Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever consider this; The end of Crypto  (Read 1597 times)
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:12:24 PM
Merited by fulmetal08larz (2), Wiwendefak (1)

Most members keep on asking each day that the crypto activities we all know of and have been hyping will collapse. Some expert investors who don't like Bitcoin, Crypto and blockchain tevhnology always say the bubble will burst and everything will come to zero. So I want to ask, does that mean are we going to see the following:

* A market capitalization of about $252,730,956,280 (CMC now) going to go a waste?

* Big companies such as Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb and the rest going away?

* USA and other countries boycottimg their regulations and China forgetting about their intention to set up new regulations on crypto?

* Awesome blockchain technology that many governments are interested in going a waste?

* Huge investments in crypto turning to zero

* And even Satoshi Nakamoto not doing anythimg to ensure what he pioneered sustains and endures?

and so much more to come.....

Guys I think we are pioneering something that is going to be great in the future. Let's think positive. The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

Even with all the dips, dumps, hacks etc going on, I haven't once considered this to be the end of crypto. It has always been like this..a wild ride.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:20:37 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 06:18:51 PM by Dart18

I believe that.
But i have hopes that it will be the worthy coins who will bounce back where investors should make a hold.
There are too much altcoins and some of them have a project that is not original anymore. They just made different features then suddenly it becomes a scam.

Surely bitcoin will go back up.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

No matter the dip of most altcoins, I do not see crypto coming to an end since the world is also intact. That's one of those things we need to consider. Also, there are lots of investors who are into cryptocurrencies, and not wiling to stop. As long as they're not willing to, then there's no end to crypto.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

Very well said. Nothing is going to end up being zero. Those who truly believe will be the happiest men on earth at the end. Crypto has indeed come to stay.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

There were FUD and HACKING.
There are regulations with cryptocurrency in different countries.
But never in my mind to think that cryptocurrency will end.
just like barter before into FIAT.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

Bitcoin and the ETH have been recognized by the SEC.
And many countries are friendly to cryptocurrency markets.
It's just that there are too many hyped tokens.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

There were FUD and HACKING.
There are regulations with cryptocurrency in different countries.
But never in my mind to think that cryptocurrency will end.
just like barter before into FIAT.
No cryptocurrency won't end the way it was speculated but  it ends more promising and precious because people recognize and perceived as a valuable storage assist.

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

In 2015, the Bitcoin price also crashed to around 220$ and that was not the end. So i am firmly convinced that we do not see the end of crypto currencys here. Bitcoin still has a higher price than at the same time last year. Therefore, everything is still fine for me and I look calmly into the future of Bitcoin.  Smiley
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

To me, it's more like the fiat bubble is trying the hardest to keep it from collapsing systematically. Well, to a regular joe that has been watching cnbc it's the opposite.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:21:21 PM

I never thought about the end of cryptocurrency because IMO, nowadays is still the beginning of cryptocurrency adoption, no need to panic, this market will not end, we can see the fact that cryptocurrency is still trading at the same level as back in 2017

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Bitcoin was declared dead multiple times in the past. And it's not the first time bitcoin is seeing slower growth for a large spread of time.
Bitcoin has proved itself everytime to rebound to a price never reached before. It may be late but will surely come.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

Not because market is dropping drastically and prices are fluctuating means crypto is dying.

Remember this kind of movements happening normally because when theres a dump for sure theres a puml meaning market always recover ,yeah many altcoins will die specially those shit coins and those who has strong team behind but the top coins will remain stronger and will stand in this kind of scenario no matter how often this happens
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

Binance promised to enter trading with the Euro and the Dollar by the end of the year. This exchange will continue to develop and will soon become almost a monopoly in the exchange of cryptocurrency.

The market is stabilizing and will soon start to grow
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Even with all the dips, dumps, hacks etc going on, I haven't once considered this to be the end of crypto. It has always been like this..a wild ride.
I agree.No one can stop crypto currency and on how it can really change our life.I hope someday it will grow more and make us rich.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

Most members keep on asking each day that the crypto activities we all know of and have been hyping will collapse. Some expert investors who don't like Bitcoin, Crypto and blockchain tevhnology always say the bubble will burst and everything will come to zero. So I want to ask, does that mean are we going to see the following:

* A market capitalization of about $252,730,956,280 (CMC now) going to go a waste?

* Big companies such as Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb and the rest going away?

* USA and other countries boycottimg their regulations and China forgetting about their intention to set up new regulations on crypto?

* Awesome blockchain technology that many governments are interested in going a waste?

* And even Satoshi Nakamoto not doing anythimg to ensure what he pioneered sustains and endures?

Guys I think we are pioneering something that is going to be great in the future. Let's think positive. The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!

Everything can happen. No one really knows what will happen once you've invested into cryptocurrency. This market is somehow based on real life marketing system that has the ability to change quickly in price depending on the need or orders from the market. So everything has a possibility to happen just be ready.
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

Binance promised to enter trading with the Euro and the Dollar by the end of the year. This exchange will continue to develop and will soon become almost a monopoly in the exchange of cryptocurrency.

The market is stabilizing and will soon start to grow
Everything is growing and that's what we need. South Korea also dedicated some investments into blockchain development. So I think things will look very good in some days ro come.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Most members keep on asking each day that the crypto activities we all know of and have been hyping will collapse.
it is because those newbies either want to spread some sort of FUD or they are too newbie to know better and are caught up in some idiotic FUD they heard from another idiot.

Some expert investors who don't like Bitcoin, Crypto and blockchain tevhnology always say the bubble will burst and everything will come to zero.
someone who doesn't like bitcoin will never even talk about it.
those who LOVE bitcoin and want to buy more of it with the little amount of money they have will constantly talk about how it will fall.

market cap is nothing! whether it is $252 billion or $252 or 252 trillion doesn't make a difference.

these aren't exactly companies, they are exchanges and they will hang around as long as the government has not closed their doors or as long as people trade on their platforms.
and at the end of the day nobody cares if they go away or not.

i don't know what this has to do anything with "end of crypto"!!!

blockchain technology started with bitcoin and as a decentralized technology. it will never die or go to waste.

yes they will when you invest in shitcoins.

S.N. is not the owner of the technology to flip the switch.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

I can not see the end of crypto, it is a technologic inovation (blockchain) that came to stay.
However, the 99% coins that were created into blockchain, probably will dissapear because do not have intrinsic value.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
Merited by Dejech19 (1)

Everything can happen. No one really knows what will happen once you've invested into cryptocurrency. This market is somehow based on real life marketing system that has the ability to change quickly in price depending on the need or orders from the market. So everything has a possibility to happen just be ready.

Yeah, and it would possibly happen someday, but for now i don't have such reason to consider that the crypto will end this days. The current status of the alts in the crypto will not be the firm basis to support the speculation that the crypto will vanish. There are still many chances that crypto will be back on it's way of captivating the demand of the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: