Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever consider this; The end of Crypto  (Read 1597 times)
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

if this is the end of the crypto, then I'm sure there's a big dump is going on and maybe this time all crypto is not worth it, but its all not happening.
if this is the end of crypto, do you think big investors or often called whales will be willing to lose all their assets? certainly not and they will do anything to restore their assets.
Yeah that's true. That's the logic here. No one is willing to let go now. It seems all those who wanted to leave have already left here. This same thing happened sometime ago and when market recovered everyone came back. Let's HODL on, we'll get back to where we were very soon.

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:59:38 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 02:57:16 PM by happy weblancer

Let's not wait for a miracle, but just live and trade! Even in a falling market you can earn, because it doesn't always fall, but swaying. Work and earn! Miracles sometimes happen, but only when they are not expected. And not in financial markets, especially volatile ones, like the crypto market.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

* And even Satoshi Nakamoto not doing anythimg to ensure what he pioneered sustains and endures?
I thought there was an unspoken agreement that we should all believe Satoshi is dead? Are you a dissident  Roll Eyes

On a serious note, those who had the about thoughts enumerated in the OP should be those who jumped the bandwagon that Bitcoin was the new found wealth late 2017. Such people are licking their sustained wounds from buying at ATH. But those who had spent quite a few years here already saw that coming and were prepared. This set of people know it's normal for bitcoin to dip for correction once in a while. It's almost an annual ritual and they aren't scared bitcoin would vanish. For me, I know bitcoin won't vanish. No, it's not for bitcoin itself. It's for the existence of the blockchain tech on which the bitcoin moves. My only regret this time is that I don't have enough cash to pile up my favourite cryptos.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
StevenPop

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

Personally, I have come to believe that whatever has a beginning will definitely have an end. Visioning the end of crypto is not something i'm not guilty of, but i don't think it's time for the death of crypto-market yet. It might happen eventually, it might not, but for now, I sincerely think it still has a lot of time to live.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

Personally, I have come to believe that whatever has a beginning will definitely have an end. Visioning the end of crypto is not something i'm not guilty of, but i don't think it's time for the death of crypto-market yet. It might happen eventually, it might not, but for now, I sincerely think it still has a lot of time to live.
I think you are not correctly understand in cryptocurrency. It is updated technology in current scenario so future some other correction and some update is possible but it will never die. If you think this will run successfully in future it may reach global currency so surely it will not end.

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

Most members keep on asking each day that the crypto activities we all know of and have been hyping will collapse. Some expert investors who don't like Bitcoin, Crypto and blockchain tevhnology always say the bubble will burst and everything will come to zero. So I want to ask, does that mean are we going to see the following:

* A market capitalization of about $252,730,956,280 (CMC now) going to go a waste?

* Big companies such as Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb and the rest going away?

* USA and other countries boycottimg their regulations and China forgetting about their intention to set up new regulations on crypto?

* Awesome blockchain technology that many governments are interested in going a waste?

* Huge investments in crypto turning to zero

* And even Satoshi Nakamoto not doing anythimg to ensure what he pioneered sustains and endures?

and so much more to come.....

Guys I think we are pioneering something that is going to be great in the future. Let's think positive. The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!
Yeah,thats true and thank for this encouragement thats you share to us,that we still thinks positive  thats crypto will great in the future and doesn't collapsed,and its will return to its normal  procedure in the exchange market,so we must hold on and continue to support the crypto currency investment.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

While it's true that there is hype around the technology, I do not think blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies will be destroyed anytime soon. Many companies have launched using the amazing potentials of the technology that are now driving development to the world's economy.

bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

Crypto is here to stay, as well as blockchain technology. I'm convinced that this will not end, however, with over 2000 crypto projects (coins/tokens) it is bound that many of these projects will fail. I guess only 10% (even that is a lot!) will survive, of which a couple of projects will rise to become mainstream adopted. Just just have to find the right projects and have patience.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

Crypto will never end thats for sure,those people that thinking about this are all fool and weak person that cant afford to stay longer here because all they gain starting when they come in crypto is failure so we cant take bitterness on their life guys.but we believe in crypto technology that this is the future
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

No, but as the but as the beginning because is just moving to growth stage still maturity and other so no
bumbazaka

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

I do not consider it, of course. Moreover, I am waiting for institutional investors for crypto market. It can be very soon I think.. I hope...

#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

I do not imagine it, because there is too much interest in this industry. All have the same primary goal, profit, and corrective market will provide a greater opportunity to pursue what we've missed. So stay optimistic.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

I think in the future centralized exchanges and cryptocoins will be seriously affected in one way or another by regulations unless they adapt and get decentralized. They aren't sustainable as far Cryptocurrency is concerned. Unfortunately the Crypto World will be affected when this happens.

Crypto won't really end assuming  governments don't completely takeover the Internet.
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

Let's not wait for a miracle, but just live and trade! Even in a falling market you can earn, because it doesn't always fall, but sways. Work and earn!
I also side with you buddy. Thia current market situation best suits trading. Even if one gathers courage to trade and forget about losses, you might get profits toncovee up losses. Some people have tried and have covered up about half of their losses whereas others have fully recovered. In fact, crypto is more and so when one asoect is not doing welk, you camnrely on so many other options

maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

The end of crypto is impossible I think. There are too many money were invested and too many people participate in the cryptocurrency market.
rvlrshr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:34:40 PM

Everything is all part of the process if you're just investing in crypto just because of 1000% returns then you don't really know what crypto really is after all you are just a panic seller.
truemmu

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:19:45 AM

We can clearly see that cryptocurrency is generated by blockchain technology. Now more and more countries, institutions see the superiority of blockchain technology, and start investing and applying blockchain technology, I think now Just the beginning of the cryptocurrency, he will only develop better and better,
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

Yes, there are times when I have actually thought of it. If there is a chance of the market ever coming to an end, and even though I try as much not to think and believe it, I think that there might be a time when this will happen. Although, that wouldn't be any time soon. I like to also see the impossibility in it though because so much have been invested in it already and it will be a huge loss if it ever fails.
trobbert

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

I don't think that crypto will end in nearest 20 years. it is only a start of a big road and I am happy to be among first supporters.
Crypto will never end, think positive! We will become millionaires!
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

No, I'm not sure if all of these points you have mentioned arw true or not, because they are not. I don't understand from where you got the idea that big exchangers like binance, huobi, bitrexx and rest of them are going away?
Last time I heard the news and it stated that Binance is expanding it's wings to polland and trying to get exchanger with Fiat trades. I see there is no point at all because what you said is not true. Also there is no proof that today satoshi exists or not and hence all the command is in hands of all the public ledger.

In addition to that goverment and private sectors are trying to explore the use of blockchain and that makes sense why companies like maestro had filed patent of blockchain use in transactions and also why japan is ahead of everyone in using the crypto.

No, its not going anywhere but in the right direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: