Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is USDT Tether safe?  (Read 23433 times)
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 03:41:02 AM

Yes, I also think that USDT is safe because the risk here is much less especially more convenient for newcomers. If the risk for investing in the market is high or the prices of the currencies are relatively low, then keeping the USDT can reduce the risk so you don't have to fall into too much loss if the USDT is kept there will be no fear of a decline even if it is not profitable later because it will remain stable in place.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 08:47:13 AM

The best coin in the cryptocurrency market is usdt.
The reason is that if the price of all the coins in the market goes up then the price of usdt coin will not go up and if the price of all the coins in the market goes down then the price of usdt coin will not go down.
So I think it's a stable coin
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 11:21:37 AM

Today, the tether continues to print 250 million tether, raising the tether's market capitalization to more than $ 2.7 billion to reach the top 10 coinmarketcap. People say that every time a tether is printed, the bitcoin price increases because the tether pumped USDT onto the floor to push the bitcoin price. What do you think about this and keep the USDT safe?

The condition of USDT greatly affects Bitcoin at this time, both of them are interconnected in taking care of each other, if you look at the condition of the development of the teaters who continue to pump USDT, it can be seen clearly, that they depend on each other to take care of each other.

This life continues until the initial concept is run well between Bitcoin and USDT, now this condition greatly affects the value of other coins, in terms of maintaining the buy and sell value, but this dependence needs to be maintained and refined in the future.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279

Xircus

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:36:01 PM

I think so, the USDT is safe. Recently, they audited their Bank accounts and confirmed the availability of funds in these accounts.
Yeah I agree.. Usdt was safe and we CAn easily trust on it because I'm also a USDT holder.. So far my earning really expand because there's a betting type of humbling that only USDT will be available on it.

mysmyle

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 03:33:02 PM

USDT is a stable coin. It is very safe to hold. Infact, if you trade then you can convert your coins or tokens to USDT to avoid losses in a bearish market period. With this you'd have saved yourself from losses.
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 03:46:31 PM

I can't say USDT is safe, because every cryptocurrency must have risks including USDT, but for now I think you don't need to worry or hesitate to use USDT, because the volume and market cap of USDT is still high, so it proves that there are still many people who still use USDT, so I think for now USDT is still safe and feasible for you to use.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
cricketkhampion

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 03:58:26 PM

I have no knowledge about Tether but I think it is safe for nowadays not for the future because our smart trader Waqar Zaka said that it is no safe for the future. now it is your decision you want to keep or sell

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 05:36:26 PM

Tether is quite safe both for now and for the future, That's my opinion and I'm sure many will agree. 
Many Cryptocurrency traders prefer to hold Tether over other Crypto coins because of the stable value of Tether and never having a big dump. 
When they trade, they buy some coins and sell them as soon as they make a profit. And Tether is the option to store their assets.
Gbniman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 08:16:51 PM

In terms of technology USDT is completely secure — it's a centralized token developed on the decentralized Ethereum blockchain that's meant to be backed by 1 US dollar stored on Tether Ltd's balance sheet in the form of cash in bank accounts and government bonds.
In other words, the Tether USDT is pegged to the US dollar, unlike other ordinary crypto coins. This stablecoin is thus safe from price fluctuations than competing cryptos such as bitcoin and Ethereum.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 08:35:15 PM

So far, tether is still safe but there is no guarantee in the future but for sure "if" tether ends up a scam, of course there will be chaos in crypto
It's just talking "if" but in reality it's been safe so far

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 09:37:17 PM

So far, tether is still safe but there is no guarantee in the future but for sure "if" tether ends up a scam, of course there will be chaos in crypto
It's just talking "if" but in reality it's been safe so far

Tether is completely centralized and regulated by ordinary people.
It is not regulated by govt. and backed by nothing. I didn't see any trustworthy people are their brand ambassadors. I think it has no actual value and supply is not limited, they can print more usdt anytime when they have needed. I would prefer BUSD or USDC over usdt cause they are audited and regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 07:01:16 AM

USDT is a stable coin. It is very safe to hold. Infact, if you trade then you can convert your coins or tokens to USDT to avoid losses in a bearish market period. With this you'd have saved yourself from losses.

For now it may be true that USDT is a stable coin to hold, but how about next year, will it be the same and not risky, it is necessary to do an in-depth study if we want USDT as a future investment.

Because generally everyone wants to save themselves from big risks in investing, no one even wants that risk to come at an inopportune time, therefore I want to convey that the current USDT condition is not necessarily the same in the following years.
indeed in the future we do not know what will happen to usdt, but so far usdt is safe, in the sense that it is a stable coin that is safe to temporarily put our money, and is not suitable for investment, because there is no development. although there are currently some stable coins appearing, such as busd, but usdt still tops the list for stable coins

budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 05:03:24 PM

Today, the tether continues to print 250 million tether, raising the tether's market capitalization to more than $ 2.7 billion to reach the top 10 coinmarketcap. People say that every time a tether is printed, the bitcoin price increases because the tether pumped USDT onto the floor to push the bitcoin price. What do you think about this and keep the USDT safe?

USDT is the best stable altcoin I've used in my time in cryptocurrencies. because of Usdt I can keep the assets I have without having to be afraid of losing assets. So experience has proven to me that USDT is very safe. and hopefully usdt will be like this forever. thus increasing user confidence.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 06:15:23 PM

No private token, let alone a centralized stablecoin, can be completely secure. Firstly, there are questions about how exactly USDT is provided with fiat. Secondly, since Tether is a private company, it may and has already had problems with US government agencies, with the Attorney General of New York State. Thirdly, USDT addresses can be frozen at the request of government agencies, so your coins do not completely belong to you in the case of USDT.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 06:20:39 PM

No private token, let alone a centralized stablecoin, can be completely secure. Firstly, there are questions about how exactly USDT is provided with fiat. Secondly, since Tether is a private company, it may and has already had problems with US government agencies, with the Attorney General of New York State. Thirdly, USDT addresses can be frozen at the request of government agencies, so your coins do not completely belong to you in the case of USDT.

Those things that you needed to consider when trading your crypto to this stable coin.
so far tether still exist and there are traders who use this to advantage of price actions inside the exchange but most of them are experienced traders who understnad the risk, you have to deal with good research and allow yourself to understand the risk.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 07:08:02 PM

I think Tether is somehow connected with FRS and the big guys who print money as well, hehe  Smiley

They have a right to print USDT but surely they do it only in those amounts that are allowed at the moment.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 07:17:17 PM

USDT is the best stable altcoin I've used in my time in cryptocurrencies. because of Usdt I can keep the assets I have without having to be afraid of losing assets. So experience has proven to me that USDT is very safe. and hopefully usdt will be like this forever. thus increasing user confidence.
I personally also use USDT from 2018 and of course USDT is safe to use. there are several other factors that made me choose USDT because this stablecoin has been around for a long time compared to other stablecoins, on the other hand I often use it for Trading Pairs as well.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 10:28:46 PM

Save USDT only when bitcoin down
I think it's the opposite.

You save USDT when the price of bitcoin is high and you're taking profits from your bitcoin holdings through USDT. And while you keep your profits in USDT.

You do the action of buying again when the price of bitcoin goes down.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Tybi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 11:49:31 PM

USDT Tether is a popular stable coin, much more secure as a unique coin. Compared with others stable coin, USDT tether withdraw fees less and easy to withdraw. I frequently converted all my cryptocurrency exchange dollar into USDT tether.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 09:18:50 AM

USDT A stable coin. If you want to avoid Risk, you can sell all your Bitcoin Ethereum or any other and use it.The USDT will never destroy the market or shrink. The meaning that you will have will show for the rest of your life. If you are unique in what you think is Risk, you will keep all your coins converted to USDT.
Yes supported! USDT is a stable coin and there is no risk involved in holding USDT. I can possibly say USDT is just like a bank in crypto which keeps our asset safe from inflation or deflation so really no risk involved, bitcoin and altcoins are the coins with high risk and reward. So for anyone who has made enough profits in bitcoin or any other crypto and is afraid of loosing the profit made can possibly swap or exchange the coin to USDT and stay safe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: