Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S4-B1 2TH $1495.- / ASICminer Tube 800+GH $350 / 112bit.com  (Read 72469 times)
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 01:54:58 PM

that's the kind of customer service you can expect from juan at 112bit. your concerns are not even worth a response just give me more money.

Our customers service is the best in the market thousands of customers agree with that.

Our products are the most competitive and reliable in the market by far.

We provide you different options based in the sales conditions we have in the product page before you order. If you don't like the RMA/Warranty terms is ok but when you buy you accept the rules.

Your miner is and was fully working and after using it several weeks asking for a refund menacing us to do a bad post, unfortunately we do not work in that way.

We will honor the sales conditions.

Regards

Juan Garavaglia

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 02:24:43 PM

your just a bitmain shill who will spew shit all over this forum if it means bringing in more money. i asked you personally what you thought of the condition of this unit and you said yourself you would not be happy with it.

Your miner is and was fully working and after using it several weeks asking for a refund menacing us to do a bad post, unfortunately we do not work in that way.
i caught you in a lie juan. i was not using the unit for several weeks. i emailed you the same day i received it and i have the proof to back that up.

According to the sales conditions we offered you to send the unit back for replacement. Is the same we still offering.

Just to be clear, if any potential customer can't wait for a replacement in extremely uncommon case he is not happy with the miner or not working properly do not buy.

There are many other sources to pay for miners you will receive with several months delays or never arrive. You ordered knowing the sales conditions, you accept it, we honor it.

Regards

Juan Garavaglia

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 02:41:15 PM

Again we will honor the sales conditions.

If Bitmain factory offered you an Refund after you send the miner back please post here the tracking info and we will contact factory for clarification, anyway you arrange with Bitmain a refund, you should ask Bitmain the money back.

In case factory fails to honor what the offer they gave you we will pay for them.

Is the same we do with any customer with a problem thats why we have happy customers.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 02:59:47 PM

If Bitmain factory offered you an Refund after you send the miner back please post here the tracking info and we will contact factory for clarification, anyway you arrange with Bitmain a refund, you should ask Bitmain the money back.

In case factory fails to honor what the offer they gave you we will pay for them.

Regards

Juan
respect. i told you before i understand you are not the manufacturer, i understand you do not ship these miners, i have absolutely no problem with you. but, you are their middle man for US buyers. i placed the order with you and i sent money to you. you will get dragged in to this when the manufacturer decides to jerk customers around. bitmain is going to try and refund me significantly less than what i paid and what was agreed to. if you can help me get a full refund i will be happy to delete the bad feedback, leave you positive feedback, and report to the forum that "YOU" resolved this for me. the tracking number is below.......

Your unit still in transit https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!execute.action?formattedLabel=CW617857244US

If after Bitmain receive it they don't give you the refund we will.

Regards

JUan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 04:03:44 PM

New Antminer S1 Price  $308.40

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
pembo210

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:31:22 PM

I just ordered one  Grin
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 07:32:10 PM

I just ordered one  Grin

They are selling really hot today

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 01:53:33 PM

New Price u$s 303.51  for one AntMiner S1

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:58:41 AM

New Price u$s 286.37  for one AntMiner S1

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Alibell854

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:34:42 PM

Hello everyone,

You may recall me posting earlier that i had some issues with getting my Antminer s1 while Juan was tied up at the NY conference. Once Juan got back to his office in Florida, he resolved the issues. I got my antminer and its running beautifully.

I can"t say enough about how much Juan did to help me out. He is an honorable and trustworthy businessman.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:40:15 PM

Hello everyone,

You may recall me posting earlier that i had some issues with getting my Antminer s1 while Juan was tied up at the NY conference. Once Juan got back to his office in Florida, he resolved the issues. I got my antminer and its running beautifully.

I can"t say enough about how much Juan did to help me out. He is an honorable and trustworthy businessman.

Thanks

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Alibell854

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:42:17 PM

Would it be possible to know the value you put on import papers for Canada customs so to make sure I got some set aside for it before ordering 1 tks in advance

$132.34 was put on my importer docs for Canada Customs (CBSA). Total fees i paid were $28.50 CDN. Much lower than i had expected.

Breakdown:

GST on product: $17.20
UPS Brokerage fee: $ 10 + $ 1.30 for GST= 11.30

Alibell854

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:58:50 PM

Also UPS is a wee bit slower delivering to us Canucks then our friendly cousins to the south. Based on my career (am old and retired)  in border work, I know their system very well and was not totally surprised.

All offshore shipments coming to CAN/USA go into their US hub in Louisville, Kentucky first. Then. after they are sorted, and all Cdn parcels are re-directed to the UPS Cdn hub at Hamilton Airport. After CBSA review and clearance, they are delivered to the Cdn importer.

Most courier shipments (not just UPS) from offshore will take about the same time. So in most cases, the best scenario for we Canucks is 4 days when importing offshore goods....ie: 1 or 2 days longer than our cousins to the south. Still not bad tho. Don't let it be a deterrent.
BoogieMan82

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:58:40 PM

I have recently (within the past month) bought 2 S1's...

Within a few weeks BOTH failed (1 due to a bad controller board, 1 had 2 bad "banks" of 8 asic chips (16 total).

It's been a week with the RMA department and they had me take pieces from one to make 1 working one, and finally got the go-ahead to ship the other one back (which arrives to them on Monday).

I likely wont see a replacement for at least another week.  Needless to say I am currently loosing my ass.  Bye Bye ROI.

I have expressed this concern about my ROI due to THEIR faulty product to Bitmain Customer Service and every time they ignore me.  I asked questions within the RMA emails and they responded to everything BUT my requests for either a coupon or a couple miners pointed at my pool while the RMA process is happening.  It's like they read it and just laugh.  I didn't ask for anything outrageous, I simply asked to be compensated for a failure in their product.

I thought they were a stand up company, but now I am having my doubts.  Maybe the prices ARE to good to be true, especially now that it has dropped even more.  I spent $950-$1,000 ish in product around the beginning of the month, and only have about 1.5 weeks of actual mining since I got my miners... As of right now I cannot recommend them.

Something must be going on internally as I used to hear good things about them (which is why I chose to do business with them). Unless things change FAST, they likely could get to the point where they can't honor ANY of their promises.

**Positive Note**

The only reason why I am still giving Bitmain a shred of hope of redeeming themselves is because of Juan @112bit.com.  1 of my units I ordered from him, 1 I ordered directly from Bitmain.  Juan IS what customer service should be.  He always gets back to me quickly, is understanding and you can tell he actually cares about his customers.  He also has been helping me with BOTH units even though he only sold me one of them.

Thank you Juan!
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 01:29:48 PM

Dear Customers S2 unis are very limited now!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 01:39:03 PM

New Price u$s 282.10 for one AntMiner S1

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
AquaTron1

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:24:58 PM

So whats up with the sudden price drop are there going to be coupons for recent purchases?  Is this a good or bad sign are new miners about to come out or is china btc issues causing this?  Huh
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:09:14 PM

New Price $269.47 for one AntMiner S1

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 01:32:19 PM

Antminer S2 New Batch and Price drop. Batch #4 May 8 $2599

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 02:16:34 PM

Antminer S2 New Batch and Price drop. Batch #4 May 8 $2599

Many customers that ordered S1 or S2 may get u$s 400 coupon, contact us!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: