Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why the price of crypto coins is different ??  (Read 1686 times)
andryhari (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

In my heart there are a few questions that until now have not been solved or maybe from other members there are also like me. my question is why the price of some crypto from one exchanger to another is different, for example coin A in binance 2$ and in one of the other exchange coin A is 2.1$, it's a little bit difference, whereas coin is same, it should be coin same price must be the same.
what's your opinion all about sir?
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

In my heart there are a few questions that until now have not been solved or maybe from other members there are also like me. my question is why the price of some crypto from one exchanger to another is different, for example coin A in binance 2$ and in one of the other exchange coin A is 2.1$, it's a little bit difference, whereas coin is same, it should be coin same price must be the same.

I think it's because of the people (trader) in every exchanger. For example, people from A exchanger loves trade X coin and then people from exchanger B loves trade Y coin. Of course, X coin in A exchanger will higher than B exchanger (usually) it's because X coin has a lot of transaction in A exchanger (supply and demand).
andryhari (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:19:13 PM

I think it's because of the people (trader) in every exchanger. For example, people from A exchanger loves trade X coin and then people from exchanger B loves trade Y coin. Of course, X coin in A exchanger will higher than B exchanger (usually) it's because X coin has a lot of transaction in A exchanger (supply and demand).

Great opinion sir 👍
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

That is because those coins or tokens has no fix price. There are many owners and nobody can control them from setting the price they want in any exchanges they prefer to sell.
dommerty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

Many small and medium-sized investors, even by themselves, are able to force the price of crypto currencies to creep up by increasing demand for it. In the case, when manipulators stimulate the acceleration of price growth, this stirs up a massive stir around the acquisition of this cryptocurrency, and as a result, growth becomes even more rapid. Price jumps due to the arrival of large investors on the market also stimulate the growth of interest in the cryptocurrency and the growth of its price.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

There are many pennies in the microelectronics market and their prices are also different. This depends on the value, the number of participants and the profitability it brings. Even the value of each electronic currency in each country is different. Because each country's currency value differs.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

It is because all of those cryptocurrency exchanges have their own market, and different exchanges have their own trading volumes and of course they have limited supplies of those cryptocurrencies so if there is high demand on a specific coin on that exchange the value of that coin may be more expensive than the value of that coin on other exchanges. Look at what happened in Zimbabwe, the price of Bitcoin is more expensive than any other exchanges it is because they only have one Bitcoin exchange there which is golix and the demand is very high due to economic crisis that they are experiencing. By the way this question had been answered a lot of times, just explore the forum or simply google it and you will get those answers.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

It will depend on the exchanger and the demand for that crypto and that a day traders job to get a good profit on a crypto where they can find an exchanger with different market price having the same crypto. Well in that case it is bad to buy a 2.0 USD crypto then sell it to another exchange with 2.1 USD market price because it will just compensate the cover of transaction fee that will result to the lose of your possible profit or even compromise the money you invested on cryptocurrency.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

Well it happens because of the law of demand and supply, the more people buy a particular coin in one particular exchanges, the more the price changes compare to other price, so it is an open market and people choose the price they want to buy or sell.
thsaudtl1
Copper Member

Activity: 156

Let's get lots of useful information!.

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

The reason for the difference in the price of each coin is that the amount of coins stored in each exchange is different, and the number of investors is different for each exchange. Investors are tempted to invest in a short period of time because they are very quick to raise or lower their coin prices, and exchange centers with these groups are expected to be prone to price fluctuations.

══════════════☛UbcoinMarket☚═════════════
EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

Of course, the price of electronic coins is different. In every country in the world, the value of every penny is different. They will convert to the official currency used. For example, in the UK, the dollar is used and the Vietnamese is used. The price of each bitcoin is different.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

It is the same market on different exchange, different sellers, different buyers and apparently a little bit of gap in value. The main reason why you see them sometimes close to each other is due to those who are into arbitrage trading (the simultaneous buying and selling of securities, currency, or commodities in different markets or in derivative forms in order to take advantage of differing prices for the same asset; according to Webster); so literally, you cannot obviously expect the price to be exactly the same BY ALL MEANS across exchanges.
andryhari (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

thank you all for your good opinion sir
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Consider this example. Person A buys a sandwich from US at $1 and the same person goes to India and buys the same sandwich for $1.5 because the price in India for that particular sandwich is more. People love the sandwiches there which has caused greater demand for it in India and that's why the vendor has increased its price. Similar thing happens in crypto exchanges . Many exchanges have different prices for the same coin because of greater demand in one exchange than the other. I hope you understand why the prices are different for the same coin now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
m suheri99

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

That's because the coins or tokens do not have a fixed price. There are many owners and no one can control them from the price setting they want in any exchange they want to sell.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

Never mind altcoin big coin like bitcoin is also same, volatile depends on demand of each user exchange, but price isn't Far from flat price, my question is only a few coins that are much different with the average exchange rates such as BCD (Bitcoin Diamond), for some reason in Binance can be up to 6 - 8x other market prices.
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

that little difference is a common thing, we can see from the volume of transactions,
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

There are some reasons behind this. The most active reason is demand and supply. Usually, demand and supply fluctuation is responsible for the price up-down. You can also think differently like value of USD and EUR is not same in every market. Though it varies by geo location.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

This question is somehow very complicated, the market value each individual coin derive is as a result of many factors like the technology behind a coin, the support of developers and the community and sometimes the circulating supply of the coin!
markjamrobin

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

Because for each trading platform, or each country, the trading volume for a currency is different, the buy and sell orders are also different, so it makes a difference, never has complete identity.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: