Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S4-B1 2TH $1495.- / ASICminer Tube 800+GH $350 / 112bit.com  (Read 72467 times)
suzukii

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:20:19 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 03:38:07 AM by suzukii

Is there anyone else that hasnt recieved payment confirmation or any response back from emails to 112bit?
I would like to know if they recieved my payment would make me feel better if i new my money was in the right hands

I'm in the same boat with you.  No confirmation, no message replies here, my pm's or on their website's messaging system.  
This is my first time buying from 112bit.com & it's not a very good first time experience.  
I placed two separate orders minutes apart for a total of 7 S1's & no confirmation of any kind.  
Then the first order says it failed & the second order still says processing.  This has been the state for both orders as of 4/8/2014.  The funny thing is BTC has been confirmed as gone from my acct. for both transactions, though.

Anyone else?

Regards,

Suzukii

(Live long & ...keep mining)

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:31:53 AM

He is traveling home from the conference and will get to you guys.
Sorry for the delays.

Is there anyone else that hasnt recieved payment confirmation or any response back from emails to 112bit?
I would like to know if they recieved my payment would make me feel better if i new my money was in the right hands

I'm in the same boat with you.  No confirmation, no message replies here, my pm's or on their website's messaging system.  
This is my first time buying from 112bit.com & it's not a very good first time experience.  
I ordered 7 S1's & no confirmation of any kind.  BTC has been confirmed as gone from my acct. though.

Anyone else?

suzukii

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:35:37 AM

Sorry for the delays.

I ordered 7 S1's & no confirmation of any kind.  BTC has been confirmed as gone from my acct. though.

Anyone else?

Is he on a bicycle?  Sheesh. I drive down to Alabama, ...a lot, in 16-19 hours from New York City.  3-5 more hours gets you to Miami, me thinks.
The show ended on Tuesday the 8th of April.  
On a more serious note, I hope nothing has happened to him on the way down.

Regards,

Suzukii

(Live long & ...keep mining)

Hardware:
Avalon 200Gh/s 55nm | Raspberry Pi model B | Minepeon 0.2.4.3 (...was 0.2.5-pr2) | BFGMiner 3.10.0 | 28x Manhattan USB 2.0/3.0 powered Hub | 5x ASIC Block Erupter @333 MH/s | 3x BFL Jalapeño's Total ~232.7 GH/s
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:17:08 AM

LOL
I know what you mean. 
I hope he is ok too.

He should be.

Sorry for the delays.

Anyone else?

Is he on a bicycle?  Sheesh. I drive down to Alabama, ...a lot, in 16-19 hours from New York City.  3-5 more hours gets you to Miami, me thinks.

topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 07:30:28 AM

Sorry for the delays.

Anyone else?

I think we answered yet every received message, I was very busy last days and unfortunately some delays occur every customer with a delay should have now a message with updates case by case.

If anyone has no update in his order please mail me directly to jg@112bit.com

New stock of S1 will be added in 24-48 hours, may be later this weeks more news about S2 stock.

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
techman05

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 12:36:10 PM

If they seem to be able to turn around product this fast to you for orders have they made any improvements on the s1's. I hoped for this device to be alot quieter by the items description. That was a big point in buying this and it hasn't met the quietest in the world that I was expecting.

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:23:53 PM

Sorry for the delays.

Anyone else?

I think we answered yet every received message, I was very busy last days and unfortunately some delays occur every customer with a delay should have now a message with updates case by case.

New stock of S1 will be added in 24-48 hours, may be later this weeks more news about S2 stock.

Juan

Just sent another email to you at jg@112bit.com... but this time it came back as "permanently undeliverable". Maybe that's why people are complaining about not getting replies from you. You were not getting our emails.

Any way I, re sent it to admin@112bit.com.  My order (# 404) was confirmed on Apr 2 by you and was shipped that night. I still have not got it. I need a status update or at least a tracking number.

EDIT: Not saying I don't trust you. You have a good rep on this thread. I just know you have been busy with the conference and i think some our emails did not get thru to you.
AquaTron1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:51:43 PM

I have been contacted and confirmed thanks Juan i know you guys been busy thanks for your service even though it was  slow response time its life i guess chit happens right was just hoping all was ok with you all.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 11:14:26 PM

Sorry for the delays.

Anyone else?

Juan

Just sent another email to you at jg@112bit.com... but this time it came back as "permanently undeliverable". Maybe that's why people are complaining about not getting replies from you. You were not getting our emails.

Any way I, re sent it to admin@112bit.com.  My order (# 404) was confirmed on Apr 2 by you and was shipped that night. I still have not got it. I need a status update or at least a tracking number.

EDIT: Not saying I don't trust you. You have a good rep on this thread. I just know you have been busy with the conference and i think some our emails did not get thru to you.

Is strange really I got 100+ emails per day at jg@112bit.com

Will keep an eye on the mail server.

Thanks for the info

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 11:15:49 PM

I have been contacted and confirmed thanks Juan i know you guys been busy thanks for your service even though it was  slow response time its life i guess chit happens right was just hoping all was ok with you all.

Delays may occur but I know we try to do our best communicating  to our customers.

I promise we will keep improving the service and I expect to add more people to our team to make that happen

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Alibell854

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:32:31 AM

Sorry for the delays.

Anyone else?

Juan

Anyway I, re sent it to admin@112bit.com.  My order (# 404) was confirmed on Apr 2 by you and was shipped that night. I still have not got it. I need a status update or at least a tracking number.

Thanks for the info

I hate to do this...but here goes.  I have sent 4 emails since my son's (ATCkit) order was confirmed on April 2nd and shipped that evening. I have not received 1 reply.

- email to  jg@112bit.com on Apr 3 asking for the UPS tracking number.
- emailed  info@112bit.com on Apr 5th asking for the same info.
- emailed  jg@112bit.com  today and got an undeliverable message. So I re-sent teh email to admin@112bit.com. no reply yet.

I'm stopping short of copying and pasting those emails here.

It is now 9 days (7 business days) since the order was shipped. No one will even reply with any details on our shipment's status- not even a tracking number so that i can do the shipment tracing myself. Honestly, i have that "sinking gut" feeling.

topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 02:50:46 AM

Sorry for the delays.

Anyone else?

Juan

Anyway I, re sent it to admin@112bit.com.  My order (# 404) was confirmed on Apr 2 by you and was shipped that night. I still have not got it. I need a status update or at least a tracking number.

Thanks for the info

I hate to do this...but here goes.  I have sent 4 emails since my son's (ATCkit) order was confirmed on April 2nd and shipped that evening. I have not received 1 reply.

- emailed  jg@112bit.com  today and got an undeliverable message. So I re-sent teh email to admin@112bit.com. no reply yet.

It is now 9 days (7 business days) since the order was shipped. No one will even reply with any details on our shipment's status- not even a tracking number so that i can do the shipment tracing myself. Honestly, i have that "sinking gut" feeling.

I am Juan CEO of 112 BIT LLC.

May be something is wrong with the email server but we receive emails more than 100 just today.

Can you inform me your order number I can see whats the status of the order, all the orders made on April 2nd are 100% delivered several days ago.

Anyway we are here to help our customers.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:41:50 PM

Sorry for the delays.

Anyone else?

Juan

Thanks for the info

Alicia, my most sincerely apologize you were 200% correct. Your payment for your order #404 arrived on time on April 2nd and the unit was not shipped because an error from our administrative team. We identify your payment on time but for some reason the system don't include it in the April 2nd Shipping list.

We can offer 2 options now:

1) A complete refund
2) Send you the S1 ASAP and compensate the lost mining dates with Bitcoins with the same amout your miner produce in 1 week

Also we offer you u$s 35 credit for your next order even if you chose the refund option.

Will be waiting for your answer.

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Alibell854

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:33:00 PM

Juan,

I truly appreciate  Smiley your sincere explanation and am happy you found out what went wrong. I can only imagine the volume of orders, emails etc you are dealing with.

I will go for the compensation of 1 week's mining in bitcoins and wait for the miner to arrive.

Do you know if the miner has been shipped yet.....or  when it will be shipped?

Once you know the shipping info, please email me the UPS tracking number so i can track it.

Alicia
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:10:12 PM

Antminer S1 Price Update u$s 366.45./

New units in Stock!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 05:51:53 PM

Antminer S1 Price Update u$s 366.45./

New units in Stock!

They are selling faster than expected and price may rise a bit tomorrow.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 11:21:22 PM

Antminer S1 Out of Stock!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 12:41:37 AM

Now we have more units in Stock of S1.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:04:05 PM

What's the latest word on S2?
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:49:18 PM

What's the latest word on S2?

Is like the Guns n Roses song "... all we need is just a little patience"

Let us finish sending all the large institutional orders, in a couple of days when we are 100% when we can send more boxes we will start selling probably, but you know the strategy is to sell and deliver as fast as possible unless we are 100% sure we can deliver on a specific date or before we don't take the orders.

Having said that how many units are you looking for?

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: