AM
Merited by Herbert2020 (1)

So what's the best coin to buy a cup of Coffee with? Transaction cost must not be expensive and the transaction must complete before the Coffee gets cold...  Cool

To get the freshest, hottest cup of joe with zero tx fees, you would use Yen in Japan, Yuan in China, Ringgit in Malaysia, Rubles in Russia, USD in America, CAD in Canada,  EUR in the Euro zone, Lek in Albania, Lei in Romania and Pula (lol) in Botswana <- that's funny if you know Romanian language.  Sorry, too many coins to list.  If you want to be specific about where you're buying your coffee, it would be easier to assist you.

edit: here's a list of all currencies you can refer to - https://www.countries-ofthe-world.com/world-currencies.html
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:17:54 AM

hhhh, I think what you're asking for is the fastest way to transfer tokens.
But I don't think there's anything faster than paper money. Tongue

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8248

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

An certainly not with zero transaction fees! Transaction costs cannot possibly be lower... unless there is a coin that pays you to use it?
poorwhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:24:11 AM

Storecoin,. It still in the making but try to check it out..
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:30:30 AM

I choose dogecoin, where the fee is very cheap and the price is still cheap, tron and stq also still worth quite cheap.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

I think, only fiat can do that.

Here in the Philippines, we have a wallet called Coins.ph that offer an easy exchange from Bitcoin to Peso. When you send Bitcoin in your Peso Wallet, it will automatically converted in Peso. Now that Coins.ph is widely known here, some restaurant and cafe, open up a peer-to-peer (QR) payment. The best thing in this App, if you want to transfer peso into another peso wallet, there's no fee and believe it or not - the transaction speed is more than a peer-to-peer.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:14 AM

I guess OP is trying to set up a coffee shop that accepts crypto. Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe he wanted to know what crypto is the best mode of payment for customers paying in crypto with less hassle, faster transactions and most likely very cheap transaction fee. You can check the altcoins that have faster transactions speeds and lesser fees. I'm gonna go with doge, XRP, XRB, and nano.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2460109.0

Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:41:12 AM

There are many types of coin cheap enough that you can buy a cup of saffron to sip on the morning before listening to information on what kind of trading platform you propose copper so you can drink a cup of coffee.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:43:36 AM

With a low transaction fee and cheap, the better choices is DogeCoin.
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:46:40 AM

Coffee coin perhaps?  Grin
There are many coins with fast transaction and low fee and they can be awesome for buying a cup of coffee like Digibyte.

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:48:45 AM

Bitcoin using lighting network. It is the only coin that has liquidity in almost any part of the world. LN is fast and cheap. ANd you can trust in Bitcoin network. They do not stop or revogate your rights as other coins have done.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:20:02 AM

An certainly not with zero transaction fees! Transaction costs cannot possibly be lower... unless there is a coin that pays you to use it?

These coins unfortunately not, but for example, when buying NEO, you get automatic gas. For now, it is better to buy coffee for fiat or paper money.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

Until Visa and Mastercard modify their stance towards crypto backed cards I don't think this scenario will actually work. Centra had a functional card out there that allowed 18 different coins to be used to back FIAT transactions but they were to slack with their operation in the early stages and got shut down eventually by the SEC.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:37:11 AM

I think it's dogecoin, from what I've experienced for example on gambling sites like 999dice they bidding on dogecoin for betting, there I try to deposit and withdraw, it turns out the fee is small and fast running up to the wallet, I have not used so many other cryptocurrencies so maybe there are coins that are cheaper and faster, but dogecoin that I think is right with what you need.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:20:14 AM

It would have to be Nano, if the vendor accepts it. Transactions are free and take less than 1 second.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

Better paper money has not yet come up with anything, we must first look for a café that accepts payment in the crypto, and then think about how to pay.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

For me it is Ethereum. I sell my Ethereum on my prefered exchange and then transfer that money to my bank and then I can use my debit card to buy a cup of coffee. It would be nice if it was possible to pay directly with crypto but my preferred coffee shop only accepts traditional payment methods and VISA and Mastercard are resistant to allowing Crypto connected cards. Costs me $0.42 to sell my ETH, $0.30 to transfer the proceeds to my bank. Thats is why I usually will do about $100 as a minimum at any one time.

Bunmi1989

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

I think ethereum can be use for that and also dogecoin and waves are awesome. So it just depend on you to pick one out of this three
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: