Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is USDT Tether safe?  (Read 23433 times)
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 08:28:32 PM

Despite the fact that buckets of FUD slops are constantly poured onto Tezer, news constantly appears that the project is under litigation, but then nothing happens, absolutely nothing.
I doubt that the day is near when Tezer will be covered by the SEC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 06:16:49 AM

Today, the tether continues to print 250 million tether, raising the tether's market capitalization to more than $ 2.7 billion to reach the top 10 coinmarketcap. People say that every time a tether is printed, the bitcoin price increases because the tether pumped USDT onto the floor to push the bitcoin price. What do you think about this and keep the USDT safe?
USDT is a stable coin that is always in the top 10 on coinmarketcap. even now usdt is in a position
fifth with a market cap of $68,444,531,043. I think USDT is very safe to store assets here. price usdt
does not fluctuate to extremes and is classified as stable. so I think it's still very safe to save money here however
not to invest in this coin. including other stable coins busd

mafoja1

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 11:20:10 AM

I like USDT the most because I've been using USDT for a long time so I think I do editing very well so I use USDT
The reason I like to do USDT is because this coin stays the same, it never decreases, it never increases, no matter how much the market increases, the value of this coin remains the same, but when the market decreases, the price of this coin remains the same, this is why I love this coin so much.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 01:12:39 PM

I personally use USDT as an asset to save my money if the market is really bad, because so far I have seen no matter how bad the cryptocurrency market is, but USDT is able to survive and even usually only affects 1 or 2 digits numbers from of the dollar exchange rate, besides that, now All exchanges in the world have a USDT pair, so that is the can be reason why many people believe in USDT, the use of USDT which is able to be an alternative to sending funds across countries faster and at a low cost makes USDT the number 1 stable coin today.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mikemiller023

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 03:54:56 PM

Today, the tether continues to print 250 million tether, raising the tether's market capitalization to more than $ 2.7 billion to reach the top 10 coinmarketcap. People say that every time a tether is printed, the bitcoin price increases because the tether pumped USDT onto the floor to push the bitcoin price. What do you think about this and keep the USDT safe?

$USDT is the best stablecoin now. Most of the time we have to depend on it. In case of trading most of the time we convert our assets to tether. So we can believe in it.

►  SOLARBLOX   ⬤   crypto solar mining
◥◥◥◥◥◥ https://solarblox.co/ ◥◥◥◥◥◥
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 07:11:03 PM

People escape fiat money backed by the state into crypto and now trust some shady company about their ' lite fiat' stable coin. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with that cause USDT or stable coins general are safe right? No, it's not. Stop being gullible and take every word at true like that. Do you know about Evergrande, they're now can't pay back their debts on time, and to extend it 3 times already and the future for them looks grim. Tho, there was some conspiracy about they have some ties with stable coin but keep it simple here. Even a big company like them could be like that then what do you think for the others, their bonds and promises of 'lite fiat' can be 100% be backed with USD?
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 12:56:39 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2021, 01:29:15 AM by lottery248

greetings! i haven't been in bitcoin forum for a while since i got other things to do in real life.

i don't mean to create FUD or going off-topic, but i really think that we need a pressure test on Tether after reading this (Marco Metzler, but he did a research on it) article.

i mean, have we ever done any pressure tests on Tether before? for example, making a mass but temporal redeeming request just to verify its stability and safety. because, Tether isn't just a normal cryptocurrency like bitcoin, but a currency, with fiats backed by, that stabilises others. you can imagine what will happen to all the trading pairs involving it if Tether suddenly turns out that can't fulfil any redemption.

edit: the link is removed, it was talking that the auditors of Tether weren't in any formal manner they thought.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 09:20:51 PM

this is a thread of 2018 and now it's 2021. means this thread is 3 years old. but still tops the list in altcoin discussions. So now I think your question has resolved itself without mentioning that USDT is a safe stable altcoin. and we can see that in all the exchange markets now, USDT is paired with all the altcoins that are on the exchange market.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1451

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 09:40:15 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2021, 10:10:05 PM by Kavelj22

this is a thread of 2018 and now it's 2021. means this thread is 3 years old. but still tops the list in altcoin discussions. So now I think your question has resolved itself without mentioning that USDT is a safe stable altcoin. and we can see that in all the exchange markets now, USDT is paired with all the altcoins that are on the exchange market.

Even though, USDT is not a safe market. It's not acceptable that any entity can create a value out of thin of air.
From another side, USDT or any other stable coin is playing like an instrument of trade and not a thing of value by any mean, however it becomes trusted more than expected due to it's stability in price. And as those coins are generated without being backed by any valuable asstet, the collapse may happen at any time for a reason or another.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 01:27:06 AM

theter is a stable coin that is very safe if we have a certain amount of money stored on the coin.
the price of the theater is really awake.
what theter did by printing 250 million theter is the right step, because many theater demands are increasing
because many people are starting to enter the crypto world.
To compensate for the large demand for usdt, I think theter has taken the right steps so that theter prices are maintained and can continue to supply to their buyers.
by printing theter affects the price of bitcoin which continues to increase and also supports theter's position in the top 10 of the coin market.

kaka manteng

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 05:09:38 AM

Regardless of whether tie may be protected right now there is no assurance that it will be sheltered and secure later on. There is actually nobody who is over watching what its parent organization is doing. In any case, if tie ends up being a trick the entire crypto advertise will get singed genuine terrible and the market is going to drop huge.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 05:54:37 AM

I actively use USDT Tether when I see the market is too volatile, if the price is top 5 red then I immediately move to a stable coin like Tether, and I think USDT Tether is very good and satisfying because when I trade with USDT pairs the price accuracy is very precise so it's natural for USDT become the coin with the largest daily transaction volume.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 03:30:51 PM

In my opinion usdt is completely safe . But so many people doesn't like it . I don't know why? But a fud  i see in the market about usdt surveiling that it will scam . But I don't think that can be real . So don't worry.

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 03:56:13 PM

The red market like today made me switch from some coins like BNB, Cardano, and Polygon to stable coins like Tether and BUSD, I think Tether is a good and stable coin, even I use Tether on 2 networks namely ERC-20 and TRON. I have been actively using Tether for almost 3 years and everything is running smoothly.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 06:43:37 AM

The US Senate has requested information from the issuers of stablecoins on the principles of their work, so I see that regulators start monitor stable coins. Chairman of the US Senate Banking Committee Sherrod Brown called on the leadership of Circle, Coinbase, Centre, Gemini, TrustToken and Binance to disclose information about their stablecoin-related business by December 3. Nevertheless, the similar request has not yet been sent to Tether Limited (USDT) so we can't be informed by regulators in the nearest future about the model of their work.
Mosarof22

Activity: 326
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 05:26:44 PM

Other crypto prices fall sharply but USDT prices do not fall sharply. So when people convert usdt to hold their crypto. They are worry free and it is also easy to tx. So there is nothing to worry about.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[CD3D]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
DeFi & Gaming, meet Play. Trade. Hold. WIN.
www.cd3d.app
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 05:45:48 PM

Never disappointed with USDT tether, everyone who uses stable coins is a safe way to secure our money to invest when the market is bearish. for stable coins I recommend BUSD as the best option to use on binance exchange because it has good advantages in all its features

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 06:36:13 PM

Tether USDT are safe from any market dip or pump. Its price is stable and not any harm in USDT. You can buy and sell them anytime without any market situation.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 07:02:59 PM

The fact that Tether prints to the right and to the left USDT is not to everyone's liking, but if you look at it from the other side...perhaps the market is so big that they have to increase the issue of USDT, and the only important question is what they are provided with? For example, I am not sure that each USDT is provided with a real monetary fiat unit, but I have been using this stablecoin for a long time and so far everything is fine.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:22:28 AM

so over the last day, $1.5B worth of Tether just minted. however, there isn't anywhere to know how these funds are backed. if i were having those funds and i knew how to redeem them, i would attempt to redeem them all for my safety of funds. this is becoming shadier than before.

if you know how to resize the image, please contact me in the mailbox so that i can shrink the image for good.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: