Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever consider this; The end of Crypto  (Read 1597 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

I don't think the end of crypto is near since there are so many people who still in love with the cryptocurrency. They also have an investment.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

I think we should also expect the unexpected, and this end up of crypto is really unexpected for all of us, for sure that no one will wish to have an end for cryptos expect to those haters Grin But we must also consider this instead of just ignore this issue. We should also be ready for those possibilities.
Miners.com

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

No one really knows the answer to that question, but just as there are experts who claim it will end badly, there are those who project it will reach hundreds of thousands of dollars in value.
In terms of where the market stands today, we are just looking at the start, and there are a lot more things to come this year in the shape of new developments, new features, new ICOs and new money.
Historically speaking, up until now, Bitcoin has managed to bounce back from corrections and break previous highs, it remains to be seen whether or not it will be the case this time. But I strongly believe that things will develop and will reach the historical scale.
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

This thing is unpredictable and no one can give the exact answer! but I strongly believe in crypto, the crypto will be the future of payment methods. Not only the crypto will alive but also strongly developed in the future.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

We always have to prepare for the worst and set our minds for a back up plan if this cryptocurrency gets down negatively. Those negative sentences of yours looks impossible because most big time business are adopting blockchain and even creating their own cryptos. Who wants to throw their hardwork after digging the deepest hole to find a gold? I mean, BTC is valuable than gold and million or even billion investors are eager to grab BTC at its lowest.
jugeng

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

Every time they say that bitcoin is over, there is an increase in encryption. So I'm going to keep looking at cryptocurrency, and I don't want to miss it.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

I think that is just coming out of the thin air. I dont think that anything of that is really happening right now. Just imagine if there is that much total market cap in the crypto currency  world then surely that is due to some reasons, some valid reason that people loved and hence they invested their money into it.
I think whatever happens day to day, trading, gambling, lending, investing, holding and much more, thats not just because people are crazy but they are doing that because they are on to something because of the crypto. This isn't an end of the crypto, its just start of it!
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

Since the market is dump and we do not see green days at a sequence for a very long time, sometimes this idea comes into my mind. But anyway, I do not think all the people will leave it.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

Logic and sensibility totally negate any truth behind such statements. Only blind panic and a lack of knowledge whet such melodrama.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

The market may go down but that does not mean nearing the end. We just have to be strong enough to hold our coins until we pass through this bear market and I never thought that one day crypto would die. Cryptocurrency and especially the technology behind it which is a blockchain technology is something we will envision the future
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:35:29 PM

Most members keep on asking each day that the crypto activities we all know of and have been hyping will collapse. Some expert investors who don't like Bitcoin, Crypto and blockchain tevhnology always say the bubble will burst and everything will come to zero. So I want to ask, does that mean are we going to see the following:

* A market capitalization of about $252,730,956,280 (CMC now) going to go a waste?

* Big companies such as Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb and the rest going away?

* USA and other countries boycottimg their regulations and China forgetting about their intention to set up new regulations on crypto?

* Awesome blockchain technology that many governments are interested in going a waste?

* Huge investments in crypto turning to zero

* And even Satoshi Nakamoto not doing anythimg to ensure what he pioneered sustains and endures?

and so much more to come.....

Guys I think we are pioneering something that is going to be great in the future. Let's think positive. The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!
I very much agree with you. At present, there is a group of people who are worried about password collapse every day. I think these people can be divided into two categories. 1. They do not understand anything, so they only care about prices. When prices fall, they are particularly afraid of the market crash. 2. They have already made a profit and look forward to buying the coins they want at a lower price, so they deliberately send such information.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

I think everything is updated in future so some changes only possible in crypto but never end in forever. But every year some technology is updated in crypto market so we should invest in right platform then only we will survive in long term. Holding is the good way to protect protect our investment and we should exchange some other altcoins so we always supporting to Bitcoin and this will never end in future.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

I think that the probability of the end of the cryptocurrency is not large, and it may be only one in a hundred million. The future humans rely heavily on cryptocurrency.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

Yes, I have considered it. I am not optimistic about cryptocurrency. But now I think the cryptocurrency will not end, it may be used for human civilization in this dimension.

ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

Yes it’s the end of crypto sell your coins . I’ve heard this many times I the past years  and it has only made me wealthier  .  I keep investing  in this bear marke  are the ones that make me the real money there will be another bull run for sure don’t get scared risking is the only way to make the real money and be financial free

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

Most members keep on asking each day that the crypto activities we all know of and have been hyping will collapse. Some expert investors who don't like Bitcoin, Crypto and blockchain tevhnology always say the bubble will burst and everything will come to zero. So I want to ask, does that mean are we going to see the following:

* A market capitalization of about $252,730,956,280 (CMC now) going to go a waste?

* Big companies such as Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb and the rest going away?

* USA and other countries boycottimg their regulations and China forgetting about their intention to set up new regulations on crypto?

* Awesome blockchain technology that many governments are interested in going a waste?

* Huge investments in crypto turning to zero

* And even Satoshi Nakamoto not doing anythimg to ensure what he pioneered sustains and endures?

and so much more to come.....

Guys I think we are pioneering something that is going to be great in the future. Let's think positive. The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!

That didn't come into my mind despite of bitcoin's roller coaster ride. I believe that crypto is volatile and it is always changing so I still keep calm and just try to go with the flow no matter what changes may come because I believe that despite of the dip and dump, crypto would still go back to normal and might evern strike higher.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

Despite all the disadvantages that exist at the moment, the cryptocurrency market still has a huge potential, which I think will be implemented in the next few years.

arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Even with whatever the world has to throw at crypto currency to destabilize it won't ever consider it to be the end of crypto currency.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:17:30 PM
Merited by knuckey (5)

if this is the end of the crypto, then I'm sure there's a big dump is going on and maybe this time all crypto is not worth it, but its all not happening.
if this is the end of crypto, do you think big investors or often called whales will be willing to lose all their assets? certainly not and they will do anything to restore their assets.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

I've always been here for a long period of time. I don't see it as a negative effect of crypto but i consider it as an opportunity. May end of Scam Coins will be ended but considering to adopt the blockchain industry is a good idea anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: