Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever consider this; The end of Crypto  (Read 1597 times)
trill312

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!

So what? What's the connection of down market with collapse of crypto?

Bond market might be not in a good state but no one says that it will be demolished.

Too many factors must come together at the same time to destroy the crypto.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

Most members keep on asking each day that the crypto activities we all know of and have been hyping will collapse. Some expert investors who don't like Bitcoin, Crypto and blockchain tevhnology always say the bubble will burst and everything will come to zero. So I want to ask, does that mean are we going to see the following:

* A market capitalization of about $252,730,956,280 (CMC now) going to go a waste?

* Big companies such as Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb and the rest going away?

* USA and other countries boycottimg their regulations and China forgetting about their intention to set up new regulations on crypto?

* Awesome blockchain technology that many governments are interested in going a waste?

* Huge investments in crypto turning to zero

* And even Satoshi Nakamoto not doing anythimg to ensure what he pioneered sustains and endures?

and so much more to come.....

Guys I think we are pioneering something that is going to be great in the future. Let's think positive. The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!

I believe even though there are a lot of negative news arrowing onto crypto but we did also see that big firms entering the market. For big firms to enter something new there are many procedures before the idea is being implemented. So i still hold a positive outlook on crypto.

Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

I agree the crypto market is down but will not collapse this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency, I always think positive cryptocurrency will definitely rise again.
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

Now crypto is used by many people from all over the world. So of course it is not too much, but with time this user group can grow. Just think total ETH and Bitcoin Cash users in USA alone. So crypto will be the future, and market will grow with time, especially due to fast transaction times compare to Bitcoin. Plus crypto can be used at shops due to fast confirmations too.  Grin 
bosslington

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

Crypto has come to stay....
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

It is not the end my friend.
Although the big number you posted, that number is still very small compared to stock market.
In fact, the cryptos markets should have more market cap than stock market some days as everyone around the world is capable of  contribute/invest in cryptos (Thanks to the Internet), so do not panic, we are long way to the bursting of the bubble.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Just because of the market is down so this is the end of crypto? I say No, many people still believe that it will recover the market only newbies would say that the end of crypto so let's just keep continue working in crypto.

Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

And let's think, here we are so positively thinking one day we want to bring our crypt into the fiat. Where to get so much fiat? That's what people mean, they say that the bubble will burst.

fiubit

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

I do not think that crypto ‘could be finished’. Cryptomarket is developing day by day and amount of members is so large that people could not allow crypto to go to the end.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

Even with all the dips, dumps, hacks etc going on, I haven't once considered this to be the end of crypto. It has always been like this..a wild ride.
Well said, we must be faithful to crypto after all the happenings here in crypto world for it was still standing firm after all. We must trust its capability because for sure there will always be a good time in crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

This sector is getting bigger, and better with so many new people coming in to this line. That makes a greater opportunity for cryptocurrency to expand its appeal. People who doubted Bitcoin are the major investors of Bitcoin now. The thought of such thing as ending of cryptocurrency is an absurd one. Market will go down and recover, that's the nature of this.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

people that invested large amounts of money, are not willing to accept this situation.

They ignore it. They say it's not possible. They will always say: hey! look at the past year, by the end of the year it got to max value!! They will obviously not tell you that that price was due to market manipulation not for the value of the coin.

Not only i have considered the end. I think we are in fact in a deadly moment and the market is just dying slowly though it can be reverted.

But my guess for the prices by the end of this year are these: 750-800$ for ETH (being very optimistic) and around 9k for BTC (also being optimistic).

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

Most members keep on asking each day that the crypto activities we all know of and have been hyping will collapse. Some expert investors who don't like Bitcoin, Crypto and blockchain tevhnology always say the bubble will burst and everything will come to zero. So I want to ask, does that mean are we going to see the following:

* A market capitalization of about $252,730,956,280 (CMC now) going to go a waste?

* Big companies such as Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb and the rest going away?

* USA and other countries boycottimg their regulations and China forgetting about their intention to set up new regulations on crypto?

* Awesome blockchain technology that many governments are interested in going a waste?

* And even Satoshi Nakamoto not doing anythimg to ensure what he pioneered sustains and endures?

Guys I think we are pioneering something that is going to be great in the future. Let's think positive. The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!

The bubble still did not properly inflate. 800 billion at the peak is a trifle in the world mass. After the dotcom bubble burst, did not they use the Internet? It just reborn.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:48:51 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 02:25:50 PM by bartolo

Although in life you can never say never, this end of crypto scenario seems to me to be highly unlikely, the chances of that happening are ridiculously insignificant.
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

I strongly agree and believe you, something I ask myself these questions, if crypto is going to collapse why are big institution still investing in cryptos? why so many people spend millions buying infrastructure that are crypto related ? I believe the space has a huge future ahead. Let's embrace it.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

I strongly agree and believe you, something I ask myself these questions, if crypto is going to collapse why are big institution still investing in cryptos? why so many people spend millions buying infrastructure that are crypto related ? I believe the space has a huge future ahead. Let's embrace it.
I also believe same as well. The number of companies who have started adopting cryptos are on the rise and as such it'll be very difficult to say crypto will collapse. We are in another dip though! but we have to hpe for the better days.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is a currency. Like a typical currency a government and citizen of a country should recognize and accept and support it.
Now we are the citizen of this community that supports/accepts and recognize this currency.
It will be there and it will never end as long as their is always someone that uses and recognize it.
And yes the market may be down, but crypto will never collapsed.
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

As far as I know, government can block connection with Bitcoin nodes. So, when all these happened, we are just going back to the inception of blockchain. If there is no censor, even if there is only one potato computer validating the transactions, Bitcoin still works.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

I fully agree with your point of view and i think we should support this new technology, as far as the bear market is concerned, im sure once it settles out we are going to see big bulls back in the market, so stay positive.

runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

Despite the ups and downs of the crypto currency, I do not consider the option of a complete collapse of the crypt!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: