Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year !  (Read 2114 times)
imrul5 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

Altcoins need a process of growth, they are still too small, the market is very fragile, and it is easy to be manipulated by people. These are the problems that altcoins urgently need to solve, but at the moment, I have not seen altcoins become more mature, on the contrary most altcoins are docking to scam.
Quality of cryptocurrency is an important issue right now. But we can focus on some new and trusted cryptocurrency so that, Cryptocarrency market get more user and become more sustainable.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

They are going to the moon, but after they`ll make the new bottom. Same works for bitcoin. However, bottom won`t be deep

Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

Some are in it for the tec and others like me for the cash. Lets say 90% or more are in it for the cash. So why do we (not me) lol, keep buying BTC before we buy alts ?

And when BTC drops many move out from alts and over to BTC. Please stop doing this and we would not be so dependent on BTC ups and downs. The day we see more exchanges oppening up for fiat to crypto i hope butcoin will die.

imrul5 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market is like HYIP projects in its time. Many believed in them for real. Of course there are 10-20 worthy projects, but the rest of the Scam.
I don't think, only 20 Or 30 cryptocurrency are here. But 40 or more are doing really great. They are new but have lots of potential to be great for investment.
imrul5 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

Some are in it for the tec and others like me for the cash. Lets say 90% or more are in it for the cash. So why do we (not me) lol, keep buying BTC before we buy alts ?

And when BTC drops many move out from alts and over to BTC. Please stop doing this and we would not be so dependent on BTC ups and downs. The day we see more exchanges oppening up for fiat to crypto i hope butcoin will die.

Yes, we need to avoid our dependency on BTC so that whole cryptocurrency market become more stable and sustainable.  We should focus on some new but quality cryptocurrency right now.
jyotsna060278

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

It is all dependent upon BTC price. If it is up, then definitely all good altcoins give much better benefit than BTC, but if BTC is down, then all alt coins will give much loss as compared to BTC.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

I think at present it is not possible .Only few people are aware about Altcoin.Altcoin need more time and more reliable .But future of Altcoin is very bright.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

What are you going on about? Bitcoin is the reason the entire market is thriving in the first place. Insulting the king of the cryptocurrency market is silly and stupid. Bitcoin has single handedly powered the entire cryptocurrency market into a new era where altcoins and ICOs became relevant. Investors speak highly about Bitcoin when its value rises, but trash it completely whenever its value falls which is basic human nature. Altcoins will always depend on Bitcoin for their survival at the end of the day since Bitcoin has laid the foundation for crypto to shine.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
Yes. I do believe that alternate cryptocurrency has a high potential. Since it has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and because of which it's demand among the people has increased a lot all over the globe. And all this is evident from the increasing price of alternative cryptocurrencies day by day. Do I do believe that alternative cryptocurrencies will rise again.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

It is hard to say that altcoins able to go rock this year. The current market grow slow and lesser people are interested in crypto, thus it is hard to rock this year for altcoins.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

I am hoping that not only altcoin but also the whole crypto itself will rock again this year just like what happened in the later date of last year. I hope there will be a big bull run will happen again. Im just patiently waiting for it and continuing purchasing cheap tokens.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:20:21 PM

this year will never happened even next year also still nearly to impossible to altcoin and until now altcoin still under the shadows of bitcoin that as you can see now bitcoin price was fall but altcoin also following it and there is no altcoins can able to reach first position surpassing bitcoin at coinmarketcap
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

Yes, we need to avoid our dependency on BTC so that whole cryptocurrency market become more stable and sustainable.  We should focus on some new but quality cryptocurrency right now.
I totally agree with you! We really have to avoid dependence on the BTC, because it has a very bad effect on the whole crypto market. If the crypto market becomes stable, then it will be very good.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

this year will never happened even next year also still nearly to impossible to altcoin and until now altcoin still under the shadows of bitcoin that as you can see now bitcoin price was fall but altcoin also following it and there is no altcoins can able to reach first position surpassing bitcoin at coinmarketcap

This year bitcoin and altcoins are having potential bump in few months mate. Please check and read the upcoming news and price changes on the analyzing site. These will be allow you to understand the real worth of bitcoin and altcoins and investing time as well.

I feel that last quarter of this year will be work best time for the investors big profit so until that please bear for the market growth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

Till now we didn't see the bitcoins bull run so we cant expect altcoins having a rocking year this year until the market recover like usual before prices we cant expect prices will bounce back
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

My prediction is there will be a breakthrough application that can allow anyone on earth with a cell phone to easily trade crypto currencies with a couple of clicks.

Once that happens (sometime in the next couple years or three,) you will see an explosion of activity from the masses across all cryptos rather than a gradual ramp up in interest.

Word will spread like wildfire and early adopters will be swimming in liquidity.

Right now, the whole field is just too complicated for the average person.  And, of course that will change as we head into the early stages of a new paradigm of internet money.

Best of luck to all of you out there both now and in the future!

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

It all depends on the overall market situation and on what altcoin you bought. After all, there are altcoins that can not be held at all, but which need to be sold as soon as they have increased in price. I bought it and wait. What is the cause of panic. Anyone who knows how not to succumb to provocations - with the ability to wait - will get what he wants.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

It all depends on the overall market situation and on what altcoin you bought. After all, there are altcoins that can not be held at all, but which need to be sold as soon as they have increased in price. I bought it and wait. What is the cause of panic. Anyone who knows how not to succumb to provocations - with the ability to wait - will get what he wants.
I think that the situation does not depend on the market, but the market depends on the situation. To date, not only the demand for Bitcoin or the etherium can give impetus to the market, but also certain information manipulations, which so far had a very strong impact on the crypto currency market.
ethicalbtc

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

Price of alternative coins are very dependent on bitcoin that is wht there is so much potential if the bitcoin goes up again in the market. Altcoins have moved the industry into the new level which gives different categories like exchanges, blockchains, data sharing and many more. In the future I know time will come that altcoins will dominate the market.
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:19:32 PM

Some altcoins are going to definitely perform very well but those coins are going to be the ones that present an advancement towards their goals or a development from the creators of the ico, and since there are not many coins like that you will need to select very carefully in which coin you invest, this is not like last year where you could invest in almost any coin and get good results, this year is very different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: