Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices are controlled. Accidentally or intentionally?  (Read 1986 times)
BTCempires

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

Definitely intentional.This is beneficial if it was not controlled, the investment would be several times less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

yes of course the condition of this bitcoin price can only be controlled by the very high demand, without that the price of bitcoin will not be able to have a selling value.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

Yes , bitcoin price and Ethereum price are internationally control and this price is moving around $7000 and $280 respectively.nothing change....

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

yes of course the condition of this bitcoin price can only be controlled by the very high demand, without that the price of bitcoin will not be able to have a selling value.
If the control is from demand, it means that bitcoin prices can be controlled by some people because demand can be manipulated by the whales right? I myself don't know for sure, but I know that bitcoin price changes occur because of many things, and maybe also from someone's manipulation
112_blockchain

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:33:26 PM

Of course, such a possibility should not be excluded, but I do not think that they are really deliberately controlled.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
milisada

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

I am not a proponent of conspiracies, so I assume that the prices of bitcoin at the current time are not controlled either accidentally or intentionally .
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:20:29 PM

Yes, the price of bitcoin is regulated intentionally. All of us just have to accept this fact. We just have the opportunity to earn on crypto currencies, while whales do the main job - create a hype around crypto currency. Now whales are beneficial to reduce the price of bitcoin, so it is important for us to take advantage of this situation and buy as many bitcoins as we can afford.
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

When the market falls long term. The market has few new investors, the old investors are no as interested as before. Volume is very low. That makes the profit from exchange are reduced ( Huge whales are big exchages )
To compensate for the declining profit. The whales and the exchanges are linked together to control the margin. Currently, Margin has a large volume (Bitmex no.1 volume). That's why most of the time the bitcoin chart are U-shaped

Not a new thing and would be expected in new economy. That's why people beginners and intermediate should study more to ride accurately in the market. Those whales and manipulators are part of the system that you can't really omit as they are the movers of most trades.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:55:22 PM

Yes , bitcoin price and Ethereum price are internationally control and this price is moving around $7000 and $280 respectively.nothing change....
I believe on this also, someone is controlling the market and it creates such FUD for newbies that makes them lose their money. Since they own a lot of bitcoin they tend to play like this but hopefully they will finally pump the market and this time I hope its more on new investors and not just the whales who creates bull trap.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:55:39 AM

I think the price of bitcoin is only controlled purely from the presence of a buyer and from the total supply available. if bitcoin demand is high and availability is limited then the price of bitcoin will be very expensive.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:45:33 AM

I think that you can not exclude manipulation. There are people who benefit from "playing" with the price of bitcoin. I can not say exactly why they do it, but obviously it gives them a good profit
evenkjoe

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

If you ask my opinion, in our world there is nothing accidental, and even more so with regards to money, and it is obvious that the cost of such a cryptocurrency as Bitcoin is controlled by strong players.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:32:28 AM

When the market falls long term. The market has few new investors, the old investors are no as interested as before. Volume is very low. That makes the profit from exchange are reduced ( Huge whales are big exchages )
To compensate for the declining profit. The whales and the exchanges are linked together to control the margin. Currently, Margin has a large volume (Bitmex no.1 volume). That's why most of the time the bitcoin chart are U-shaped

I agree to what you have said. The prices are both caused by accidentally and intentionally cause their are some case that the price change cause of the accidentally. Some people are selling their coins cause they are just new ohn the market and they do not know yet how to handle the price and they di not know how volatile is the price. Then it can also caused by intentionally. Some investors are intentionally selling their coin so that the price will and they can buy a new altcoin to add up to their investment.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

I think that bitcoin was control intentionally because so many investor's from now is afraid to hold their bitcoin so many of them buying other coins to buy.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

I think the price of bitcoin is only controlled purely from the presence of a buyer and from the total supply available. if bitcoin demand is high and availability is limited then the price of bitcoin will be very expensive.

The whales, who control them, has only one intention - to get more money. Millionaires want to become billionaires, while the last ones wish to earn a couple of billions more. Everything is simple.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

I think that bitcoin was control intentionally because so many investor's from now is afraid to hold their bitcoin so many of them buying other coins to buy.
As long as it is a control, controls are always going to be intentional and there is nothing accidental about it. This is a market, and there will always be whales, and the reason they do it is for profit, call them greedy however you like, but certainly, they know the only way they can instigate a market movement to their favor is to give that impression for participation in whichever way they want to move it to and that is no way an accidental move as it is always a deliberate action.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

If you ask my opinion, in our world there is nothing accidental, and even more so with regards to money, and it is obvious that the cost of such a cryptocurrency as Bitcoin is controlled by strong players.
Some things could be accidental, but not when it comes to market manipulation. That is an action which is an act of controlling something in a skillful manner for your advantage, which I am sure that is always a premeditated action. No one can come out to say, I am sorry, I mistakenly made some actions and people took it out wrongly and got the market the way it is. Those who manipulate are whales, and they certainly do it intentionally.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

The whales, who control them, has only one intention - to get more money. Millionaires want to become billionaires, while the last ones wish to earn a couple of billions more. Everything is simple.
Not a new thing because a market that do involves money there would be always someone who are on the top.

Its not really intentionally but they are really getting the advantage since they do hold up most bitcoins circulating. Lets say a whale do get those coins on earlier years then it is the price and they are really capable on such market movement and for those who jumped in late which do have billions of fiat money then they do really  have the capability too.To those who are on the top then it is expected where manipulation can possibly happen without our awareness.

Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

the price of the cryptocurrency reflects its current value, the fact that it does not grow as everyone saw in December 2017, does not mean that this asset is not valuable. he just doesn't follow the crowd.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

Bitcoin is actually controlled by China. Four Chinese organization miner are controlling more than 50% of Bitcoin. How do we know that the Chinese government will not interfere ? How many countries want to use the currency controlled by China ? It will not happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: