Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What bitcoin brings to its users?  (Read 1752 times)
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

Bitcoin doesn't offer anything to its users. They have just an anonymous team called Satoshi Nakamoto.
l27ification

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

Very useful, easy to buy stuffs online. Cheap transactions. But the problrm is volatility
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

Bitcoin offer to user a bright future,when more and more people have a positively believe in bitcoin. And now that market fall bitcoin offer to user that not really know what bitcoin is and why it was created is only FUD that brings them to panic selling and instead of gain profit they gain losses
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Bitcoin certainly offers us freedom and Independence. We can finally stop using banks which have more and more strict rules which we can't change. Also, governments are working with the banks so they can freeze our accounts whenever they want. Give Bitcoin some time and we will be able to use it every day for ordinary transactions.

jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:04:26 PM

If you ask me what bitcoin brings to its user I will tell it brings money, money and only money. Investing in BTC is very profitable. Bitcoin price is the highest in the market and no other coin can come into a competition with this. Though the price is fallen nowadays but it is going to rise up again within the end of this year.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

In recent, bitcoin offers you the investment opportunity to make high profit. Even it is also used as payment option in so many platforms.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

Bitcoin offers extra source of income to its users who are earning from signature and bounty campaign and majority of them are making good daily income by trading bitcoin or altcoins and its also an investment opportunity to the users who invest at low price and sell when price reaches to the peak so overall bitcoin is helping people to earn extra money which was never possible in the past.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

Read the book "Digital Gold". There is much that is said about the history of bitcoin development. Bitcoin is really an invention of the decade. But it is clearly overvalued, as someone earns money on it.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

Bitcoin brings freedom.It makes you independent and that can make you responsible too.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

I don't know why it is but in my country the government advertisement and mass media is also putting bitcoin only from the bad side, causing people to lose their trust in it completely.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

Some people think that bifcoin does not being anything. I ask them to describe what is fiat bringing? That is just a paper. But it is accepted. If bitcoin is officially accepted, everything will be fine.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

from bitcoin I have another ways to make extra income by investment or by joining signature and bounty campaign, bitcoin make my life easier. although now a days many negative news about bitcoin and the value of bitcoin is volatility but I know bitcoin still profitable.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:27:13 AM

Bitcoin has brought a lot of goodies to it users, the huge profit in bitcoin investments has make most of it user companies owners and lots of firms has been established with the help of bitcoin investments. Despite the fall in the price of cryptocurrency which I believe it mainly cause by the negative thoughts towards bitcoin which makes many look discouraged and dump with panic when they are done bitcoin will automatically regain it strength and raised above our expectations again.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:41:00 AM

it seems like the bitcoin is like a knife, in a good person that knife is used for cooking, and if the knife in bad person i think that knife can be the weapon to kill someone, so in bitcoin is the same, its depend on the user that use bitcoin, are they a good person or bad person.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

To be honest, the biggest benefit of Bitcoin lies in the decentralization part which allows us not only to hold our values in terms of money but also to use it in an effective way without relying on any third party. You don't have to wait for permission from someone to spend your funds anywhere in any corner of the world. That's the biggest benefit of Bitcoin and no one can manipulate your transaction.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:21:34 AM

very much the benefits of investing in bitcoin gan. even many of my friends choose to stop working in the real world. because want to focus invest in bitcoin .
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

1. monetary incentives
2. decentralized electronic cash
3. security and anonimity
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

Bitcoin doesn't offer anything to its users. They have just an anonymous team called Satoshi Nakamoto.

Yes sure.. besides being the biggest decentralized payment system bitcoin offers nothing... Roll Eyes
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

For me bitcoin is very profitable investment option than other income source,it helps me to earn more than stable job and gives us financial independence. I think this is enough for a bitcoin user so just skip those bad news about bitcoin and stay with it.
Yes, that's true bitcoin is really profitable investment. Bitcoin is only my extra income but it is give me more profit than my stable job . That's the reason why so many people wants to join in bitcoin cause they know the benefits and advantage they can earn more profit.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:14:35 PM

In recent time people are using bitcoin for two purposes. One is investment purpose and another one is payment option. From last two years bitcoin has got much popularity and started to be used as investment option. Before that it was mainly used for payment option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: