Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What bitcoin brings to its users?  (Read 1752 times)
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?

Bitcoin can offer an educated person to have a lot of gains while just waiting and holding. They don't truly understand what they are investing in and just got in because of money making and not how the way it works.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is offering a lot of advantages to its users. For people who used bitcoin as a currency bitcoin will give more easiness in payment methods because with the technology inside bitcoin it can eliminating the role of the third parties that usually high in cost and time. After that,as a form of investment, bitcoin can give us more income as the result of long term investment.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
trangoccho

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

Bitcoin offers users power from central authorities. No government or central bank can simply take over bitcoin without either failing or getting strong repercussions. Bitcoin is also finite, so no government can manipulate the amount of it in existence.
So what do you think about the Bitman case that manipulates more than $ 400 million of Bitcoin. A very huge number.
Anhmai (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is offering a lot of advantages to its users. For people who used bitcoin as a currency bitcoin will give more easiness in payment methods because with the technology inside bitcoin it can eliminating the role of the third parties that usually high in cost and time. After that,as a form of investment, bitcoin can give us more income as the result of long term investment.
The convenience of Bitcoin is undeniable. Because Blockchain is the most transparent and convenient technology ever. Bitcoin is very popular for payment. But its price is quite uncertain (the difference can be up to 100%).
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

sending money from other country is faster compared to bank. with bank it will take 2-4 days working days before it arrive. my relative exchange his fiat to bitcoin then send it to his family.
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:52:15 AM

Bitcoin offers users power from central authorities. No government or central bank can simply take over bitcoin without either failing or getting strong repercussions. Bitcoin is also finite, so no government can manipulate the amount of it in existence.
In my opinion, Bitcoin and the government are two opposites. Between one side is transparency and one side emphasizes security. So there can not be any relationship between these two objects
trangoccho

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

Digital currencies are undoubtedly a giant revolution, bringing wealth to many people, but also many times already lost everything they had because they acted hastily
And that is the reason that the media on television is always tit to catch the view and attract the viewer. That's good for them
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

Personally, what Bitcoin brings to my life as I uses it is profit, high profits from investing on it. I started when I bought some coins then I was able to gain some from joining and participating on signature campaigns and other bounties, through those I was able to save and stack up token that I was able to exchange to Bitcoins. From there, I hold on it and got great amount of profit when I sell some of them and I intend to invest some for long term investment. Bitcoin gave me a means of earning and investing for my own and my family's future.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

Bitcoin brought the convenience to each and every user of it, the independence that no bank could offer and the fact that you will no longer depend on a third party to do the transactions. An another that it brings is the high profit that saves a future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

Bitcoin brought the convenience to each and every user of it, the independence that no bank could offer and the fact that you will no longer depend on a third party to do the transactions. An another that it brings is the high profit that saves a future.
Bitcoin is very convenient. But now it is no longer suitable for small transactions anymore. ETH also has the optimal speed and the cost incurred
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:20:01 AM

I watch a lot of information on the television talk about bitcoin (mainly the news about the bankruptcy, the bad side of bitcoin). On the other hand, I read a lot of online articles about the benefits of Bitcoin. What does Bitcoin offer the user?

there are some that bitcoin offers to its users like the brighter future of bitcoin, the rise of bitcoin that can be used to gain profit and decrease the bitcoin we can use to buy bitcoin or invest in bitcoin.
most people earn a lot from bitcoin trading rather than investing.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

This is very good for this age, to begin the new and fresh technology in arount the world. It will make the people around the world, with several nations to be close and knowing each other. Beside that, bitcoin will open our eyes to start new era of decentralization of payments, without manipulated by some greedy people.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

Bitcoin offers the people the opportunity of a lifetime to make them earn profit from investing btc and hold until it will rise high. Beforehand, they should should first learn more about bitcoin and study the btc market trend to learn knowledge on how it works. Knowledge is power and this is very important to have it to be able to become successful with your goal in the crypto world.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of advantages when it comes to its use in our daily lives. Bitcoin makes our way of living much easier or quicker in some factors like the payment of a bills, it is much easier and does not need a lot of time and effort to pay a bill because you can now pay some bills online.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Anhdzai

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:31:37 AM

I was thinking a lot about the value of Bitcoin. Is that its true value or that many others manipulate it
Anhdzai

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Bitcoin is the best proof that bitcoin is trusted by millions of people
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:54:30 AM

more profits, and earn additional income or can be a fixed income, because in addition to this investment can be business events, one example when the price goes down we buy, and when the price goes up we sell, is obviously getting a profit.
Tranglietduong

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

Bitcoin is very good. It is the confidence of investors from 2009 to now. And it will continue to grow in 10 years
Tranglietduong

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

I think Bitcoin must be good so many people invest in it. They did not switch to ETH or other altcoins
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

It gives us a more convenient way to transact. It depends on how people use it. Others use it as an investment. They use their tangible money as an investment to make a digital one(cryptocurrency). Bitcoin gives their user a good profit or income. But its profit ain't stable as others, you must notice the price before you act. Bitcoin is flexible, it is how people use it. There is a lot of benefits bitcoin can give. It can help an employed or an unemployed one. Basically, bitcoin helps a lot financially. There is a negative side, but there is more behind. Just focus on the positive side and learn to criticize.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███