Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why the price of crypto coins is different ??  (Read 1686 times)
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

Many small and medium-sized investors, even by themselves, are able to force the price of crypto currencies to creep up by increasing demand for it. In the case, when manipulators stimulate the acceleration of price growth, this stirs up a massive stir around the acquisition of this cryptocurrency, and as a result, growth becomes even more rapid. Price jumps due to the arrival of large investors on the market also stimulate the growth of interest in the cryptocurrency and the growth of its price.

As most of the coins are on decentralized platform and are highly volatile, it is easy for large investors (whales) to manipulate the price of a particular coin to a certain level. There are groups of people on exchanges that pump and dump particular coins to certain levels to ensure their profit by buying together or selling together in bulk. Even this phenomenon can sometimes lead to difference in prices of a coin on different exchanges.
befine77

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

In initial coin offering the organizing team members altogether fix a base price for their token after it get listed on any exchanges the value mainly depends on the supply and demand also buyers and sellers opinions.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

supply and demand. plus various volumes from the clients of the exchange
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

Hi everyone! I have found an amazing innovation!It is called Cryptics. It is the world’s first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of cryptocurrencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Moreover, they will have a giveaway and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

In my heart there are a few questions that until now have not been solved or maybe from other members there are also like me. my question is why the price of some crypto from one exchanger to another is different, for example coin A in binance 2$ and in one of the other exchange coin A is 2.1$, it's a little bit difference, whereas coin is same, it should be coin same price must be the same.
what's your opinion all about sir?
You should look at the trading volume of the exchange. If the exchange with large trading volumes at the same altcoins is usually not significantly different, the liquidity is very good and it represents the price of the altcoin in the market. Some small trading floors may have higher value but the liquidity is very low. This difference comes mainly from the trader each exchange.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

the prices of different coins are different cause they have different volumes and different market caps
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

This is because in different places the price of the same currency is different. Currency has its value where people use it more and more often.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:30:12 PM

In my heart there are a few questions that until now have not been solved or maybe from other members there are also like me. my question is why the price of some crypto from one exchanger to another is different, for example coin A in binance 2$ and in one of the other exchange coin A is 2.1$, it's a little bit difference, whereas coin is same, it should be coin same price must be the same.
In my opinion it is all about competition, I mean in your home city/country or wherever you are from, prices are different from your capital city/bigger city/smaller city,town and ect. There is demand and supply on different exchanges, therefore prices make a little difference, as some exchanges have bigger supply/demand and therefore prices also vary, based on volume and ect. Nothing too complicated, you could actually earn on that difference if you are quick enough and of course with a bit of luck.

tranb9681

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

In initial coin offering the organizing team members altogether fix a base price for their token after it get listed on any exchanges the value mainly depends on the supply and demand also buyers and sellers opinions.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

Different exchange has different traders
https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges
bkbbtr

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

The price of cryptocurrency is not uniform in the transaction price, it is profitable, but the risk is very high, and the price of each exchange will fluctuate differently.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

The more traders on that exchange, the higher volume it is and that makes it different.
The price of cryptocurrency is not uniform in the transaction price, it is profitable, but the risk is very high, and the price of each exchange will fluctuate differently.
You are talking far from what OP is asking about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

I think due to different demands, the different response of the customers gives  the market value of different electronic coins in the cryptocurrency group having a different market values.
gungun08

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

yes of course the price of every coin differ from country to country because in each country the value of every coin is differ as per there market value exist or as the rate of there own currency. In that country...money exchanger also affect the value of a coin so its gone a differ price.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

I think the reason why many prices and the value of each other is different is
because the response of the public; the higher the demand, the higher prices that you should expect on that.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

It's probably the fault of all the supply and demand.  After buying a certain amount, the price changes because of the reduction in quantity!
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

to me it all depends on the traders over there, if the trade volume is much there you will the market will have higher value but if there no buyer there in that exchange then you will the get's low. so to be at the safer sides wen trading is that you will have to trade were there is much volume.
secondly what matters is that; if the coin is listed on some major exchange, i mean the first place were it's listed you will the going there to sell and buy the other exchange will be added then first one price will higher than rest once listed.
so that is all about the market variations.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

The difference in the rate of the same asset (for example, bitcoin) on different exchanges is explained by the fact that in each market there are sellers and buyers who pursue different goals.  Some of the participants want to buy bitcoins in order to make an urgent payment, so he is ready to acquire a crypto currency right now, at any price.  Someone wants to stock up the digital currency for long-term investment - and he expects a profitable course for himself.  And they are all willing to pay different amounts (or require a different fee).  Therefore, it is not uncommon for one of the sellers to offer bitcoin for 6100 US dollars on the exchange, while on the EXMO exchange another participant is ready to pay $ 6,300 for this asset. And the most interesting is that no one on EXMO is in a hurry to satisfy his demand - there sellers want at least $ 6,350 for their "goods".
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

The answer is simple, the balance is not same anymore. Many crypto transactions in different value create different price between exchange and no one can predict it. As long the gap is not far you don't have to worry. But if far you can use it to make money with swing method. Different is good opportunity create money and when same number ( price ) happen, we should wait more longer and that's boring.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

Each crypto currency has separate projects and demands. It would not be fair if they all had the same value. The forum users gave the necessary answers Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: